Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) (58747 Views)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan / Plane Conveying Pilgrims Crash Lands In Niger State / Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Munachimso30(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Me wey go do small party join am ni grin grin grin grin
To escape hell no be here nah, no be for only news he go dey hear all these apc tifnubu them matter ni

Buy puff puff for men joor
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Icydan: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
AllKnowing:

You’re a mouse!

@AllKnowing
Good evening
Please kindly check your mail �
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by chypotenti(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kai!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by LucemFerre: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Since when i small dem say make we wait say if we leave who go change the country. I don dey countdown to grave I never even get secretary for church talk more of position to make difference....
Mtchew

But, if Naija winch no be scam why dem no dey fly overseas na only to dey fall for people roof?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by ddeola: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Some people think this is funny or just for fun. If you know, you know sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Quintopia: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2022
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING VIDEO SHOWING AN IGNORAMUS WITH LOW IQ.

PEOPLE FLEEING COUNTRIES WITH FAR WORSE PROBLEMS INCLUDING HEAVY MILITARY BOMBARDMENT AND STARVATION, LIKE SOMALIA, SYRIA, ZIMBABWE, UKRAINE, AND AFGHANISTAN DON'T PRODUCE VIDEOS ''JUBILATING'' THAT THEY'VE ENTERED EUROPE OR THE US.

BUT OUR LOW IQ, SELF-HATING, STUPID, INFERIORITY COMPLEX AFFLICTED NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONES TO DISGRACE THEMSELVES AND SHOW THEIR LOW IQ AND SHAMELESSNESS WITH NO DIGNITY,

SPIT.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Maidoki1414:

. Com
Best news from sofa

Enjoy Your Self Sir.

Incase If You Want , To Publish Any Article For You Or Any Promotion Or Airtime To Cash, Get In Touch With Us On WhatsApp.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by lailo: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2022
paradigmshift:
he will start from somewhere..if they offer those jobs here and they pay well for it, you think people will travel? Una go dey talk nonsense. My aunty na so she start for US, now she get school for US... She was even given the position to head nursing school in Edo, she declined and gave it to her friend cos she's too busy..my aunty be say she no dey help person, na her headache be that..... baba if we are all determined, we will make it anywhere just that nothing beat an enabling environment..
I like your submission, but u first abuse me say I dey talk rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Teejay13(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2022
It is worth celebrating. No one will leave this hell of a country without thanking God.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
lailo:

I like your submission, but u first abuse me say I dey talk rubbish
baba no vex ..japa dey my mind jare... Sorry baba no vex.. how e be na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
lailo:
Meanwhile he doesn't know that surfer surfer just change direction......
Bros, stand up and begin ur shit packing, dead body washing, special children babysitting, lunatic care service grin, graveyard security jobs till you die grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least let him enjoy his happiness
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by MamaletASO: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Escaped from hell

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Ketchup908: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Who understands the working and living conditions in Qatar ?
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by orlaglobal234: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am happy for you man, May God almighty make my Canada dream to become reality very soon in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
potent5:
I hope you quit your tomfoolery soon.

obituary miscreants
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by potent5(m): 1:12am On Aug 05, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

obituary miscreants
Alaye. From your moniker it's obvious you have been recruited for 2023 election agbero work.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by okunola123(m): 1:42am On Aug 05, 2022
It's worth to celebrate bro but keep your eyes focusing. Be prayerful and knows who you ought to make friends with. Don't be deceive and engage on illicit acts. Cheer's.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by mulero23: 4:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Bro, which of them wey no be overhyped?
bilulu:
Reality go soon hit am, no be this Canada so? overhyped country
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by bilulu(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
mulero23:
Bro, which of them wey no be overhyped?
do I even know....
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
potent5:

Alaye. From your moniker it's obvious you have been recruited for 2023 election agbero work.

but I never threatened anyone as you ipob assassin are doing, you called Tinubu names, it doesn't get to me because he's winning and there is noise from you M0rons will stop that
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by potent5(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

but I never threatened anyone as you ipob assassin are doing, you called Tinubu names, it doesn't get to me because he's winning and there is noise from you M0rons will stop that
It's stupid to call anyone that doesn't support Tinubu an ipob member. I wonder how stupid you can get when you begin to call the Yorubas, Hausas, Tivs, Idomas, Ijaws, Efik/Ibibios, etc. who don't support Tinubu for his shady character, but support ObiDati for obvious reasons. When your Oba threatened an entire race in Lagos, did you condemn the threat? Stupid, double standard bastard like you.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
potent5:

It's stupid to call anyone that doesn't support Tinubu an ipob member. I wonder how stupid you can get when you begin to call the Yorubas, Hausas, Tivs, Idomas, Ijaws, Efik/Ibibios, etc. who don't support Tinubu for his shady character, but support ObiDati for obvious reasons. When your Oba threatened an entire race in Lagos, did you condemn the threat? Stupid, double standard bastard like you.

all yeegbo are ipob by blood, you dementia fools are just back to one Nigeria because of your regional candidate which is just deceiving himself

if you like write all your father's biography and be denying your father's paternity of your imbecilic being, it doesn't change the fact that you idiots have ruined the chances of pityobi in the future

note that, if The likes of Tinubu and westerners leaders are not supporting your candidacy, you people are just joking
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by potent5(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

all yeegbo are ipob by blood, you dementia fools are just back to one Nigeria because of your regional candidate which is just deceiving himself

if you like write all your father's biography and be denying your father's paternity of your imbecilic being, it doesn't change the fact that you idiots have ruined the chances of pityobi in the future

note that, if The likes of Tinubu and westerners leaders are not supporting your candidacy, you people are just joking

Zero logic. People like you are adept at exhibiting stupid logic when you want to fool yourselves.
All Igbos are Biafrans, but not all Biafrans are Igbos.
All Ipob members are Biafrans, but not all Biafrans are Igbos. You get it? Stop exhibiting stupidity deliberately.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2022
potent5:

Zero logic. People like you are adept at exhibiting stupid logic when you want to fool yourselves.
All Ipob members are Biafrans, but not all Biafrans are Igbos. You get it? Stop exhibiting stupidity deliberately.

you be mumu, all igbo supported the killing of policemen and women but they stop support when the curse turn your gunmen against you

so all igbo are ipob and Biafra nonsense by blood
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by potent5(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2022
At least Igbos are not fouolaani slaves
EfonAlaaye2023:

you be mumu, all igbo supported the killing of policemen and women but they stop support when the curse turn your gunmen against you

so all igbo are ipob and Biafra nonsense by blood
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
potent5:
At least Igbos are not fouolaani slaves

you've been their slaves since you lost war to them in 1967-1970
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
potent5:

obi and his ipob supporters aren't a threat, in fact is contest outside PDP is a win win for the ruling party

there is no contest in 2023 election, just the test of best loser cheesy

funny tribe
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by potent5(m): 5:05am On Aug 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Perhaps you have redefined the word slavery. I am not surprised. After all, you guys have already perfected the art of history revisionism with your Lagos Ibadan newspapers.
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2022
potent5:

Perhaps you have redefined the word slavery. I am not surprised. After all, you guys have already perfected the art of history revisionism with your Lagos Ibadan newspapers.

you're a civil slave and a Democratic slave, you've been licking their ass since 2019 and you got nothing

a slave is a slave, whether civil slave or Democratic slave grin
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by potent5(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're a civil slave and a Democratic slave, you've been licking their ass since 2019 and you got nothing

a slave is a slave, whether civil slave or Democratic slave grin
Lol. Afonja!
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Zeekaycn(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
potent5:

Lol. Afonja!

Free that guy no follow am drag most Yorubas are very bittered and jealous people if you follow am drag he will pour on you all his stored abuses.

I don't know why most Yorubas envy ibos. Me sef wey no be Ibo I feel am. The guy he is even pouring out his anger on is not even ibo
Re: Nigerian Man Jubilates As He Lands In Canada (Video) by Zeekaycn(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

About 2years ago this same guy was begging for alms on this platform to save his dieing wife in a hospital, it was Ibo guy that sent him money. Even though he failed to show video evidence when asked. He complained that he had issue with his job that he need financial assistance to save his wife who was giving birth..

People like this are the reason this country is cursed.

I don't know what would warrant you to call a whole tribe slaves. People that are living comfortably wherever they go. You that live in your own motherland you begged for alms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.