Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... (1001 Views)

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Fixing A Lady's Hair In A Saloon In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Caleb17: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
A man, Daniel Adamu Tangale, has launched a barbing saloon dedicated to Peter Obi in Billiri East Local Government Area of Gombe State.

He announced the opening of the saloon on Sunday, 31st of July, 2022, adding that he intends to replicate the idea in rural areas.

According to Tangale, who is a supporter of Obi, he opened the establishment in furtherance of his drive to the campaign of the Labour Party presidential candidate.

He also said that the saloon will open thrice a week to people of all age grades but particularly little children.

The man shared photos and wrote; ”Done and Dusted, we have successfully opened a permanent free barbing shop dedicated to Peter Obi. I desire to do same in the rural areas for obi.

I only pray that this kind gesture will have a ripple effect in our campaign for Obi/Makama 2023.”

He had earlier invited people to the launch in a post on Saturday which read; ”I want to cordial invite you to pray for the success and dedication of our Obi/Makama Free Barbing Salon located in Billiri East. It will be open thrice a week for everybody to come and have a free clean shave, especially kids. This is dedicated to Peter Obi for our campaign.

With the current state of insecurities, banditry, low dollar rates , ASUU strike, high cost of living in Nigeria, Terrible Poverty in the Land and etc, etc, etc.. and you don't have PVC till now to vote out bad leadership OMO YOU GET MIND OH!!!. This one is beyond Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian Ticket. Nigeria is collapsing under APC. The life expectancy of a Nigerian is going down on daily basis. I am in Tears. May God save us.

© Correct NG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Riptider(f): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Glow unlimited bundle is on fire message me to grab it
Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by StormpyBee: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
But what else can the righteous do?

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

I will volunteer with 100 Labour Party T-shirt come September.

8 Likes

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by mployer(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
wink
Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Mokason288(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by crowther15(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
People are doing things that Peter Obi is not even aware of. Keep up the good job.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Bankright(f): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
He has joined the ship
Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Abfinest007(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't know if atiku and tinubu will be able to take d defeat they will experience

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by budaatum: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
And some people think Obi has no structure yet here are Obidients labouring to structure themselves.

I swear to God if I were messianically minded - sounds like maniac lol - I think I would call this Obi phenomena the Third coming of Christ! We can't after all say God has not heard people cry over bubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcxOkht8w7c

P.s. Only listen to the first stanza please. On the second stanza, if you don't labour Obidiently to make yourself yusful you must believe tinubububu2.0 will provide you with manna from heaven from inside his bullion van.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Betanaija42moro: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
And some people will say no structure

Which other structure is more than the masses.

Am getting ready to contribute my own part to this movement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even Peter Obi will not bring his head here to barb grin
Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Salewa97: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS NIGERIA THROUGH ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Obi is the only hope now for common man. With Atiku or Tinubu it would be Business as Usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by Vote4ObiDatti: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
These are well meaning Nigerians making sacrifices for their future yet some BATstards are destroying their lives and future because of peanuts.

God bless Daniel and other selfless Nigerians like him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by crowther15(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
emeernest:
Obi is the only hope now for common man. With Atiku or Tinubu it would be Business as Usual.
The picture is real thou. Remember LP logo comprises of family and they're ready to push redundant objects (umbrella and broom) away. LP logo represents the structure which is family.
We need labour (Family) to engage in our course of Productive Economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Its really commendable to see the love these northerners shows Obi. Nobody would ever imagine this day will come.

Obidatti is a divine project meant to unite Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by OnionBandit(f): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mtcheew

This one has laboured in vain..

Anyone who tries this in the East to honour either Tinubu or Atiku will wake up to see his shop razed down or his entire generation wiped off the surface of the earth.(except God decrees otherwise)
Re: A Northerner Opens A Barbing Saloon In Honor Of Peter Obi, Photos... by budaatum: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
OnionBandit:
Mtcheew

This one has laboured in vain..

Anyone who tries this in the East to honour either Tinubu or Atiku will wake up to see his shop razed down or his entire generation wiped off the surface of the earth.(except God decrees otherwise)

God cannot decree such "otherwise" because that would be like God hearing the Israelites cry under the tasking labour of making bricks without straw and instead of sending Moses, ordering Phaoroah to make the Israelites make 1000 times the brick output when Pharaoh provided the straw.

Only an idiot would build a barbershop temple to worship such a god not to talk of the idiocy of opening a barber shop to celebrate those who inflicted brick making without straw on us all!

Of course we must raze them down. Just that we want to raze them down democratically with our PVCs.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Boy From Katsina Build Semi radio To Broadcast For Peter Obi's Campaign / Another Talent Identified By Asiwaju Tinubu Has Done It Again! / 3 Of My Yoruba Friends All Said They Will Vote Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.