Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Urgent Contribution - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Contribution (2392 Views)

Advise,contribution And Help Needed To Study Abroad / I Need Contribution From House / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Urgent Contribution by frank94(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2012
Guys I need your contribution, Graduate studies in south africa or malaysia which one will you choose interms of low tuition fee,work while studying and safe study environment.
Re: Urgent Contribution by Vicjustice: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2012
frank 94:

Guys I need your contribution, Graduate studies in south africa or malaysia which one will you choose interms of low tuition fee,work while studying and safe study environment.
Nigerians have soiled it's name in both countries, but i'll suggest South African because, in Malaysia, you would be executed if caught with drugs, but in SA, it's just another story
Re: Urgent Contribution by frank94(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
ok what about schooling and doing part time job in south africa,is it possible.because I know in malaysia it is not possible.I just want to go to any of them for masters degree,but must support my self with part time work.do you know the exact school fees for masters programme(Business administration )for a year in SA.
Re: Urgent Contribution by saintbajar(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
they is no job in south africa, not even cleaning or security. their own country people are job seeking like mad talk more as a foreigner.lol. if u have enough funds you will enjoy study here but for job nothing not even small.

Smiles
Re: Urgent Contribution by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
Flexing around Brb
Re: Urgent Contribution by omega25red(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
saintbajar:

they is no job in south africa, not even cleaning or security. their own country people are job seeking like mad talk more as a foreigner.lol. if u have enough funds you will enjoy study here but for job nothing not even small.

Smiles
poster ^^ this might be the answer you are looking for. Jobs are tough to come by in some countries nowadays because a lot of countries are still dealing with the economic down turn. Then again some employers would gladly hire a foreigner because they can pay you less than minimum wage and you have no rights as a worker. Anyway wish you good luck
Re: Urgent Contribution by frank94(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
Kul, thanks for your contrIbutions I'm grateful.but Iam going there for studies and nothing else.like one poster just said if y have the cash,y will enjoy schooling there.DO you no the conversion rate for 1dollar to 1 south african rand.do you know the cost of tuition for postgraduate studies, Is like($7000) or more.do you know the cost of Accommodation and feeding for one year MSC in SA.
Re: Urgent Contribution by saintbajar(m): 1:58am On Feb 09, 2012
frank 94:

Kul, thanks for your contrIbutions I'm grateful.but Iam going there for studies and nothing else.like one poster just said if y have the cash,y will enjoy schooling there.DO you no the conversion rate for 1dollar to 1 south african rand.do you know the cost of tuition for postgraduate studies, Is like($7000) or more.do you know the cost of Accommodation and feeding for one year MSC in SA.

the fee is higher than that in some institution but that ok to get you into their top 5 schools. though the payment option are flexible, you could pay your tuition every month no matter which country you from and you could also get bursary too as a foreign student . feeding is not much expensive, also transportation. but accommodation here is on the high side. for a bachelor (self contain) its like $400, then electricity and water all PM (par month).

dollar here fluctuate alot. last week it was 1 dollar = 8.29 rand but as at today its 1 dollar to 7.49 rand. lets say around 6.0 to 8.4 par dollar not higher or lower.

If you still interested, let me know, i will give you guild lines on here so others could learn also to my best knowledge. u know those SAQA equivalent things and others. Best of luck anyways.

smiles
Re: Urgent Contribution by frank94(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2012
thanks,god will reward you for your nice info.do you know the universitys that can be accessble with dis tuition fee($7000) for the whole masters in business administration program.is it possible to work their after studies.do you know the schools their application for march intake is on for the mba.i have tried the university of cape town and univ of johanesburg,but they have closed their application for admission.were do y stay in south africa,ar y working or schooling.is it possible to come their on social visit and convert to student visa after I must have paid my tuition fee and accommodation fee.do they write toefl before they offer admission.
Re: Urgent Contribution by saintbajar(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
yeah it is. i first get here on visit visa and checked ot if it works for me before i applied and get my study permit. get a job here after studies is 1 over 100. i have some friends that was recently layed out work because they Nigerians. their own people dont have job so for a foreigners its 1 over 100. but if you have the capital you could start up a business here and you gonna enjoying it. no restrictions for that. i reside in both cape and pretoria. doe my skool is in pretoria bur i shuttle cape alot.

most skool should have closed they dates now. why not look for for August, doe some skool will still be on but i will search that later am busy now.

smiles
Re: Urgent Contribution by saintbajar(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2012
ok i will write u when am home, am on my tablet now. any body that want any info about studying here in SA please lets discuss here so others can learn aswell.

Smiles
Re: Urgent Contribution by justwise(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2012
saintbajar:

ok i will write u when am home, am on my tablet now. a[b]ny body that want any info about studying here in SA please lets discuss here so others can learn aswell.[/b]

Smiles

That i support.
Re: Urgent Contribution by frank94(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2012
Compare studying in south africa or malaysia with 1yr venuezealan visa. I hav not hear frm y.hpe y got d email i sent 2 y.rman blessed.
Re: Urgent Contribution by saintbajar(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
frank 94:

Compare studying in south africa or malaysia with 1yr venuezealan visa. I hav not hear frm y.hpe y got d email i sent 2 y.rman blessed.

sorry joorh i have been so so busy. will make time bra

justwise:

That i support.

Smiles,
Re: Urgent Contribution by frank94(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
my friend is advising me 2 go 4 my graduate studies in malaysia as I dnt hav bad thing in mind 2 do there,that there are more opportunitys in malaysia after studies than in southafrica.compare the liveing conditions,malaysia is better than south africa.@saintbajar wat d y hav 2 say.should I g on with my application 2 southafrica univ or malaysia univ.
Re: Urgent Contribution by saintbajar(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2012
i can say, because am only in SA so i can advice u about here and not malay. i have heard shit about malay as much as i have heard of SA but i think you should be wish and make enquire very well because if u hang for abroad e no easy to get off oh

smiles,
Re: Urgent Contribution by frank94(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
ok thanks, I realy appreciate your advice.can you plz drop your email I want 2 talk with y privately.
Re: Urgent Contribution by kilmix: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
saintbajar: ok i will write u when am home, am on my tablet now. any body that want any info about studying here in SA please lets discuss here so others can learn aswell.

Smiles
Please if possible tell me how much it will cost me in doing my masters in law at UCT. Excluding feeding and accommodation. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Urgent Contribution by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2013

(1)

5 Places To Relax In Ghana / The Miracle Fish In Nigeria River In Ekiti State / My Tour Round North West Nigeria.(completed)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.