Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is (1267 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Where Is TELL Magazine?? / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by gentlegenius(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by Valro(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Reno must be a wicked lecturer, giving APC this type of assignment you know they won't submit

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by Omeokachie: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2018
You want to task their brain?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by Bholutife18(f): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2018
RenoDart, hitting the bull's eye since time immemorial. This man is APC's headache.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by MalcoImX: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2018
We tell you how good Buhari is by telling you how bad Atiku is.
We give it to you in the same way you make it your life purpose to lie to us about Buhari.
You eat and made your life by criticizing Buhari and you don't want us to criticize those who are easy to criticize by their dishonesty. Buhari made you and you will be unmade by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by gen2briz(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Reno reno
Mbuhari is good cos he's good.. Very very simple

Lemme go and check my pvc and passport again

Any updates on fayose EFCC TV series
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by Beremx(f): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari's Media Organization needs this....

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Honestly, this Reno guy is becoming a bit of a nuisance. Have some self respect. This is the exact way many people were rooting for Buhari in 2014-2015.
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by emmykey0128(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2018
This has been my take, I don't know why APC will be ruling and opposition party at the same time, there is this saying that says'defeat ur enemies with success' APC should stop worrying about atiku-obi rather they should start showing us all of buharis' achievements and give us reasons we should vote for buhari and leave us the masses to decide, as a Yoruba boy from Ekiti state, I am beginning to fall in love with Peter obi more and more everyday

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by zombieTRACKER: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2018
MalcoImX:
We give it to you in the same way you make it your life purpose to lie to us about Buhari.
You eat and made your life by criticizing Buhari and you don't want us to criticize those who are easy to criticize by their dishonesty. Buhari made you and you will be unmade by Buhari.

Instead of mumbling nonsense this morning
Why not tell us how good Buhari is and what he has done....

FYI... Everything said about Buhari is true
The man is a certified nepotic animal
And nepotism is the worst form of corruption
If a look at his appointments don't convince you
...sorry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by Racoon(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Simple! The government should concentrate on showing why Buhari should be re-elected by Nigerians and not smear campaign.
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by diebuhari1: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2018
When this Buhari government is finally shown the way out, Reno Omokri will stand out as one of those who effectively and relentlessly opposed the government from day one.
A lot of credit should be given to him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by perez100: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2018
The enemies of Biafra are now interested in Biafra. They said IPOB should support candidates for elective posts to help champion Biafra cause yet they are killing themselves over Obi's support. The hypocrites will drink rat poison if Emma Powerful or Uche Mmefor was picked in place of Peter Obi. The VP has no much power and IPOB guys are not interested in VP slot even though all Igbos are not IPOB but they believe IPOB as a group is fighting a genuine cause. So, let Zombies tell us why Tinubu and Osibanjo suddenly dumped their clamour for restructuring of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by MalcoImX: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Instead of mumbling nonsense this morning
Why not tell us how good Buhari is and what he has done....

FYI... Everything said about Buhari is true
The man is a certified nepotic animal
And nepotism is the worst form of corruption
If a look at his appointments don't convince you
...sorry
Look well into yourself, a corrupt-laden conduit must have been blocked for you by Buhari, same way he blocked the free millions for Omokri. I understand your condition. Who knows (I may) cry too, if I were in your situation.
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by osazeeblue01: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Gbam.
2019Atikulation ni
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by livelymatilda22: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Reno Omokri, stop telling us how bad President Buhari's government is, Tell us how good former president Jonathan's government was... Hypocrite.

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by magoo10(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
There is nothing good to tell about the dullard .

He is as bad as narrated exchanging #360 to a dollar .
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by MalcoImX: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2018
emmykey0128:
This has been my take, I don't know why APC will be ruling and opposition party at the same time, there is this saying that says'defeat ur enemies with success' APC should stop worrying about atiku-obi rather they should start showing us all of buharis' achievements and give us reasons we should vote for buhari and leave us the masses to decide, as a Yoruba boy from Ekiti state, I am beginning to fall in love with Peter obi more and more everyday
A lie oft repeated may be perceived as truth. APC will not lie down and allow Omokri-type go unchallenged.
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by osazeeblue01: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Gbam.
2019Atikulation ni

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by gentlegenius(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2018
emmykey0128:
Absolutely correct... I think the APC would have done their candidate more good by telling Nigerians how good he is and why he deserves a second term in office instead of focusing all their energy and research on painting Atiku black. The more they do this, the more Atiku become popular, because Nigerians already understand that no politician in this country is a saint. So telling us how Atiku is not a saint doesn't mean anything.
I think APC is repeating the same mistake GEJ supporters did in 2015... Instead of telling Nigerians why GEJ deserves a second term, they focus so much in exposing buhari's illiteracy and lack of WAEC certificate. The result was a massive failure for GEJ at the polls.

"The PDP has learnt its lessons from losing the 2015 election, but unfortunately, I think the APC hasn't learned from their victory" - Bukola Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by perez100: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
They have nothing to campaign with after more than 3 years in power. APC acting like opposition party. They are good as opposition and we must send them to where they belong come 2019 and allow a mature party take over the ruling of this country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by basilo101: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
PhD Thesis for the zombies

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by gentlegenius(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2018
livelymatilda22:
Reno Omokri, stop telling us how bad President Buhari's government is, Tell us how good former president Jonathan's government was... Hypocrite.
MalcoImX:
A lie oft repeated may be perceived as truth. APC will not lie down and allow Omokri-type go unchallenged.
Reno Omokri is an author of 3 best selling books, he's an international business man who had already made his money before the Jonathan administration. The dude is loaded with wisdom. In fact, It was his wisdom that got him the appointment as senior SA to GEJ. Wisdom reflects in most of the things he says, but because you guys are so shallow minded, you won't be able to see the wisdom in his statement above. All you'll see there is criticism and mockery.
YOU CAN'T MAKE A GOOD SALE OF YOUR PRODUCTS BY REPEATEDLY UNDERMINING OTHER PEOPLE'S PRODUCTS.
(Life lesson you guys fail to learn from Reno).

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by gentlegenius(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2018
diebuhari1:
When this Buhari government is finally shown the way out, Reno Omokri will stand out as one of those who effectively and relentlessly opposed the government from day one.
A lot of credit should be given to him.
perez100:
They have nothing to campaign with after more than 3 years in power. APC acting like opposition party. They are good as opposition and we must send them to where they belong come 2019 and allow a mature party take over the ruling of this country.
https://www.nairaland.com/4762907/lets-retire-buhari-2019?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5364887153

Uninstalling Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 is as certain as the rising and setting of the sun...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by muykem: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2018
I am indeed happy that IPOB have shelved Biafra ideal and now supporting Atiku/Obi ticket. However, it is important to note that you can’t go back to Biafra agitation if the outcome is not favour your candidate. That will amount to double standard and no one will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by MalcoImX: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
gentlegenius:

Reno Omokri is an author of 3 best selling books, he's an international business man who had already made his money before the Jonathan administration. The dude is loaded with wisdom. In fact, It was his wisdom that got him the appointment as senior SA to GEJ. Wisdom reflects in most of the things he says, but because you guys are so shallow minded, you won't be able to see the wisdom in his statement above. All you'll see there is criticism and mockery.
YOU CAN'T MAKE A GOOD SALE OF YOUR PRODUCTS BY REPEATEDLY UNDERMINING OTHER PEOPLE'S PRODUCTS.
(Life lesson you guys fail to learn from Reno).
Reno was a propagandist who got hired even before GEJ to malign Buhari. That we know. I know he writes, but I can't recall any of his titles, unlike those of the Achebes, Ekwensis, Tutuolas, Iyayis, Soyinkas, etc. - which can be recounted even when awoken from sleep.
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by gentlegenius(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2018
MalcoImX:
Reno was a propagandist who got hired even before GEJ to malign Buhari. That we know. I know he writes, but I can't recall any of his titles, unlike those of the Achebes, Ekwensis, Tutuolas, Iyayis, Soyinkas, etc. - which can be recounted even when awoken from sleep.
Must everyone be a writer of only one genre of literature?
By the way, who in this 21st century still read story books of the 19th century?
I challenge you to follow Reno on Twitter for just 2 days and you'll marvel at his vast wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by MalcoImX: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2018
gentlegenius:

Must everyone be a writer of only one genre of literature?
By the way, who in this 21st century still read story books of the 19th century?
I challenge you to follow Reno on Twitter for just 2 days and you'll marvel at his vast wisdom.
The classics of the Greco-Roman times are still read by our universities and nobody would recommend Omokri's to even the most basic levels, unless we want our children to be yahoos.
/
Here's a chatter between Omokri and FFK. I consider FFK in the same way I view Omokri, but here he gave the lie to his being a 'bestselling' author:

Omokri: Look, Femi, you lied. Deal with it. I will not follow you into the gutter. I don’t need to suck up to Atiku. I made a fortune in US dollars from just one
bestseller. I suck up to the truth not to men! You
told a lie. Fess up to your lie.

FFK: The issue is the fact that you are wrong and I am right. You are disrespectful, insolent and more dishonest and insincere than anyone else. Remember the fake Wendell Simlin handle you used to attack others on Twitter? What could be more dishonest and cowardly than that? You don’t have to get into the gutter because you were born in it and you never left. That is where you were born and that is where you will die. You say you made a fortune? Is the little change you have what you call a fortune? And how did you make that fortune? From working as a Pastor or working as an informant for the CIA?
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by PassingShot(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Omokirikiri that couldn't stay in Nigeria to face the consequences of his atrocities is busy giving lecture on social media. One day will be one day when "hand go touch all escapee looters".
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by zombieTRACKER: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2018
MalcoImX:
Look well into yourself, a corrupt-laden conduit must have been blocked for you by Buhari, same way he blocked the free millions for Omokri. I understand your condition. Who knows (I may) cry too, if I were in your situation.

Continue fooling around...
I don't want to be in your shoes because marketing Buhari is mission impossible...

Greet Ganduje for me...
More babariga for APc politicians
Buhari is really pighting kwarupsion

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by zombieTRACKER: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2018
muykem:
I am indeed happy that IPOB have shelved Biafra ideal and now supporting Atiku/Obi ticket. However, it is important to note that you can’t go back to Biafra agitation if the outcome is not favour your candidate. That will amount to double standard and no one will take you serious.

And who told you that...
You didn't see the members in Ebonyi making the news the other day
Re: Reno Omokri To APC: Don't Tell Us How Bad Atiku Is, Tell Us How Good Buhari Is by futuregovernor: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
MalcoImX:
This one no get sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:atiku Reject 2019 Presidential Election Result,seeks Redress In Co / Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike / The Yoruba's Definition Of Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.