Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe (523 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / Suspended Labour Party Youth Leader, Eragbe Demands N10m From Party, LP Kicks / Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by hasanayomide3: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVnH_jM3_o

Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP National Youth Leader A. Eragbe

National Youth Leader of the Labour Party, Anselm Ergabe says the Labour Party have developed a national mobilisation site to digitise and harmonise membership for “effective planning ahead of electioneering.” He says “in the first 72 hours, close to 1000 support groups registered on the portal who will receive membership certificates”, adding that this will help distinguish their members from those disseminating violent rhetoric online.

On Labour Party’s strong online support base and their ability to distinguish their true supporters from others feeding violent rhetoric Eragbe says, “we have become the darling of the people, we are giving APC and PDP a run for their money.”

He denounces the idea that Labour Party supporters are disseminating violent rhetoric, citing Labour’s Vice-Presidential candidate Datti Baba-Ahmed having to publicly disclaim social media accounts attributed to him as an example

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by igbeke: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by danjumaisah: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
VOTE FOR COMPETENCE.
VOTE FOR LABOUR PARTY.
VOTE FOR PETER OBI--YUSUF BABA-AHMED FOR PRESIDENT 2023

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by Maleekdon: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Follow who know road oh

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by dangerousd071: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Well spoken my National Youth Leader.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by adeeyarhabdulla: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Will you like someone use your picture for obituary, my dear presenter? That news editor get luck that he is far from my fist, him for understand weytin obituary means. God punish am double times...I Am From Edo state and I Am ObiDient

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by favourobaro90: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Labour party is the party the people need PETER OBI to aso rock

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by Steven809: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please any labour official should stop granting Journalist interviews. They are finding out your weak points to sell to their masters. Please, spread the news, official of Labor Party should stop granting journalists interviews. They only ask irrelevant questions and twist useless questions. As social media activist, Labour Party official should stop granting interview to useless journalists I beg, is becoming unbecoming and obvious where they align with. I am saying it now, labour Party officials should stop granting interview to delves in their kind in journalist because some are errand goats that settle for crumbs. They keep jetting back and front with irrelevant question and mockery. Please wait for them in the opened field. our focus should be our course. I think I say we should leave the social media for now and focus on one-on-one.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by raheemislamiyah: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is a paid jounalist, how can you call Labour Party supporters as monsters, this a hungry press man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by kafassamuel007: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
This journalist is really annoying, and clearly not the brightest bulb in the room.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by Samuel089: 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
This are allegations that are just over exaggerated by this people claiming traits with out evidence.make na go sit I beg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by WhiteIverson: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2022
OBI-dience is better than sacrifice.
Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by colorsofrainbow: 12:38am On Aug 04, 2022
I'm OBIdient but I must say this youth leader no smart at all. Wtf did I just watch

See as em just dey give away delicate information like person wey don drink 15 satchets of action bitters before the interview.
See as the APC undercover journalist just dey ask am sensitive information about the party and em just dey vomit anyhow. Even the journalist trying to shield the already buried Tinubu's agbado writer Omatsaye from the blame of the the repercussion of his useless write-up.
Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by Obojuju: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Peter Obi is surely the next President of Nigeria
Re: LP Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence - LP Youth Leader A. Eragbe by Mynd44: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2022

(1)

The Best Investment You Can Do As A Biafran Now Is To Fund ESN - IPOB / Peter Obi: NDYC Constitutes Presidential Campaign Council / The Igbo Anchor Of NBA Program Tried To Stop Shettima From Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.