Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) (59481 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2022
BREAKING: Port Harcourt Shuts Down for Peter Obi

Watch the video they are just getting ready to start the match
https://fb.watch/f9C58LK1FT/

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Righthussle: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know. If you don't know, don't worry, you must not know.

554 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
I saw Wike refusedbto settle with Atiku

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Yes! Good move. That's why i changed my address.

309 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Abdul05: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
That place na bus stop ... grin

Majority of those people there were bemused by standers or on Lookers .. grin cheesy

Wondering what was going on .. grin grin grin

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2022
More

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

You go wail for Peter obi matter till you no get anymore tears . then you jump into the lagoon like the urchins before you .

690 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Lalasticlala

nlfpmod do the ginger as e dey hot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu has no place in River state

435 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Munamoqel: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Lalasticlala
southern Nigerians no get crowd for politics that just the reality!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2022
The people is the structure. If parties organize rallies and promise to share money, please go and collect your share because it's our collective wealth they stole. On election day if they share money too, collect it and even attempt to collect double share if possible but go ahead and cast your vote having your family and future generations in mind.

325 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Joey4321: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Majority of those people there were bemused by standers..

On Lookers.. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

Guy you funny grin grin grin

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2022
Guys watch this , shocked shocked shocked
The movement is massive in PH, mind you Obi rally is holding in two locations in Rivers State, PortHarcout and Oyi Igbo

https://fb.watch/f9CdNK-vP5/

21 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Quest7777: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2022

Support based on genuine love for the candidacy of Obi & Datti. kiss
Unlike the ones from Kabaka & Mc Oluomo induced by brown envelope & agberoism. cool

Peter Obi represents a Revolutionary Movement to Emancipate the citizens of Nigeria from the shackles of Political Bandits masquerading as our leaders.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know.

Wike has nothing to do with who Rivers state votes for..

the Man knows he's finished politically after 2023.. the reason he's fighting tooth and nail to remain relevant.

Without the few governors rallying round Wike and his deep pocket, no politician will take him serious.

The whole SS and SE is down for the labour party, i wonder how PDP is comfortable watching their home turf being annihilated by labour.

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
With or without Wike Rivers is for Peter Obi.

If not because of heavy rain that started very early in the morning till around 10am you would have seen quadruple of the population there.

Time is long gone when a individual politician single handedly sells the vote of his state....that time is gone... whatever negotiations any governor or a public office holder (Wike inclusive) is doing is for him and his family members ONLY!

In 2023, the people of Rivers will speak with one voice irrespective of whatever anyone had negotiated.
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know.

232 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Massive oooo pH people I hail

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Wow I counted like 25million people here before I get tired,may God continue to bless Pandora man for the job he's doing,only wise man will understand the work.

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Leon90(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2022
You are in sefere pain bro. grin grin grin
Abdul05:

Majority of those people there were bemused on Lookers.. grin cheesy

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by obyrich(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

Keep explaining scenarios while mobilisation is ongoing. Can you show us how your people are mobilising support for BAT? Abi all of you are waiting for the vaults to be opened before you show fake love on the streets?

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Who's lp candidate in River.

I hope lp will have shut down to do in September when campaigns start officially

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Jesus. Governor Wike we supported you based on how u smoked IPOB terrorist in just two months. Something the whole of the south east governors cannot do till now.
Now you're no longer on the ballot allow us to support another young fellow..u cannot detect for us.
If Obi fails we will put you there in d next four years.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the OBIdient movement

271 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Oplomo: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2022
3 million votes on lockdown for #ObiBaba2023 in Rivers state.

Thank God for BVAS. #RigAndRoast.

283 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by DOTian: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Jesus
Are they IPOB-ESN?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:

u really saw it, for mile3 market, near UST

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Oplomo: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
DOTian:

Are they IPOB-ESN?

LOL... grin grin

See as you ambush my guy. grin grin grin

236 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
lereinter:

Who's lp candidate in River.

I hope lp will have shut down to do in September when campaigns start officially
its one lady like that.
weh use her company bus wan do rally, i forgot the company sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Leon90:
You are in sefere pain bro. grin grin grin
thats actually mile3 near UST

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by MaliCampus: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
thats actually mile3 near UST
e pain you ABI?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:
Wow I counted like 25million people here before I get tired,may God continue to bless Pandora man for the job he's doing,only wise man will understand the work.
HAFEEZ WHY ARE YOU CRYING THIS EARLY MORNINGsad

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by MaliCampus: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
u really saw it, for mile3 market, near UST
I'm in pain

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.