Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt (647 Views)

Ballot Papers For Niger East, North Missing – INEC / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt by ObidientFC: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8.

These are the vehicles that Buhari has bought for Niger Republic "to fight insecurity."

Spent 1.4 Billion To get 10 of these for Niger Govt. Students are at home.
And someone foo.ls want to vote in APC again.
I swear , God will punish you

Re: Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt by Eriokanmi: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Di you blame him? ASUU had been on strike for months but he doesn't care. Wetin concern mallam with education. No be us wan go school? Once they see free money to spend, no worries
Re: Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt by highchief1: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
ObidientFC:
2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8.

These are the vehicles that Buhari has bought for Niger Republic "to fight insecurity."

Spent 1.4 Billion To get 10 of these for Niger Govt. Students are at home.
And someone foo.ls want to vote in APC again.
I swear , God will punish you
when the head and the tail is sick and weak.why can’t labor shut down the country?why can’t the students occupy Nigeria.all of us keep blaming president.what does it take for all of us to shut down the entire country.ASUU strike will continue,salaries will remain where it is,insecurity will increase it may consume all of us.If we keep calling Buhari all the time.mad leadership and mad followership is all I see
Re: Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt by RingRoadMafia: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wow, so this is how Nigerien soldiers roll in style to combat terrorism? Damn! I never know that so much luxury was involved in this army job. I'm sure that their Naija counterparts will be jealous. Nigerian students can remain on strike, who cares? Certainly not Buhari! They're not more relevant than his cousins in Niger. After all, this was the same man who voted for another Niger man as president of the A.U over a Nigerian because the Niger man was Fulani and the Naija man was from the South. Fulani over everything!
Re: Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt by Toriagirl(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari no be human being
Re: Photos: 2022 Toyota Landcruiser V8 That Buhari Is Buying For Niger Govt by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
the cars re for him when he leaves office in 2023, he's parking them in Niger after they must have added bullet proof fitting to d vehicle, Buhari lacks conscience as a human being even at such old age

(1) (Reply)

North ’central APC Members Protest Muslim-muslim Ticket, Reject Lalong / Peter Obi In Rome To Fecilitate With Cardinal Okpaleke (pix And Video) / See The Best Video From The Obidient Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.