Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too (25148 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by nlfpmod: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
The weirdest part of this ASUU strike is that it’s even affecting those of us that have already graduated, alot of people can’t process their transcripts and English proficiency letters, academic referees as well, everybody’s life is just somehow linked to this strike��

https://twitter.com/lohyce_/status/1554459782123249668?t=kxOysj1GanzOM1o2te7DPA&s=08

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by OneKinGuy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
g
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Kizyte(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
On a very serious note, I want to appeal to my Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba brothers and sisters to come together let's take back our country and make it work. You want to know how? See the screenshot below:

Wicked old politicians have been taking us for fools, Let's remind them that we the Youths have the power to change the country for good and cannot be manipulated anymore.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Midas01: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Useless country.

Meanwhile Buhari spent N1.4 billion in purchasing vehicles for Niger Republic.

God punish all of you that fostered Buhari on us.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by McOluOmo: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thanks to ASUU

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Offpoint1: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
One of my joy....

Regardless of who we voted for, we are all going to suffer or enjoy the outcome TOGETHER.

No separate market for Zombies and agbadorians

16 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by vinceyinnovation: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm....

2 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Starz825(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Transcript....mostly for people wey wan travel ...

I say as ASUU strike dey like dis...
Labour market wey don full already for graduate.....
Now Don full of both graduate and undergraduate....
Everybody just dey find money ....

Some undergraduates are even earning more than graduates
Certificate no really matter to all this Nigerian employers

Either na God grace carry you get job or na God gift you use get job

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Joshmoore(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
vote cassava and agbado for more strikes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
it's true

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Ekakamba: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by bitingcool: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari spent 1.4 BILLION buying VEHICLES for NIGER REPUBLIC while Nigerian students are on strike.

YOUTHS ARE NOT ANGRY YET!!

NIGER REPUBLIC IS A BIGGER PRIORITY TO BUHARI.

WHEN YOUTHS WAKE UP, THIS NONSENSE WILL STOP. TILL THEN, MAKE UNA DEY DISCUSS BIG BROTHER

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Triangles1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hand work is the best, my friend stop at O-level and he chosed to learned work instead of University, we thought he make a wrong choice, now he's receiving contract worth millions in Aso Rock Vila, he bought his first car when I was in my final year, now he's a student of NOUN 200 level.

Hand work or Politics.

16 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Isokoson1: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Apc Don Bleep up.. President Buhari Nah weak president

He gives directives ministers no do am.. And the mumu president no talk..

Buhari will go down as the worst president ever in Nigeria....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Betta2moro: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
So true

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by ahnie: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
This country na was Sha.
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by femi4: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's affecting biz owners too.
School shuttles and those with businesses around our campuses

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by aylive02(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
The insane ones among them still want druggie in thevAso Rock

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by iiifedimma(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Naijasermons(f): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Padipadi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
The govt is demonic and arrogant.
It's a sin to know you are dumb and you are still fighting to defend your cluelessness.
Buhari knew he's a failure but still clinged to power. Those that brought him in knew they v failed but still believe they v moral justification to contest.
Having watched the full documentary of BBC on the bandit kingpin yesterday, I fear for the life of everyone.
Bandits are currently encircling the whole nation from my calculations.
What about those peaceful regions that ll later take up arms. Everywhere ll just be shoot at sight zone.
A Fulani in the interview said Hausas don't investigate crimes properly while the Fulanis don't forgive and want revenge. You see what we are saying?
I v also read the history of Yorubas deeply. I can't say that Fulanis are just blood/power thirty people who tried so hard to overrun Yorubaland after conquering Ilorin. As a matter of fact, all those displays in the north ll v been so rampant in South west too if Hausa culture or Fulani penetrated deeply. Thanks to the gallant Oyo, Ibadan, Yoruba parapo warriors like Kurunmi, Ibikunle, Atiba and defeated the Fulanis.
That said, this is the 21st century. It's now the use of banditry. They made their justifications as a result of bad governance, poor planning etc.
I saw a part when the Jangebe kidnapped school girls were rescued. Politicians in Zamfara came to give an unnecessary lecture before releasing the girls to their parents/family/guardian. Everyone was crowded in a hall. The girls people feared the lecture was taking longer time and there's insecurity especially when moving at night. They protested and got their kids back. Soldiers tried to disperse the protesters by shooting. A boy was hit and killed. He happened to be the brother of one of the rescued girls. Meaning the family got back their girl but lost their boy.
Which kind nonsense is that?
Will that occur if the stupi d politicians aren't trying to politicise the release of the girls?
Wetin the bandit sef get to say for the kidnapping? They said they wanted to annoy the govt. As if the mofos don't know the road to Aso Rock?
It's all in the video. It's on YouTube. It has been posted here on Nairaland sef few days ago.
Can you see that the nation is in deep shit. The insecurity is rampant in the north cos it started there and it's now spreading so fast. Make we no go east o. Ipob own na another matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Midas01: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
You're one of the senseless people in this country.

Since you don't have a gf are you now on Forbes? Mumu.
McOluOmo:
Thanks to ASUU

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by nesphil(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
I hope she's not one of those who shouted Sai Baba in 2015.
If she's among them, she should not complain but enjoy what she stood for back then.
grin grin grin
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/lohyce_/status/1554459782123249668?t=kxOysj1GanzOM1o2te7DPA&s=08

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Petersamuel8(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASUU are on strike for God knows how long and our president is buying vehicles for Niger republic
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by donestk(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
True

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by FactBoyz: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by samuelpeters(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Not only ASUU.

Universities are on total lockdown.

ASUU,NASU,NAAT,SSANU are all on strike.

If it was only ASUU, some activities would have been going on. Especially to process transcript et al.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Appoints Professor Bassey Williams As Acting Vice Chancellor / At Queens College, An Infection Makes Hundreds Of Students Sick / NUC Bans Online Degrees, Abacha Varsity Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.