Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Can I Pay My Canada Application Fee From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Pay My Canada Application Fee From Nigeria (2385 Views)

My Canada Immigration Story / My Canada Hustle - How The Go Dey Go / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Pay My Canada Application Fee From Nigeria by Harryj12: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have been having issues paying my application fee, i have use my Gt bank debit card and they have been declining it. Please can someone explain the step to follow
Re: How Can I Pay My Canada Application Fee From Nigeria by ednut1(m): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Get a dom account
Re: How Can I Pay My Canada Application Fee From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Harryj12:
I have been having issues paying my application fee, i have use my Gt bank debit card and they have been declining it. Please can someone explain the step to follow

go to GTCO and complain to them, its possible ur atm card is blocked from online transactions or offshore transactions, complain to them and they would give u d best advisory
Re: How Can I Pay My Canada Application Fee From Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Harryj12:

There is a $20 dollar per month limit for naira dominated debit card by the CBN. Get a dollar-dominated debit card. The application process takes about 3 weeks and $100 processing fee.

Re: How Can I Pay My Canada Application Fee From Nigeria by Adigunoyo: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
This guy is a scammer don't deal with him. His name is Samuel

The Challenges Of Being A Female Pilot In The Nigerian Aviation Industry / Urgent Contribution / What Is The Easiest Route To Get To Ghana From Ibadan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7