Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) (24987 Views)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by abubakartelad: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7lorzKlz0

The Director-General of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole said he will come after supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should they come after him.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview on The Morning Show of Arise News on Wednesday.

The former APC national chairman had argued that most of the presidential candidates, who had spoken have not sufficiently, in most cases, addressed how they are going to address the issues that Nigeria is confronted with as a nation.

Oshiomole singled Obi out, saying the Labour Party candidate got away with intriguing several intriguing questions put across to him.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
See am. Take it.
All Problematic Crooks - APC has just constituted their campaign team with the most ungodly, notorious, hated, detested set of thieves and longtime enemies of Nigeria taking the lead. If Tinubu, the dying drug demon of Lagos has any good interest of Nigeria at heart, he would not have gone for the wildly and widely rejected, disgraced dog-food of Edo State.
Both Tinubu and Oshiomole were shamed by Nigerians who stood behind Obaseki chanting "Edo No Be Lagos" but Tinubu doesn't learn or maybe his brain has failed him.
There is a big problem in APC camp because Buhari has rejected Oshiomole and using such unscrupulous overused rag like Oshiomole is an end to Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
Even Oshiomole is not comfortable with the job because it will resurrect the national ring tone "Nigeria No Be Lagos." The videos can be replayed and this time Tinubu and this corruption grave-mate, Oshiomole, can rest in pieces.

297 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Promisesmiling(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Obidients and Vawulence be like 5 & 6, If you talk anyhow you see anyhow .. Don't fight with grace hence you will be disgraced

174 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Bugie16: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even this internally displaced politician wants to trend with Peter Obi. Come Feb 2023, you all will go on exile.

317 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by KingKO22: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by yerokunphilips: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
cry
abubakartelad:

The Director-General of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole said he will come after supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should they come after him.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview on The Morning Show of Arise News on Wednesday.

The former APC national chairman had argued that most of the presidential candidates, who had spoken have not sufficiently, in most cases, addressed how they are going to address the issues that Nigeria is confronted with as a nation.

Oshiomole singled Obi out, saying the Labour Party candidate got away with intriguing several intriguing questions put across to him.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Lovelive: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's a fact,

Obidients are always Obidient. They don't go after anyone who doesn't in anyway or manner misbehave towards PO-ssible.

Advice *

Adam O. Just be Obident and save yourself for trouble.

Note: Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures .

PO-ssible

abubakartelad:

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by awoniyi1236(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Baba no deliver EDO nah, him want make dem disgrace am again, this time around Baba go enter Exile grin

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by complexBoss12: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fairly used chairman don wake up grin grin

To the rubbish fact checkers, when are you going to check where Buhari really comes from?? I don't understand why all his life, he has been more interested in niger republic than Nigeria.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by danjumaisah: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
The lord rebuke you enemies of Nigeria.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by dangerousd071: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oh God arise and let your enemies be scattered

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by favourobaro90: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Crazy man don't care if the market is empty

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Steven809: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abati, repeat the question again, could it be one of those tinubu bishop

8 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by ekukeku(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Dat means u r not an OBIDIENT citycen niyen

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Chimpanzee from Edo zoo, same way you were humiliated during Obaseki second term, that's how you will be in 2023..

Shameless rogue not tired of impoverishing us...

Obi will send you all to exile next year

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by kingsways: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2022
And we are coming after you short Black devil

You are chief among the wicked that brought this disaster on our country. You chief among them that went about shouting Sai Baba

Short Black devil, you are the one that told a poor woman trying to make ends meet by the road side 'to go and die'

19 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Na ontop Obidients this one wan do the comrade wey e no fit do since.

Oshiomhole the IDP ( Internally Displaced Politician) looking for relevance by following Tinubu everywhere. You will still chop another breakfast come 2023. Obaseki own Na small.

These old men think this generation of young people are the ones they can use morality to override. When these old cargoes were young, they were in charge of the country and ruined it.

Now they are old and they want to continue ruining Nigeria. The next generation of Nigerians must not allows these crass gerentocrats near the corridors of power. They have only their selfish interests at heart.

Nigeria is probably the only society where old people would still try to drag the inheritance of young ones instead of providing wisdom and guidance and building for the future, they want to still greedily stuff their overfilled pockets.

They must all be retired come 2023

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Xscape047: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Nawao
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Apexmoh: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
I don't know how this OBItuary wants us to believe that his urchin are obidient, afterall we all know they've d highest number of prison inmates home & abroad. Or is this what Igbos call obedience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Bobloco: 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Don't worry, the humiliation you received in Edo State will be small compared to what is coming

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Get ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by adioolayi(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
There is no bad publicity...the more you talk about political aspirants..the more popular they become.

Peter Obi and Tinubu are leading this as of now, they are the most talked about...Atiku seems to be losing steam and Kwankwaso is no where to be found.

2023 will be very interesting.

I will like to see surprises anyways..

But, as of today...

My personal postulation favours APC and Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by obyrich(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Stupid statement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by kingamaa(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Not if, it's how and when

For surely they will come after you

A very vawolence gang

I come in peace biko nu
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2022
This one wey marry foreign goods but dey fear to give am belle

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:
See am. Take it.
All Problematic Crooks - APC has just constituted their campaign team with the most ungodly, notorious, hated, detested set of thieves and longtime enemies of Nigeria taking the lead. If Tinubu, the dying drug demon of Lagos has any good interest of Nigeria at heart, he would not have gone for the wildly and widely rejected, disgraced dog-food of Edo State.
Both Tinubu and Oshiomole were shamed by Nigerians who stood behind Obaseki chanting "Edo No Be Lagos" but Tinubu doesn't learn or maybe his brain has failed him.
There is a big problem in APC camp because Buhari has rejected Oshiomole and using such unscrupulous overused rag like Oshiomole is an end to Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
Even Oshiomole is not comfortable with the job because it will resonate the national ring tone "Nigeria No Be Lagos." The videos can be replayed and this time Tinubu and this corruption grave-mate, Oshiomole, can rest in pieces.

Aptly said....
The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely because we don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu’s Medical And Feeding Regimes Emerge Amidst Failing Health Claims / Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) / PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.