Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence (9700 Views)

LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe / Anselm Ojezua: Oshiomhole Lied, We Notified Him That We Wanted Indirect Primary / Anselm Ojezua Reacts To Inauguration Of 8 Lawmakers In Edo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by penearth(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Steven809:
Please any labour official should stop granting Journalist interviews. They are finding out your weak points to sell to their masters. Please, spread the news, official of Labor Party should stop granting journalists interviews. They only ask irrelevant questions and twist useless questions. As social media activist, Labour Party official should stop granting interview to useless journalists I beg, is becoming unbecoming and obvious where they align with. I am saying it now, labour Party officials should stop granting interview to delves in their kind in journalist because some are errand goats that settle for crumbs. They keep jetting back and front with irrelevant question and mockery. Please wait for them in the opened field. our focus should be our course. I think I say we should leave the social media for now and focus on one-on-one.
U are very right. You know dia antecedents as dubious and faultful
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Ahmedie28(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2022
toneroforever:
Labour Party may not be able to accommodate the sudden influx of anticipated membership but we will be patient with them.
Just like their website crashed when PO joined them,we will shock LP with excess love.

The days ahead will certainly be interesting. This is the official structure.
There are still the foot soldiers and die hard followers wey no dey collect shishi but have been waiting for an avenue like this to contribute financially and otherwise.

The backbone of this movement is God,then majority of NLC members & the Nigerian workers,the middle class, the poor & unemployed,the youths, majority of CAN members, a large number of our Muslim brothers, and most importantly Nigerians of good will.
This an idea whose time has come. It's not just about Peter Obi. This is bigger than a one man show. He is just fortunate to be entrusted with this task. I pray we don't fail.

The next phase will involve selling our vision to every demography with a view to convince a large percentage of them to buy in.

PDP & APC still dey learn work. They can keep playing the tribal,financial inducement and religious card. We don't belong there.

Nigerians r fed up. But in ObiDatti, they see hope. They believe it's POssible.
It's about to go down folks. We r taking back our country. Watch Nigeria rise again in our lifetime.
So I'm urging everyone to be persevere & keep their eyes on the prize. It's just 7 months to victory.

Vote ObiDatti
Vote Labour Party
It's POssible
Stay OBIdient
is people looking like you that supports to b campaign for obi, but some of his supporters will be abusing Muslims in the name of campaign for obi
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Babaken(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2022
LABOUR PARTY IS VOICE AND POWER OF THE YOUTH.
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by franudi: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Cothern859: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by membranus: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2022
franudi:
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

In your dreams.

Dream on, no crime in that.
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by edungene7: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Labour teaching the criminal APC and retired PDP the way to go digital we leave in modern times nah people way sabi road we go follow Labour leading us to a new Nigeria
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by li7chang(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2022
留学生找 cs代写 汇编代写 cs代写 就来bestdaixie
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2022
''Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence'' and ready to vote online too.
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Thomasankara(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
dangerousd071:
There's no need to stress the matter. Anybody with sense knows that social media is uncontrollable. Believe what you may, you're petty if you believe labour party are responsible for what goes on there...

But we see how they, (LP supporters) conduct themselves in rudderless manner on this forum. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence by Cothern859: 5:32am On Aug 05, 2022
I also have this same question and I cannot find any proper answers on the internet and also need a solution.
<a href="https://www.gomedicare.care/">GoMedicare</a>

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCT Shifts Saraki’s Trial To March 11 / Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack / Buhari's Support For Oshiomhole Personal, He Didn't Impose Him On Us - APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.