Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage (46667 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy Proposes To His Wife, Lady D, Again After 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by lekkicctv(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Something to keep watch over what's important to you - family, business.. assets.

Learn more about us on Google - LekkiCCTV Pro

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Toriagirl(f): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm after 45 years? What do you mean old man tell us the main gist.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by VenumX: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Their marriage was able to last this long cause they are both weird. That's what f00ls like incels don't get.

See Una grand master for here..still looking for a virgin from Israel. grin

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Riversstate: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
Not easy for any woman to stay with a weird person
She deserves an award

grin
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Quicksilver5: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
she tried self

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Abujatelecom: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please recommend an active whatsapp tv that is good for business advertisement

I will appreciate their numbers �
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Babalola0920: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's NATURAL for men to get tired of things like that but sorry you're white people follower
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by SugarGirl44(f): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
inumidun2010:
Nairalanders please help me oooo.. I need someone who could accommodate me around Allen Avenue, Ikeja please...
I started a 3 month Software Engineering in a Programming School at Allen, I reside at Ijegun, ,so I wake up as early as 5am because I tutor online very early and late in the evening , so I wake up early to start class and stay at the Academy to have my evening class.. I started this week and its already telling on my health....
Please if you can help me with accommodation during the weekdays, and I'll leave on Friday morning because I am my Church keyboardist... Please help ooooo, I'll drop anything as a Guarantor even if it is my International Passport... Please help ,. My Contact is 08163673489

What an easy target for kidnappers.
It's like you have some spare organs you're not using.
It's on social media you're looking for a roommate.
Sorry is your name.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Coldfeets: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award

You think she's not even weirder than the man?
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by SugarGirl44(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Babalola0920:
It's NATURAL for men to get tired of things like that but sorry you're white people follower

You think women don't get tired too?
Especially with this kind of weird human being.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Kaiser20: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Charly at 70 years very fit
Tinubu at 86 years already a walking corpse
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Nigerianization(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Raymond0008:
He also mock Ooni of ife lol. Karma!

Charly Boy thrives on controversy. There is no karma here. Both Pastor Chris and the ooni have not been married for up to the decades he has spent in marriage, so he is right to mock them being that they hold the moral compass of the society.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by kokoA(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
I am ashamed of Nigerian youths. Abeg make una try dey read before commenting. Reading is not that hard na.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyi22:
My Own marriage will surely Work

If you don't Bleep another dick
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by MadamExcellency: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why do Nairalanders comment out of frustration?

95% of commenters didn't finish reading the article.

Who did this to you people?

Area Father was just teasing his audience .

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by oneMalik: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
if you can stay for ten years in marriage ,congratulations you can stay for life !

marriage na small thing ?

after 40+yrs in marriage you don't know what to do , then do MUMU na.

nonsense !

TheGistDay:
Nigerian music veteran Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy has hinted at divorce from his wife Lady Dianne.

The music star made this known via his Twitter page on Tuesday, August 2, 2022.

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1554498439999885312?t=9LPFuLv4NPudUBbDxQsrOQ&s=19

Charly Boy Reacts After His Viral Tweet About Marriage

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgzgXklN0qn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by wiseoneking: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award
, The wife is more weird than him and she is into it because of his weirdness. As an African American woman, she may not see it as been weird.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by RighteousDemon: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beremx:
70 years old mumu man. If you cannot work your marriage at 70years plus then you are a confirmed mumu

Is this a clone of Beremx? This is unsual of Beremx... Ur comments before these period were always appropriate and articulate. What happened?
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Konjiboii: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award

Bro I can bet your balls that thousands of women home and abroad are wishing to have a man like Charley man,weirdness and everything.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by free2ryhme: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheGistDay:
Nigerian music veteran Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy has hinted at divorce from his wife Lady Dianne.

The music star made this known via his Twitter page on Tuesday, August 2, 2022.

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1554498439999885312?t=9LPFuLv4NPudUBbDxQsrOQ&s=19

Charly Boy Reacts After His Viral Tweet About Marriage

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgzgXklN0qn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Old man dey pursue clout
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by gassbee: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Eating the same soup for 45yrs is not easy. Charley you tried.
so long as d soup is cool n tasteful
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by wiseoneking: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
I remembered few years ago, when this man mocked pastor Chris and fee other pastors that divorced.
Well, I wish the area father all the very best
You are talking about pastors divorce here while joining issues with Area father. This is almost 45 years old marriage by an unbeliever. How old were other pastors marriages lasted? All thesame, Divorce is bad.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award

She's also weird. They're birds of a feather.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Mercury12(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmmm
No comment cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Mercury12(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyi22:
yes speak it into existence
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Banbanna(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Charley Oldman cheesy. Him sabi wind person wella. The man just have a way of making one thinks otherwise. That's how he came up with a book, My Private Part, leaving people to their various imaginations.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Karemarealty288(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
I remembered few years ago, when this man mocked pastor Chris and fee other pastors that divorced.
Well, I wish the area father all the very best

He is still with his wife ...

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by ike007(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award

Na she introduce am to the weird side o
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by ike007(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:

He is still with his wife ...

Bro..no mind am...some people just read and don't still know nothing
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by nairalanderr: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
isn't he like 70 yrs old?
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tor...him don try. 45 years no be 45 months. Some celebs marriages no dey even reach 45 days before them tire for each other.

T O DARLING

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by McOluOmo: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyi22:
u sure sey u go marry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI Appears On Stage In Monkey Costume At Event (Photo) / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Top Pictures From #10YearsChallenge By Nigerian Celebrities View Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.