Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! (241 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! by Makanike: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Am deeply sorry bringing my personal issues here but am starving and depress and I've been begging for any little help. No matter how small please for the sake of humanity i appeal to your conscience, help me so i can feed pls my brothers and sisters, someone pls send me help, so i can buy some food and eat. pls. My dad is sick and the factory work that am doing is not helping to settle rent and pay bills and feed me and my 3 brothers and sisters. I am tired and depress please help me in any little way please

2 1 0 9 2 7 5 1 2 7 uba

Thanks God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Guys Compare Android And Iphone Which Is Better / For Guys And Girls:5 Easy And Sure Ways To Make Your Crush Like You / P2P Platform For Pi-network Pinipie, Earn Pie 10π For Sign-up And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.