Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye (25664 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Is Enugu Fully Obidient ? See How Residents Received Peter Obi's Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Let me quickly remind some readers who may not know the meaning of the word "Obedient". Obedient is a movement that no one can stop.

In my own word, I can boldly say that "Obedient is a movement that is anchored on equity, justice and fairness."

Below are some of the reasons I have decided to join the Obedient Movement.

1. PDP and APC already ruled Nigeria for more than two (2) decades so why don't we allow other Political Parties to rule?

2. Under the leadership of this Ruling Party (APC) every price of commodities has tripled.

3. I want a Political Party that is anchored on equity, justice and fairness just like the Labour Party (LP)

4. If APC has done well, I believe that they don't need to campaign at all. Automatically this shows that they have disappointed and failed Nigerians.

5. There is high rate of hunger, insecurity, and unemployment under this ruling party (APC). How will they solve all these if we should allow them to rule us again?

I am glad to inform everyone that Mr. Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Green Man) has joined Peter Obi's Movement and I am fully Obedient.

Your insults will be accepted with great understanding while I will be more happy to be welcomed to the family of The Obedients.

307 Likes 56 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by midehi2(f): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Those calling it kindergarten, they know is only rigging and thuggery will make Tinubu win, very senseless and wicked set of people undecided that's what gives them effrontery to say "darling Nigeria" cos it is a continuous stealing for them. tuehhh I spit on your graves for want to continue inflating hardship and killings on innocent Nigerians

326 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Sylraph1: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is the step every reasonable Nigerian will take. As you've just listed above, APC & PDP have ruled Nigeria for more than two decades and we all know the outcome.

Now why don't we try something new? Why don't we try go with a party that really encapsulates the travails of all Nigerian? A party yet to be tasted. A party whose candidate is no saint but really different, down to earth and capable than those bunch of old crooks who are desperate to acquire their self actualized needs.
Above all, being obedient entails fairness, equity and justice which is the reason I congratulate the Afenifere group for standing with equity. It has happen in Kenya, Lesotho and Nigeria will be no different....

Incoming!!!!

308 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Zonefree(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Welcome to the Light.

230 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by TINUBUISMAD: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Obi our incoming president
He has finally seen the light

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
The Moment you become Obidient, You'll find out you don't have to start defending baseless projects, you won't have to come online to explain how you'll feed the entire Nation with Agbado and Cassava.

Most Importantly, whenever you see the Word Vote Wisely , you won't be troubled. These particular words have a way of throwing the Agbado individuals off balance.

35824L:
grin No be today we begin see IPOB hiding behind Yoruba and Hausa names grin grin

See person talking about names, You that your moniker looks like the result of a rigged election.

Good thing Your Moniker ended with an L

Please take the L

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
That's the right thing to do for a better and prosperous Nigeria for all

Nigeria "Must" be great again under the leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by colorsofrainbow: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=117499815][/quote]

Have you joined ipob?? undecided undecided

Agabado dogs would be rolling on the floor now weeping heavily grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

you're calling him IPob now because he chosed light over darkness?

APC is evil and must be rejected by all

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Freestainworld(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
More wins for you, the Obidient son of the soil.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by 35824L: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin No be today we begin see IPOB hiding behind Yoruba and Hausa names grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Akurakambe(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
You're welcome bro

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Mrkrobz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
I just hope all this hype is worth it at the end of the day undecided

Meanwhile,don't forget to check out my animation story in my profile

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Urheadmaster(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Welcome to the Light.

Tinubu urchins are blinded by the light

They can't see far distance

As far as all they care about is their stomachs infrastructure tongue undecided

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by JoeNL22(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Have sense na!..... grin grin grin
Don't worry you are joining us soon!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by RingRoadMafia: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ever wondered why it's mostly learned and responsible people that aligns with Obi's vision? Many Yorubas who have the capacity to look beyond tribal and religious sentiments are also aligning with the birth of a new Nigeria. Even the old people who understand that for too long, we have been taken for granted, are aligning with Obi because Obi represents the power of the people. If we can successfully bring Obi in, then we can also take him out speedily if he messes up! That's the ideology that I fuçk with. I want the power to come back to the people. Let us upset the current establishment and replace it with one that owes its loyalty to the people and not just a few individuals. Tinubu is qualified, but he's too frail, the same-faith ticket is a big NO for me, and the thought of Shettima as the Vice President scares the bejeezus out of me. Atiku as VP was a very slippery fellow, but I like his liberal world view and I think he's a nationalist, unlike Buhari. But both men are incredibly corrupt, both of them are very old, and they belong to the old establishment that kept us where we are today. The Obidient movement represents a youth-centric establishment driven solely by Nigerian youths. I will choose that anyday! Welcome to the fold, @Odewaleadesoye. It is also my wish to see Oga Mynd44 in the fold, I suspect he's a tech bro, and an Obi presidency will favour technocrats like him and Oga Seun very well.

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Pandev(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
wow, one big politician don port to labour party, they will celebrate this.

322 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Anyways: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

nlfpmod
Mynd44
nice.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by JealousCobra(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Well done Mr Green..

Together we will shall make Nigeria great!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by NairalandProf(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Another big Nairalander Mr. Green has joined obedient movement.

Tinubu won't be our president come 2023 only if they rig it as usual.

According to what @RingRoadMafia posted, I wish Mr. Mynd44, Mr. Seun can also see beyond the light and do us great favour by moving this thread to the front page.

We shall be grateful to them all.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by phorget(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Obidiently certified!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by RingRoadMafia: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pandev:
wow, one big politician don port to labour party, they will celebrate this.

Everyone is important in the Obidient movement. If you doubt it, go on twitter and tweet about your decision to vote for Obi, wait and watch that tweet blow up in a matter of minutes! Everyone is important over here, bro.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by BigVawulence: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Some people won't be able to sleep tonight.

Big vawulence on the beat

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by RenaissanceGuy: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
You failed to tell us how Labour Party is founded on "equity, fairness and justice".You simply mentioned them without any buttressing. Which of the other parties would tell you they're against any of these good qualities grin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by HistoryAndTech: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
You're welcome to the family Mr. Green.

See the love everywhere.

That's what we've got @ Obedient's family.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by radarada: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are welcome Mr. Green.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by sanpipita(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Being obident is just common sense, out of major candidates, Peter Obi stands above the rest, if it was a CEO vacancy and you see Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi apply to fill in the vacancy, who will you pick? its simple when making electoral choice especially when a candidate is far ahead of others in all ramifications, today was accountant conference, they tell us Tinubu is an accountant but he avoided the event, guess who turned up? Peter Obi.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Zee0007: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
If it took you this long to decide on who to vote for, I hope it won't take some form of inducement to change your choice.

Welcome to the light although.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye by Kagd10: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
midehi2:
Those calling it kindergarten, they know is only rigging and thuggery will make Tinubu win, very senseless and wicked set of people undecided that's what gives them effrontery to say "darling Nigeria" cos it is a continuous stealing for them. tuehhh I spit on your graves for want to continue inflating hardship and killings on innocent Nigerians
Says the uselesss hateful fowl. OBI was previously in Pdp and was among Gej's federal admin and was the one who chaired the bogus privitization of Nigeria electricity discos (after Yaradua bought them back from Atiku's previous bogus privitization) which is still affecting Nigeria today. So what changed? You dey mad? Heck Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption, even as the arrested fidelity md, Okonkwo fingered Obi as the master planner. So what changed?

Meanwhile Tinubu didn't rule your accurseeed self and your papa nor was he part of any federal admin yet you're crying over him? You dey mad? Better go and face your uselesss leaders in your enclave and leave Tinubu alone. He didn't rule you hatefilled bigoted loseeerrrrs. You dey mad.

Meanwhile, before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, ajah, epe, magodo, banana island, eko atlantic city etc.. That's the Tinubu we champion

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH / President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) / Atiku, Obi, APM Vs Tinubu: Judgement To Be Televised Live - Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.