Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) (25271 Views)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Lovenorth: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Oshio Baba has already burried The president of the ipob terrorists in the zoo republic

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Realdon1(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2022
We are in for anyhow oshomole wants it.
We OBIdients have first eleven team and reserved squad.
Incase if they carry vawulent come meet us.
We will make both online space and street uncomfortable for them.
A.pc and pdp started this attack.
We Nigerians are OBIdient, and they can't stop our collective ideology of making new Nigeria.
Allah will bear us witness that we HV taken the shit enough
We are one family
OBIdient group for Peter OBI

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Realdon1(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Oshio Baba has already burried The president of the ipob terrorists in the zoo republic

A full
Be wise.
Your brain has bn damaged.
OBIdients are Movement that a single entity cant even stand on her way.
Obi is not a mere name.
Obi is just a Youths project.
Think like a human bcs the revolution is beyond you.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Lovenorth: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Realdon1:

A full
Be wise.
Your brain has bn damaged.
OBIdients are Movement that a single entity cant even stand on her way.
Obi is not a mere name.
Obi is just a Youths project.
Think like a human bcs the revolution is beyond you.
Ipob terrorists are very useless

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Samueliplc(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
You need help!
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by ElijahOnyeka: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2022
This one na fool. He doesn't deserve my attention. Short Chimpanzee wey just dey disgrace Edo people. He should walk the streets of Edo without Convoy make him body tell am
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Obidiotts will soon start posting his obituary pictures
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Durabest: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2022
sanusideunifier:
See am. Take it.
All Problematic Crooks - APC has just constituted their campaign team with the most ungodly, notorious, hated, detested set of thieves and longtime enemies of Nigeria taking the lead. If Tinubu, the dying drug demon of Lagos has any good interest of Nigeria at heart, he would not have gone for the wildly and widely rejected, disgraced dog-food of Edo State.
Both Tinubu and Oshiomole were shamed by Nigerians who stood behind Obaseki chanting "Edo No Be Lagos" but Tinubu doesn't learn or maybe his brain has failed him.
There is a big problem in APC camp because Buhari has rejected Oshiomole and using such unscrupulous overused rag like Oshiomole is an end to Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
Even Oshiomole is not comfortable with the job because it will resonate the national ring tone "Nigeria No Be Lagos." The videos can be replayed and this time Tinubu and this corruption grave-mate, Oshiomole, can rest in pieces.
You have failed again.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Epicji: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2022
I thought this man has learnt his lesson
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2022
The chimp is high on cow dung as usual undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2022
we don't have time for relegated players
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
No amount of makeup fit make this monkey handsome... He is a true definition of URRRGGGLLY grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Danking1: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
oga he can only be president in your family house not in Nigeria
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Danking1: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obidiotts will soon start posting his obituary pictures
Your own obituary picture would soon be out
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by franudi: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by mecuries(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2022
everyone...Edo men aren't always like this,they are fine men
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Henrymas(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2022
This same toad-like creature, that was busy canvassing votes for the lifeless sycophant in 2019, who has eventually and singlehandedly caused serious and irredeemable damage on the Nigerian enterprise, has been resurrected to continue from where he left off.
People like this godfather wannabe will be thrown to shame and confusion in the up-coming general elections and they will gnash their teeth in severe pain.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Nature33: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
baba oshiomole, u are d monopoly of ur stupidity.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by colestephan86: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2022
abubakartelad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx7lorzKlz0

The Director-General of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign organisation, Adams Oshiomole said he will come after supporters of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of Labour Party should they come after him.

Oshiomole made this assertion while speaking in an interview on The Morning Show of Arise News on Wednesday.

The former APC national chairman had argued that most of the presidential candidates, who had spoken have not sufficiently, in most cases, addressed how they are going to address the issues that Nigeria is confronted with as a nation.

Oshiomole singled Obi out, saying the Labour Party candidate got away with intriguing several intriguing questions put across to him.
Lol, very legitimate question, "how come they massively disobeyed the ticket in 2019?
So non of these obiidients knew the capacity and pedigree of Mr Peter then?
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by temisartana: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Why are they always quick to mention Obi during interview. Why did he mention Atiku.

Can Tinubu come for interview please. I know for sure he will mess up.

All these bunch of clueless APC cheiftans have failed woefully.

Leave Obi to be I beg of you.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by AmDayo: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2022
We are obedient and we criticize deplomatically. We don't make unnecessary bullying. Our PVC is our voice. We will definitely talk and do come election day.

Happy birthday to me. Please celebrate me.
Kuda bank
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Johnken1234: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2022
It still beats my imagination how this Oshiomole failed in govt, same NLC President that year that was against the administration of the govt that year.

Everybody thought that he would be the Messiah having being the NLC President if elected Governor. Oshiomole how far?? You tasted the seat of power and even became worst. God will judge all of una.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Oshio despite the fact I'm not your fan due to your uneccessary goofs when you are on top gear in apc but on this obi political bandits srabge and new development I'm fully behind you.

If they attack you attack them back. I had promised them yesterday and revealled the underground plan to them if by chance any party presidential flagbearer is attack during campaign in SE then anywhere Obi campaign in any part of Nigeria outside SE we will attack him possibly injure him brutally no one will stop us from this it's a promise unless they do not attack other aspirant then no wahala if they do obi is a gonner.

Dem think dem only get craze for head una craze na small pikin wia our own dey. My dislikeness for obi is never a joke or catching cruise I really mean him seriously and I'm always prepare for his support anywhere we jam. No chilling at all, near me, do nonsense and see your body part detach from your main body, simple.

We don't like Buhari but obi is not the replacement. Not in 2023 and not in 2031. They have threatened me and I give no shit near me and become handicap or end in six feet I don't have mercy or feel remorse when I want wreck.

Amadioha strike you all.

Obi my a s s!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Oyindola: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2022
PETER OBI GOES TO ARISE TV AND DISCUSS NATIONAL ISSUE
WHILE OTHER PARTIES GOES TO ARISE TV AND DISCUSS PETER OBI.

OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by einsteine(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Bugie16:
Even this internally displaced politician wants to trend with Peter Obi. Come Feb 2023, you all will go on exile.

Oshiomole is going to the senate. No one can defeat him in his senatorial zone.
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by zudozz: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2022
This country can never move forward until people stop listening to someone like Oshiomohle. As long as this man still comes out n speak n people listen, then there is problem in this country. Nigeria will become well again the day people like Oshiomohle cannot even come out n talk.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Lolzzzzz.... Tinubu is not smart at all. Oshiomole had serious issues recently with some power brokers in APC and was kicked out. Now he is trying to make the talkative to lead them again. Same set of people that fought Oshiomole then will distance themselves. Have you seen Buni, Ameachi and his group since
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by adiori0303: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2022
How do u wanna solve the insecurity in nigeria?
We do
I do
We do do do do dod do
We scooobyy doooooooo grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Ladiva: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2022
This one wants to use Peter Obi to remain relevant, abeg shift undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) by Emman08: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Why would the "obi-dients" or anyone for that matter flog a dead horse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.