Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too (25163 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by qanda: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
TBH,the strike is attacking my brain.
a whole me is using 1 hour to solve ordinary bearing and distance question for my lil bro wey dey SS1.
Thunder wey no get parents go fire ASUU.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by dododawa1: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Guys let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house during February 5th this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
anyone can calimed bandits,not only Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by OgaDeyVex: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by 1gbdata: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Naija
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by toprealman: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Midas01:
Useless country.

Meanwhile Buhari spent N1.4 billion in purchasing vehicles for Niger Republic.

God punish all of you that fostered Buhari on us.
All his family members are based in Turkey and UK. They school there as well
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Elidrisy20: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tomorrow una go vote for illiterate again grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Fadafada231(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
McOluOmo:
Thanks to ASUU

This gif/pic is eyesore

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by taadiam: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by livinbygrace: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
To all southern youths,drop laptop and join your counterpart from Northern Nigeria.Na the hottest booming business now be that.Na mumu dey press laptops these days,one small boy from that rubbish agency we take you shine
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by McOluOmo: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Midas01:
You're one of the senseless people in this country.

Since you don't have a gf are you now on Forbes? Mumu.
u dey Mahd, werey
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by McOluOmo: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Fadafada231 post=115348112][/quote]deal with it, olodo werey
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by rusher14: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
bitingcool:
Buhari spent 1.4 BILLION buying VEHICLES for NIGER REPUBLIC while Nigerian students are on strike.

YOUTHS ARE NOT ANGRY YET!!

NIGER REPUBLIC IS A BIGGER PRIORITY TO BUHARI.

WHEN YOUTHS WAKE UP, THIS NONSENSE WILL STOP. TILL THEN, MAKE UNA DEY DISCUSS BIG BROTHER

Post Peter Obi's son's picture as well na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Eboski(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
samuelpeters:
Not only ASUU.

Universities are on total lockdown.

ASUU,NASU,NAAT,SSANU are all on strike.

If it was only ASUU, some activities would have been going on. Especially to process transcript et al.

Did you attend uni?
Do ASUU process transcripts for graduates and undergraduates ?

Do ASUU process offices documents?
If ASUU isn’t strike nothing will still happen inside the school, because all other bodies are on strike, SSANU, NAAT, NASU, you can only attend lectures, hostels are locked, nobody to clean the lecture rooms, bursary is locked, transcripts unit is locked, library is locked, power house is locked, so tell me how will the school function with just only ASUU?

Who will sign receipt for you after payment?
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by rusher14: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Guys let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house during February 5th this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

All these new profiles.

Write this from your old profile so we can see what you've always stood for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Eboski(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
samuelpeters:
Not only ASUU.

Universities are on total lockdown.

ASUU,NASU,NAAT,SSANU are all on strike.

If it was only ASUU, some activities would have been going on. Especially to process transcript et al.

If ASUU isn’t strike nothing will still happen inside the school, because all other bodies are on strike, SSANU, NAAT, NASU, you can only attend lectures, hostels are locked, nobody to clean the lecture rooms, bursary is locked, transcripts unit is locked, library is locked, power house is locked, so tell me how will the school function with just only ASUU?

1 Like

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Splitmind: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
I love that lazy youths who want to japa by any means are being disappointed by the strike. grin
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by clockwisereport: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ubiangel:
Some people can't do clearance for service
You will still edit this post to scam people of their hard earned money
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by thisweekng: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4V-sFbNRAA

A video of a Nigerian man jubilating after landing in Canada has been shared online. In a viral video, the man laid on the floor as he sang and praised God for leaving Nigeria.

''I have escaped Nigeria'' he said as he lifted his hands in thanksgiving to God
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by kilisi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Oberhiri141(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
In this country, as it is now i dont know for letter it is better to learn a skill than to go school. Dis country don finish.
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by condralbedez: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Midas01:
Useless country.

Meanwhile Buhari spent N1.4 billion in purchasing vehicles for Niger Republic.

God punish all of you that fostered Buhari on us.
Amen....the darling daddy crews are bunch of idiots,but God will punish them for supporting this evil administration.
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kizyte:
On a very serious note, I want to appeal to my Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba brothers to come together let's take back our country and make it work. You want to know how? See the screenshot below:

Wicked old politicians have been taking us for fools, Let's remind them that we the Youths have the power to change the country for good and cannot be manipulated anymore.

Zambian currency is not even among the top 10 performing currencies in Africa, stop posting lies. angry

2 Likes

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by bitingcool: 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
rusher14:

Post Peter Obi's son's picture as well na.

Did Peter Obi signed 1.4billion to Niger Republic or he's the reason 1 dollar is equal to 750naira. Get your priorities straight and be smart in your reasoning
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by iamme1234(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Not you alone sister
The strike self is affecting car dealers
Buhari is cursed
No sector is working in Nigeria
It’s a pity Ghana is laughing at us
Chai
My concern is that even if obi get the presidency
Hope this bad people won’t spoil his tenure
Well let’s all be obedient
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by rusher14: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
bitingcool:

Did Peter Obi signed 1.4billion to Niger Republic or he's the reason 1 dollar is equal to 750naira. Get your priorities straight and be smart in your reasoning

Countries help each other and many times you would not be privy to WHY.

For balance of opinion, provide represntative images of Nigerian politicians.

Note, Peter Obi is said to be an importer of non-essential goods like baked beans - he is largely responsible for the devaluation of the Naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kizyte:
On a very serious note, I want to appeal to my Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba brothers to come together let's take back our country and make it work. You want to know how? See the screenshot below:

Wicked old politicians have been taking us for fools, Let's remind them that we the Youths have the power to change the country for good and cannot be manipulated anymore.

The problem is, people like you will then tell us to vote for Obi , atiku and Tinubu. Who are old politicians. Yes Obi inclusive. Tinubu inclusive.

Also, Zambia currency is doing well because they are.anticipatong getting a loan from the IMF which would help pay their existing debt and the price of their major export copper is at an all time high. More dollars better currency.

Not because of their change in government.

Before you start, I did not vote for Buhari ever, and I want tinubu to lose heavily.

But until Nigeria becomes a oil free economy, and stops wasting money on subsidies, and starts making the power sector and petrol sector profitable by allowing them charge market price, we will still never see change.
Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by samuelpeters(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eboski:

Seems you did not understand my point.

What I meant was; ASUU is not the only union on strike. If that is the case, some activities would have been going on.

So the OP should have said ; ASUU,NAAT,NASU and SAANU strike are affecting graduates too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too by AlphaWolf27: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Transcripts are processed by the Non-Academic staffs not ASUU staffs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School / Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? / University Of Lagos Tuition Is Free – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.