Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions (573 Views)

Free! Free!! Free!!! Learn How To Start Recharge Card Printing Buisness, Data Su / Get 500 Recharge Card If You Complete The Story Below / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
tmanis:
Chipper Cash is giving N1000 to everyone who installs their app, verifies their account and completes a task

GET your own N1000 by following these instructions below CAREFULLY

*1* Go to the Google Play store on your phones and download the Chipper cash app now... Or Register using this invitation link..

https://chip per.cash/invite/VU23U
(copy the link to your browser and remove the space to join link)

*2*. Use your Phone Number only to Register
*Important Notice*
*Your email is not suppose to be added until after 48 hours of registration and zt*
This is to avoid you Missing the new User Benefit that you are entitled to...

*3*. Tap your Profile Section to Verify your Chipper cash account

*4*. Wait for 30mins to 1hour after Applying for and completing the VERIFICATION (both face and bvn verification)

*5*. Once verified, go to the *earn* Section on your chipper cash app home screen, and enter this code... *VU23U*...

*6* Request funding. Search for my Chipper Tag (@Tolu55). Make a request. I'll send you fund, you'll send it back to me and then you'll be credited with your *#1000* bonus.
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Can be withdrawn or used to buy airtime or data... Anyway you wish to spend it
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
The giveaway is now worth N1000... Act Now!
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 4:40am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=tmanis post=115346014][/quote]I have registered and got verified,I just sent you a request
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 4:41am On Aug 07, 2022
tmanis:
The giveaway is now worth N1000... Act Now!
have registered and got verified,I just sent you a request
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2022
olympianares:
have registered and got verified,I just sent you a request
Congratulations
Kindly check your app smiley smiley
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
tmanis:
Congratulations Kindly check your app smiley smiley
done that
sent back also when will the bonus be added cos its not there nw
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2022
olympianares:
done that

sent back also
when will the bonus be added cos its not there nw
Yes, I saw it. Thank you
Your bonus will be added soon.. Check back in about 2 hours
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2022
tmanis:
Yes, I saw it. Thank you Your bonus will be added soon.. Check back in about 2 hours
ok I'll check
buh have u gotten urs
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
olympianares:
ok
I'll check

buh have u gotten urs

Not yet, too...
We will get it at the same time smiley

You will get a notification like this

Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
tmanis:

Not yet, too... We will get it at the same time smiley
ok bro
tanx
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
tmanis:

ok bro
once you get yours ,pls mention me
I'm more on NL
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
tmanis:

its more than 24hrs nw bro nothing yet
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
olympianares:
its more than 24hrs nw bro
nothing yet
I'm in your email. Please reply
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2022
olympianares:
its more than 24hrs nw bro
nothing yet

Congratulations on your payment. I got paid too smiley
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by olympianares: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
tmanis:

Congratulations on your payment. I got paid too smiley
thanks
saw it bro
I'll run it on my friends and family
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
olympianares:
thanks

saw it bro

I'll run it on my friends and family
That's great... Just remember, no email should be added to their account first
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you're joining this program, ensure that you register with phone number, not email. Read the instructions carefully!!!

Do not add email to your profile before your bonus enters, wait 48 hours after verification!!!

Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Mr O. Isaac - I can see you've registered.

If you are here, please paste me your @ChipperTag for funding
Re: Free! Free! Free! N1000 Giveaway When You Complete These Instructions by tmanis(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dear Mr Moses N. J

I funded you and you refunded. You didn't send me money, please. You didn't follow the instructions I put up, and now, your referral is unsuccessful.

For those with successful referrals, they were paid automatically by the system, not by me.

Please stop sending me requests. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Firstmonie Wallet By First Bank Nigeria Limited / Do You Believe Easybuy Phones Are Hard To Sell?? / Which Bank Can I Get Domiciliary Account With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.