Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu (8467 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / 10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:
Everything about tinubu is fake grin grin

Fake Bishop

Fake educational certificate

Fake age

Fake health status

Fake life

Now fake news

Is God not wonderful cheesy
Attention seeker! We don see you grin grin
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by 7arrows: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Abdul05:
Like him or not .. grin grin

Jagaban is the next president of this country..

l believe he would do more good things to this nation if he is elected. grin

Let him take care of his health first. Mr. Turn by turn. Playing ludo with your children's future.

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by drololaaof: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Defection is not new and strange ,it is in the past that it carries weight, what are the effect on voting strength on election day ? Minimal
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by blancsn1: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Na after 2203 you go no say Obi Pandora box de contest at all.

StormpyBee:
Fake news! No links! No Nothing!

5,000 ko! 50,000 ni!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by 7arrows: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Tinubu the greatest politician out of Nigeria in this current republic. The man that instill fear in the mid of the opposition and a man that turn his haters mad with envy. He will be our next president 2023 by God's will.

U r all shameless. U will b shocked
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by 7arrows: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2022
anonimi:

Even if the drug lord rogue destroyed 20 million Lagosians with his reckless looting of their past, present and future?
Do you know what you are talking about

APC BUHARI SUPPORTERS PLEASE POST THE ACHIEVEMENT OF YOUR FATHER HERE.
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by magzey: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Fake Bishop

Fake age

Fake health status

Fake life

Now fake news

Are u not ashame or you remained A WAILER grin

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Abokilongthing: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
These guys are as confused as to what they are doing

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by ceede2: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Fake Bishop

Fake age

Fake health status

Fake life

Now fake news

Even Chiboy too na 419
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by emmyw(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Abdul05:
Like him or not .. grin grin

Jagaban is the next president of this country..

l believe he would do more good things to this nation if he is elected. grin
Why Not Vote For Your Ancestors Instead? I Can't Believe You Still Think Backward In This 21st Century.
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by MacWin155(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2022
APC stooges and their consistent usage of arguable figures to deceive the masses.
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by DeleTaller: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Fake Bishop

Fake age

Fake health status

Fake life

Now fake news

Thank God you know... The case of drug and corruption you guys link to him are also fake, everything about him is fake according to you.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by TrueNigerian300: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Ipob is the problem of our campaign as Obidient people. We actually started well as we were gathering momentum all over the country.
Let me appeal to my fellow Easterners and Obidient people that we need to restrategise. We can not be allowing all these Ipob guys into our folds, they are rubbishing our focus and making people look at us as a sectional group. Please let's fish out the Ipob and MASSOB supporters amongst us nah beg I deh beg. The rate at wish Tinubu supporters are creating jokers these days is worrisome and giving many of us sleepless night. If Tinubu eventually wins, we are all in soup.

Good to see some reasonable obidients or whatever you guys called yourselves. Some supporters have made it so obvious that Obi is entirely igbo project, anyone with emotional intelligence can sense that.

Go all over the social media and see insult and bully against anyone that does not support Obi, is that what democracy is Why must everyone accept your candidate?
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Chiboy419: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2022
DeleTaller:

Thank God you know... The case of drug and corruption you guys link to him are also fake, everything about him is fake according to you.

Comrade thank God say you no dey near me...i swear i for slap you

On tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc on hand to vote for peter obi
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by unite4real: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
StormpyBee:

5,000 ko! 50,000 ni!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-4220-dump-pdp-join-apc-in-kebbi/
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Mccullum: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2022
This is bad news for Tinubu haters,

May God guide Jagaban aright on his journey to presidency,

ABAT 2023 is a goal,

UP NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by DeleTaller: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Comrade thank God say you no dey near me...i swear i for slap you

On tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc on hand to vote for peter obi

Slap me? maani ki won ge owo e.. lol

anyways keep standing on his manhood. on the election day Tinubu will fall you yakata..
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Jagabanofafrica: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu is the next President in JESUS NAME
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by AntonVince: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2022
A random twitter post without a single shred of evidence, not even the name of the principal defector (if any) and boom it lands on the Front Page.

Seun, you sit and watch while your beloved forum is reduced to a forum for gossips/grapevine fabrications?
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by daygee12: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Fake Bishop

Fake age

Fake health status

Fake life

Now fake news

Thank God Lagos is not fake, it has housed all ur Political Giants in the Y'east, Even that guy that wants to be d President of the Zoo lives in Lagos because Anambra is a no go area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Fake Bishop

Fake age

Fake health status

Fake life

Now fake news

Even you his hater and commenter are fake.

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Chiboy419: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2022
DeleTaller:

Slap me? maani ki won ge owo e.. lol

anyways keep standing on his manhood. on the election day Tinubu will fall you yakata..

Comrade your funny grin
Keep it up, you're a great comedian

Believe it or not
Peter obi is our next presido
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by deeva2: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Fake Bishop

Fake age

Fake health status

Fake life

Now fake news

Mpurimiri is not good for your health

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by yeking18(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2022
I have no doubt that he is going to be a good president than others his records speak volumes. Here is picture Oshodi when Lagos was FCT and now as a state owned. Vote wisely and defend your vote. My 1cent

2 Likes

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by latolz: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Every time you here decamping na so so 5000 you go dey hear from both sides.. Liars
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by EDOLUWA: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Nonsense propaganda... Nigerians are wiser now, no matter kinds of propaganda like this we will vote APC out of power because this govt has brought the nation down to it's knee
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by DeleTaller: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:

Comrade your funny grin Keep it up, you're a great comedian

Believe it or not Peter obi is our next presido
Remember to congratulate me February 2023.
Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Saidfx(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Ipob is the problem of our campaign as Obidient people. We actually started well as we were gathering momentum all over the country.
Let me appeal to my fellow Easterners and Obidient people that we need to restrategise. We can not be allowing all these Ipob guys into our folds, they are rubbishing our focus and making people look at us as a sectional group. Please let's fish out the Ipob and MASSOB supporters amongst us nah beg I deh beg. The rate at wish Tinubu supporters are creating jokers these days is worrisome and giving many of us sleepless night. If Tinubu eventually wins, we are all in soup.

No, nothing will happen if any of the 3 emerge as winner. This country is messed up already

1 Like

Re: Over 5,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Kebbi In Support Of Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2022
StormpyBee:

5,000 ko! 50,000 ni!

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party

Olori pelebe, can't see the link there? If it's the other way round you would have masturbated like 3times over the news.

Anyway FYI, Obi will not even come third in the election, he'll come a distance forth behind Kwakwanso.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Task Government On Cattle Routes / About 300 Workers In Abia Protest Non-capture For June Salary [PHOTOS] / Breaking News : Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.