Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Can Help You Write Your Romance/Erotic Novels At Fair Prices! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Can Help You Write Your Romance/Erotic Novels At Fair Prices! (185 Views)

I Am Sexy And Erotic. For Serious Dudes, Hookup Only / I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. / Erotic Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Write Your Romance/Erotic Novels At Fair Prices! by amechispeaks(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello, do you have an idea for a romance/erotic novel but don't just have the time or creativity to write it?

Not to worry, my name is Amechi and I am at your service!

My stories are catchy, and they are guaranteed to have your readers hooked to the end!

Call/WhatsApp me on 08033422206 so we can discuss your projects.

I'll send you samples of my previous work if you wish.
Re: I Can Help You Write Your Romance/Erotic Novels At Fair Prices! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2022

I am Emeka from Anambra state ;

58 years old Man and Separated soon to be divorced; I have daughters who reside with their mother .

I am very tall, grey, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.
I am humble and frugal

AA Genotype but yours does not matter , I don't believe in medical validation of marriage. I strongly oppose vaccines of any kind.
Any religion ( I am not religious)

You:
Happy, positive, easy-going lady.

Hardworking, entrepreneurial and good home-maker.

Black woman of any nationality or tribe.

Must be interested in maintaining good health and being healthy and open new ideas and querying popular beliefs on health and other issues.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Desire to have children .

Motherhood and Widowhood / previous marriage are no obstacle.

usownt@yahoo.co.uk
. .. .
Re: I Can Help You Write Your Romance/Erotic Novels At Fair Prices! by amechispeaks(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Call/Whatsapp 08033422206

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Momma Wanted / Any Bored Lady In PHC / Have Sex With Man In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.