Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,871 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage (46820 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy Proposes To His Wife, Lady D, Again After 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by sisisioge: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmmm.....but they are so well suited! Biko no break our hearts o
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
Not easy for any woman to stay with a weird person
She deserves an award

She's weird, too.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Leave Nairalanders wey marry last month to proclaim the union is heaven on earth. Any marriage older than ten years na manage. In fact from five years you start wondering why you married the person. People have dated for fifty years and counting, however on placing a ring on the other’s finger, the union crashes in two weeks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
I remembered few years ago, when this man mocked pastor Chris and fee other pastors that divorced.
Well, I wish the area father all the very best

The pastor should know better about marriage than an area father or don't u think?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Juanmike(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyi22:
My marriage will surely Work
Our marriage* when will I taste your honeypot?
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Onyi22(f): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
McOluOmo:
u sure sey u go marry?
100% sure
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Abujaexpress: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyi22:
My Own marriage will surely Work
With your uncouthness?
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Buksaylor: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
I remembered few years ago, when this man mocked pastor Chris and fee other pastors that divorced.
Well, I wish the area father all the very best

Did you read well at all?
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by honour7: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Una just dull for this thread, he never said he was getting a divorce badbelle people he only said that marriage is constant work, you have to continuously work on it, it’s not something you set and forget

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Emyogalanya: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award
My friend nothing wierd here , you just think he is wierd cos does not agree with you politically. For a marriage of someone you described as wierd to last 45 whole years we are yet to hear about your own marriage. I'm sure you are less than 40years so this man you so describe his marriage is even older than you'. Give him some credit its not easy
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by amp01(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beremx:
70 years old mumu man. If you cannot work your marriage at 70years plus then you are a confirmed mumu

Na wa ooo
Try de read na.....
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Kayode3747: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is not easy
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Olisehinnocent: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyi22:
My Own marriage will surely Work

Amen but ur husband will be useless. Shebi all naija men are useless as you said
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Rugaria: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy This idiot wears makeup, let him remove the make up so we can see his real age. cheesy

Nonsense.
Stop crying..
Tinupoo can NEVER poo his way to Aso Rock
Know this and have peace
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Nonexisting: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
You try oga Charlie. E no easy to survive a Nigerian woman for 45years. In fact you go fit fight lion, na man you be. Some of your mates have been butchered and some others got hot water treatment. Happy survival senior bros.

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Arysexy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu's agemate, yet Tinubu looks like ancient sculpture

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by john633(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Homo
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Goldbw122(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Everyone is tired, what you need in a marriage that have last this long, is spicing the marriage with different flavours.. that is what you should do..
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Segzy19: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
All I see are many idiots displaying their uselessness by just rushing to comment after sighting the headline but not reading the body of the news...

Lazy youths.... You see your lives ba!

Even when some read, to comprehend is a big problem....

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Formularcr7: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

What an easy target for kidnappers.
It's like you have some spare organs you're not using.
It's on social media you're looking for a roommate.
Sorry is your name.
shallow mind, the country isn't safe but not to that extent
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by InvertedHammer: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award
/

But it has lasted many decades more than the ones you believe are normal.

Inside life!

/
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Traplord09: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
The way you people are frightening for somethin that not your problem

Nigerian Mooressss

Even person was da weed no the get time for this

Shaa I go school no be mth ooo
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Blakpot: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy This idiot wears makeup, let him remove the make up so we can see his real age. cheesy

Nonsense.

Make up no make up, and despite being an atutupoyoyo, he looks good for a 72yo.
Still not an excuse to act like a teenager anyway.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by aribisala0(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Attention seeking mumu man.
The tin no even heavy for your mouth
Na so you go dey call dem for house too
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by gracedson: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
inumidun2010:
Nairalanders please help me oooo.. I need someone who could accommodate me around Allen Avenue, Ikeja please...
I started a 3 month Software Engineering in a Programming School at Allen, I reside at Ijegun, ,so I wake up as early as 5am because I tutor online very early and late in the evening , so I wake up early to start class and stay at the Academy to have my evening class.. I started this week and its already telling on my health....
Please if you can help me with accommodation during the weekdays, and I'll leave on Friday morning because I am my Church keyboardist... Please help ooooo, I'll drop anything as a Guarantor even if it is my International Passport... Please help ,. My Contact is 08163673489
You can learn on your own though, sit yourself down, buy courses online, practice practice
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Anndrew(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award
Lolz only weird recognised weird..they are weird in different ways
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by moshino(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award

What makes him weird?

...besides, you only see or hear of 'Charly Boy', but the woman is married to 'Charles Oputa'.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Clinghton: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is it that the barber has lost his skill or the clipper isn't sharp.
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by Germi9: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award
She’s Wierd too bruh , they both like forces
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by fykes(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
I saw this one at ikoyi one morning last week, wheeling around and dancing like a girl early in the morning.
Which kind woman go marry this one
Re: Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage by We4all: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
She really tried.
She deserves an award

They are both weird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.