Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Website Speed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Speed (480 Views)

Basic Website Speed Optimization Guide / How Do You Check Website Speed? Do You Rely On Gtmetrix Or Any Other / 10 Major Reasons For A Slow Website Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Speed by Veiniously: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Website speed is very important, it's part of SEO

Benefits of a fast website

It increases engagement
It boosts ranking
It increases revenue

I will increase your site speed on gtmetrix to 90+ and also increase your Google page speed to 90-100

I only deal with WordPress users
And I won't take more than 2hours to get the job done.

You will need to grant me access to your dashboard as an administrator to work this out

The price for this service is only 7k

WhatsApp me on zero 70four5589zero7two.

1 Like

Re: Website Speed by Veiniously: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2022

Re: Website Speed by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 04, 2022
7k bro. You got to charge more than that.
Re: Website Speed by HateIt1: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Website speed, or website performance, refers to how quickly a browser is able to load fully functional webpages from a given site. Poorly performing sites that render slowly in a browser can drive users away. Conversely, sites that load quickly will typically receive more traffic and have better conversion rates. You have to work more . Good luck.
Re: Website Speed by Veiniously: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
F120:
7k bro. You got to charge more than that.

It's a discount only available for sometime now.

I do charge up to $50-$70 on fiver.
I want to use this as a way to get more client
It's just for few people.
Re: Website Speed by Veiniously: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
HateIt1:
Website speed, or website performance, refers to how quickly a browser is able to load fully functional webpages from a given site. Poorly performing sites that render slowly in a browser can drive users away. Conversely, sites that load quickly will typically receive more traffic and have better conversion rates. You have to work more . Good luck.
thanks for your contribution
Re: Website Speed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Veiniously:

It's a discount only available for sometime now.

I do charge up to $50-$70 on fiver.
I want to use this as a way to get more client
It's just for few people.

Hmm... Get an official website and brand yourself. Run ads to the right audience, clients will come without you undervaluing such an highly demanded talent.
Re: Website Speed by Veiniously: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
F120:

Hmm... Get an official website and brand yourself. Run ads to the right audience, clients will come without you undervaluing such an highly demanded talent.
Thanks �

(1) (Reply)

SEO Service In Nigeria / Web Review Needed / Free Tips For New Blogs To Boost Their Readership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.