Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) (49029 Views)

Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo) / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Latakia(f): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
After 15 years from now, they will package this one too same way they are packaging Obi Pandora as the most competent candidate the day he will want to contest for president. And when you ask those clowns to show us his achievements in Anambra state they will tell you to GO AND VERIFY.
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
globemoney01:

It’s you that’s a fool. He has no case with EFCC that’s why they have not gone till court till now. He went and cleared himself. A performer like him has nothing to hide
Performer? Because of anambara airport this one dey sing praises. gringrin Nigerians deserve what they are getting. Get out of my mentions abeg.
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
1east:
Obiano was among the most performing governors in Nigeria. He built roads, international airport, international convention centre, , stadium, flyovers, bridges, etc. Something most Nigerian governors couldn't do even till date.

Yet he couldn't stay in anambra to use the facilities he built. He had to run to the US

International convention center? How do you people celebrate such things?
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
He should just be careful, those people don’t play with DWI . Being a former governor in Nigeria would not save him
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerianization:

Even you can succeed as a governor in Lagos state. Remember that Tinubu took over from a super star - Col. Buba Marwa.

The failures of Aregbesola in Osun and his successor Oyetola should let you know that the Lagos case is uniquely different. He was the star boy in 2015 after Buhari won the election, now his handlers are saying we should excuse him from the failures of buhari. So if he claims credit for Ambode, Fashola and Sanwo-Olu, he should also take the blame for aregbesola, buhari and co.

Stop typing rubbish.
Each of Aregbe and Oyetola is better than all SE governors combined.

No CAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Vicson2021: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are enjoying what an elected fellow like you built for his own people
Aren't you ashame of your self?
You had 101 opportunity to build your state, but you choose the other way around... and you have the goads to tell the world you are enjoying another man's labour
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
This brings Timaya's song to mind: "this life I can't kill myself, allow me to flex"

While we're stressing over here about what to eat, defending which polititian corrupt pass, or which roads to take to avoid kidnap, Willie is relieving all his stress and catching fun. Maybe even carry one or two for the evening grin
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerianization:

Even you can succeed as a governor in Lagos state. Remember that Tinubu took over from a super star - Col. Buba Marwa.

The failures of Aregbesola in Osun and his successor Oyetola should let you know that the Lagos case is uniquely different. He was the star boy in 2015 after Buhari won the election, now his handlers are saying we should excuse him from the failures of buhari. So if he claims credit for Ambode, Fashola and Sanwo-Olu, he should also take the blame for aregbesola, buhari and co.

There's nothing Lagos State governors are doing differently. Despite Lagos State having a lot of money, a lot of projects executed in Lagos are PPP and the state governor still takes a lot of loans and bonds. This is rather disturbing.

Compare Lagos to Niger Delta states like Rivers and Akwa Ibom, you will now ask yourself, what are they doing with all the money Lagos State generates in revenue? undecided
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
why does man always keep face like a wornout statue that needs repainting?
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by lexxwiz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
You all get the difference now This dunce built an airport but squandered anambras aavings.

Obi didn’t see a need for an airport, identified the needs of anambrarians at the time and gave them ANIDS, paid off debts, rehabilitated schools and built roads for east access to everywhere. Onitsha was booming badly, businesses expanded from Onitsha to Nkpor and Obosi and partly asaba, security was on point.

Trust me, Obi na baba anyday anytime….

He cared so much…(the only thing haters accuse him of doing)…

This dunce Obiano gave anambra an airport but how e be now for am? No level!

I no like this guy at all, he no try for my state. Well I don’t blame him, Obi’s standard made him look like a complete joke.
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
Imagine the kind of drunk and uncouth character (both husband and wife) that Godfather Peter Obi saw fit to handover to as Governor of Anambra, then you remember his own presidential running mate whose greatest contribution as a Mauritanian foreigner in our Nigerian Senate was to advocate for genocide rather than advocate for human rights.

Imagine the kind of brilliant mind that Godfather Tinubu saw fit to handover to in Lagos State. Babatunde Fashola, a young SAN with a sound mind who even challenged Tinubu's own accomplishments with his own also sterling infrastructural and economic developments.

I pick Tinubu anyday anytime.

Thunder faya that your hand wey you take pick a drug lord, criminal and agbadorian.

Na suffering go kee you.

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
beardedboy:

Stop typing rubbish.

No CAP.

It's rubbish to you na. Get me a governor in the south west that will beat Dave umahi of Ebonyi state. Set your parameters and let's begin to measure.

You ignored the buhari part of my statement and tried to import your usual lowlife sentiments. I see you

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Don't mind those hypocrites. You just said my mind. Thank you.
Nigerianization:

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
OVB123:
This man is very sick.
He's always been looking this way. They'd never reveal their health condition to people. These men are so secretive.
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
And they left this agbado cannibal to rule this kwantry cheesy cheesy

The story is about one of your m puru mirri always drunk cannibals but you rather wail and cry about Tinubu.
Na Tinubu matter go kill so many meth cannibal monkeys in the SadEast.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by shadrach77: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
1east:
Obiano was among the most performing governors in Nigeria. He built roads, international airport, international convention centre, , stadium, flyovers, bridges, etc. Something most Nigerian governors couldn't do even till date.
Are you minding all these people? Even if the Pope become a state governor in Nigeria people will still complain and call him names

The guy performed very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
This one don finally escape grin grin grin grin grin grin but I still like him though nor be say him do well for him state oooo
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
And they left this agbado cannibal to rule this kwantry cheesy cheesy
You should continue. The guy is better than anyone in Ur generation. Never shall we witness president from that Ur potopoto enclave. You guys are evil indeed
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by DrAkpamudehe: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexxwiz:
You all get the difference now This dunce built an airport but squandered anambras aavings.

Obi didn’t see a need for an airport, identified the needs of anambrarians at the time and gave them ANIDS, paid off debts, rehabilitated schools and built roads for east access to everywhere. Onitsha was booming badly, businesses expanded from Onitsha to Nkpor and Obosi and partly asaba, security was on point.

!

A lot of people on nairaland are very dull. I just quoted one now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Benchilwell: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
This way I love wat uk government are doing to ekwaramadu and wife,not d stupid and useless EFCC that are good to persecute poor and Yahoo boys but leave politicians that loot billion for enjoyment in abroad....
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
victorv12:
This man is not coming back to Nigeria again. There is one major score that he carried out before he left office and Anambrans are yet to know. Maybe let's say he moved like 4 to 5 billion dollars. Yeah! It can even be more than that.
This statistics is a fallacy,do u no what is $4billions..No Governor can steal a trillions naira in Nigeria let a alone a state...how much be Nigeria budget,..
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by globemoney01: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Performer? Because of anambara airport this one dey sing praises. gringrin Nigerians deserve what they are getting. Get out of my mentions abeg.
Apart from Anambra Airport, 15 bridges and flyovers, tripled IGR, ICC, please mention your performer governor let’s compare
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Amoo89: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
TMSMedia:

See obi successor, is this the legacy he want to keep for naija
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by globemoney01: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexxwiz:

Trust me, Obi na baba anyday anytime….

He cared so much…(the only thing haters accuse him of doing)…

This dunce Obiano gave anambra an airport but how e be now for am? No level!
Dumbo, so where are all the things Obi did today? Obiano projects are still verifiable across the state, as you can see from here. Obiano performed 100 times better than Obi
https://www.nairaland.com/7043711/did-obiano-work
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by globemoney01: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
chypotenti:
This one don finally escape grin grin grin grin grin grin but I still like him though nor be say him do well for him state oooo
He over do well. Best SE governor ever
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by globemoney01: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
beardedboy:

Stop typing rubbish.

No CAP.
Obiano during his time was Bette than all SW governors combined
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Onyipk: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
Imagine the kind of drunk and uncouth character (both husband and wife) that Godfather Peter Obi saw fit to handover to as Governor of Anambra, then you remember his own presidential running mate whose greatest contribution as a Mauritanian foreigner in our Nigerian Senate was to advocate for genocide rather than advocate for human rights.

Imagine the kind of brilliant mind that Godfather Tinubu saw fit to handover to in Lagos State. Babatunde Fashola, a young SAN with a sound mind who even challenged Tinubu's own accomplishments with his own also sterling infrastructural and economic developments.

I pick Tinubu anyday anytime.

Before you ask us to use our imagination, please first imagine a Buhari led government of insecurity and poverty that Tinubu fostered on the people of Nigeria and also imagine the countinuation of this evil change an old and sick Tinubu led administration will continue to foster on Nigeria and Nigerians.

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eryyy92:
See an ex governor who left 115B naira in his state. But this doesn't concern the developers..because there major problem is Tinubu

Dont mind them!

Obiano looted the state so dry that Sanusi is struggling.

But Obiano is smart at some point, Guy used that Airport project to finish Anambra! I doubt if state can get out of the mess in next 10 years.

Sanusi is just a decoration in government house. Little he can do, and why he has resulted to cosmetics instead of delivering projects
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
globemoney01:

Obiano during his time was Bette than all SW governors combined

Do you smoke marijuana or abuse alcohol?
Re: Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) by Eryyy92: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eryyy92:
See an ex governor who left 115B naira debt in his state. But this doesn't concern the developers..because there major problem is Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.