Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Buy Phones Laptops /cars On Ebay.com In Canada And U.S And Ship To Nigeria Fast! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Phones Laptops /cars On Ebay.com In Canada And U.S And Ship To Nigeria Fast! (513 Views)

SLOT Is A Scam, Buy Phones From JUMIA / The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones / Tracking Mobile Phones, Laptops, Cars Just Got Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Phones Laptops /cars On Ebay.com In Canada And U.S And Ship To Nigeria Fast! by beelon1020(m): 2:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Welcome to ur page. With over 7years of importation and exportation, and shipment related services...
Oxlex limited, a register company both in Nigeria and Canada, under the appropriate business authorities.
With our offices in Canada and Nigeria which make seamless shipping of goods and services possible.
How we work...
You find any goods or services on eBay.com or eBay.ca or from related legal source...
You send us the link of the goods, and payment and logistics fees, we purchased on your behave, and we ship to Nigeria...
You pickup your orders at our Lagos office...
the goods we engage in ranging from...
phones, Laptops, Cars, house hold goods, electronics Device and gadgets, and more...
For more inquiries and orders...
Email us- oxlexlimited @ gmail .com [
Thank you.i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Buy Phones Laptops /cars On Ebay.com In Canada And U.S And Ship To Nigeria Fast! by alterego17: 2:31am On Aug 04, 2022
beelon1020:
Welcome to ur page. With over 7years of importation and exportation, and shipment related services...
Oxlex limited, a register company both in Nigeria and Canada, under the appropriate business authorities.
With our offices in Canada and Nigeria which make seamless shipping of goods and services possible.
How we work...
You find any goods or services on eBay.com or eBay.ca or from related legal source...
You send us the link of the goods, and payment and logistics fees, we purchased on your behave, and we ship to Nigeria...
You pickup your orders at our Lagos office...
the goods we engage in ranging from...
phones, Laptops, Cars, house hold goods, electronics Device and gadgets, and more...
For more inquiries and orders...
Email us- oxlexlimited @ gmail .com [
Thank you.i][/i]

Drop ur whatsapp contact
Re: Buy Phones Laptops /cars On Ebay.com In Canada And U.S And Ship To Nigeria Fast! by beelon1020(m): 2:36am On Aug 04, 2022
alterego17:

Drop ur whatsapp contact
WhatsApp’s... +1416-669-1972.
Re: Buy Phones Laptops /cars On Ebay.com In Canada And U.S And Ship To Nigeria Fast! by signature2012(m): 2:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Good development!

My advice;Never ever give anyone your address no matter how enticing the deal might be.They will sugar-coat you by saying they can buy themselves online and ship to your address.(Red flag).

Always deal on Naira only.Never give them your foreign bank account so they can credit you.If you try it,expect fraudulent funds.

Some will tell you they have relatives abroad and he or she will like to send Phone,laptops to your address and you help ship to Naija.
Few are true,many are scam.Before you know,you have been converted to a “picker”.Don’t allow it if you don’t want the Feds knocking on your door.

I wish you the best in the business,but shine your eyes very well.
Many Nigerians are wicked.They don’t mind to bring your enemy down to achieve their selfish goals.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Phones Laptops /cars On Ebay.com In Canada And U.S And Ship To Nigeria Fast! by beelon1020(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2022
signature2012:
Good development!

My advice;Never ever give anyone your address no matter how enticing the deal might be.They will sugar-coat you by saying they can buy themselves online and ship to your address.(Red flag).

Always deal on Naira only.Never give them your foreign bank account so they can credit you.If you try it,expect fraudulent funds.

Some will tell you they have relatives abroad and he or she will like to send Phone,laptops to your address and you help ship to Naija.
Few are true,many are scam.Before you know,you have been converted to a “picker”.Don’t allow it if you don’t want the Feds knocking on your door.

I wish you the best in the business,but shine your eyes very well.
Many Nigerians are wicked.They don’t mind to bring your enemy down to achieve their selfish goals.
Great Advice bro, noted... I Dey wait for them scammers tho, I even work with the police here in Canada... thanks baba..

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Issues With Oraimo Freepods Pro / Please What Is IMSI Number - Pic Attached / Always Learn How To Help People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.