Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East (17292 Views)

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair / APC Expects 6,800 Delegates Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Jesusloveyou: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022
hammer567:

EDO ARE OBIDIENT. THEY ARE EVEN MORE OBIDIENT THAN SE ZONE, INCLUDING ANAMBRA.

DID YOU SAY BAYELSA, U THINK THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT TINUBU DID TO GEJ.

U ARE CONFUSED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIWR-eidDWA
as I said before. edo apc vote is intact. I'm in Benin those idiotic pigs that vote for obaseki will share pdp vote with obituary
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Keep quiet! Okorocha won neatly. Stop fooling yourself. You can cry if you like but your tears won't change the fact.

HOPE DID NOT WIN AND CANNOT WIN.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PRESENT AND NOT THE PAST RIGGING OF OKOROCHA IN 2015.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by gozmok1(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2022
APC that couldn't defeat dancing senator in osun state
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
as I said before.
edo apc vote is intact.
I'm in Benin
those idiotic pigs that vote for obaseki will share pdp vote with obituary

EDO IS NO LONGER AN APC STATE.

GO AND SECURE SW VOTE FIRST, BECAUSE AFENIFERE ALREADY BACKED PETER OBI.

OBI HAS ALREADY EATEN INTO SW VOTE. AND MIDDLE BELT, HEADING NORTH.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Ournolly: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Abdul05:
You mean those on divided camp to support tinubu with 25% you must be high. grin cheesy

Even buhari was given 5% votes..how much more a Yoruba man whom they hated so much grin cheesy cheesy

Stop this nonsense, please.
It's very stupid to say that Igbo that has been intermarrying with Yoruba hate themselves.
I am Igbo and I don't hate Yoruba.
I like them very much too.

However, APC is a disaster that must not be allowed to continue its impunity in Nigeria, PDP too.

Hopefully, Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Indispensable85(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2022
hammer567:

THAT IS WHY INEC DID A RERUN?

ABEG GO SLEEP.

https://hallmarknews.com/rerun-polls-okorocha-defies-odds-in-imo-emerges/

Una just too dull. So the rerun means he lost? Una too mumu aswear. If you like cry to death,it won't change the fact that Okorocha won Imo state in his second tenure under Apc. Deal with it.

Mr Okorocha polled a total of 416,996 votes out of the total 806,764 votes cast in the election.

Coming a second was Mr. Ihedioha with 320,705

Mugu do the subtraction and see the margin. His victory under Apc was more convenient than when he ran under Apga in first term. It's too early to be foolish.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by hammer567: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Una just too dull. So the rerun means he lost? Una too mumu aswear. If you like cry to death,it won't change the fact that Okorocha won Imo state in his second tenure under Apc. Deal with it.

Mr Okorocha polled a total of 416,996 votes out of the total 806,764 votes cast in the election.

Coming a second was Mr. Ihedioha with 320,705

Mugu do the subtraction and see the margin. His victory under Apc was more convenient than when he ran under Apga in first term. It's too early to be foolish.
YES OKOROCHA LOST THE ELECTION AND NEEDED A RERUN TO COMPLETE THE RIGGING.

APC UNDER BUHARI KEPT RIGGING IMO STATE AND EVEN WENT TO SUPREME COURT TO RIG SHAMELESSLY AFTER LOSSING OUT AND COMING 4TH.

Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Indispensable85(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2022
hammer567:
YES OKOROCHA LOST THE ELECTION AND NEEDED A RERUN TO COMPLETE THE RIGGING.

APC UNDER BUHARI KEPT RIGGING IMO STATE AND EVEN WENT TO SUPREME COURT TO RIG SHAMELESSLY AFTER LOSSING OUT AND COMING 4TH.

Even before the supplementary election Okorocha was already leading by over 79k votes. Go sleep you have nothing reasonable upstairs to say.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Yorubanza: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by popez: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2022
tinsel:

You are a kid in politics and how it works. You expect APC not to get 25 percent in a states they have governor and in states they have people like Magnus Abe, Amaechi and Silver?
YOU are indeed a kid.
I pray we all be alive to see magic you guys are expecting to perform.

You're actually more foolish than you'd ever admit. Amaechi will never campaign actively for Tinubu in SS. Magnus Abe has defected to SDP and will never campaign for Tinubu. Same Tinubu that ganged up and removed their son from office, only to bring in an idiot like Buhari? Lol okay. No need to talk much sha. Eye go clear una soon!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by excesslove90(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Dreamer.. Obident will shock them#
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by adiori0303: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2022
This man sha.
Ure asking too much from an improverished state that can only offer u less than 5%
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Osobi32(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
I am from abia state

Apc no go even get 500 votes in abia state
500 is too much oooo, apc won't get 250 votes in Abia state
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tinsel: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2022
popez:

You're actually more foolish than you'd ever admit. Amaechi will never campaign actively for Tinubu in SS. Magnus Abe has defected to SDP and will never campaign for Tinubu. Same Tinubu that ganged up and removed their son from office, only to bring in an idiot like Buhari? Lol okay. No need to talk much sha. Eye go clear una soon!
You are actually exhibiting yourself here and who you are. Magnus Abe stated clearly he is decamping to SDP to contest governorship and not to abandon the Tinubu project. You are assuming a lot about Amaechi. Wait until Wike works for APC in the presidential. Silver in Balyesa will not also work for APC. Continue in your delusion.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by popez: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2022
tinsel:

You are actually exhibiting yourself here and who you are. Magnus Abe stated clearly he is decamping to SDP to contest governorship and not to abandon the Tinubu project. You are assuming a lot about Amaechi. Wait until Wike works for APC in the presidential. Silver in Balyesa will not also work for APC. Continue in your delusion.

Campaigns will resume a few weeks from now. We go meet for front.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tinsel: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2022
popez:

Campaigns will resume a few weeks from now. We go meet for front.
That is when we will actually know who is in the race. That is when campaign resumes. It will give us pretty impression about who will win the election. We are all waiting for the start of the campaign. It will define social media hype and reality on the ground
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by popez: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2022
tinsel:

That is when we will actually know who is in the race. That is when campaign resumes. It will give us pretty impression about who will win the election. We are all waiting for the start of the campaign. It will define social media hype and reality on the ground

In 2014/2015, ‘social media hype’ transmuted to reality and eventually led to APCs victory at the polls. What changed this time around? Lol
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by scobaba: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Come collect am make we see. angry
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Eriokanmi: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Bad predictions. It's just like saying your son is next to be crowned king and you're working on crowning another man's son grin. How possible?. They not even give apc 2% sef
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by kolas88(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Agent8706:
If APC gets any vote from any region at all on this coming election, it's either from those benefitting directly from their loot or those whose brains have been swapped for agbado and cassava!
Senseless, disgruntled and irrelevant ibop terrorist
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tinsel: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2022
popez:

In 2014/2015, ‘social media hype’ transmuted to reality and eventually led to APCs victory at the polls. What changed this time around? Lol
Hmmm. I am not sure Buhari won with social media hype. Buhari has 11m solid voters which he always got in the last three elections he contested.
CPC merged with AC, and he joined his 11 million with the ones AC provided from the west.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by popez: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2022
tinsel:

Hmmm. I am not sure Buhari won with social media hype. Buhari has 11m solid voters which he always got in the last three elections he contested.
CPC merged with AC, and he joined his 11 million with the ones AC provided from the west.

2014/2015 APC took over the media space. The present APC presidential candidate has never contested any election outside Lagos, and doesn't have a guaranteed 11 million votes anywhere. Make we dey watch sha
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tinsel: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2022
popez:

2014/2015 APC took over the media space. The present APC presidential candidate has never contested any election outside Lagos, and doesn't have a guaranteed 11 million votes anywhere. Make we dey watch sha
I am not talking about Tinubu with 11m votes. Buhari I am talking about please.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Akurakambe(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you think so.
idiotic pigs of biafra don't know politics.
so you think emenike will lose the election because he is apc.
or orji kalu will lose because he is apc.
obituary is going nowhere.
Hahaha. You're bereft of any reasonable idea. Tinubu and his evil party won't see 2% of SE votes.
Stop masturbating everywhere.
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by gaspology(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by popez: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
tinsel:

I am not talking about Tinubu with 11m votes. Buhari I am talking about please.

Unlike 2014/2015, APC has neither the media hype nor a guaranteed 11 million votes. That's what I meant!
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by tenpipsperday: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2022
No, they will give you 95%
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by Ezmans: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Abdul05:
You mean those on divided camp to support tinubu with 25% you must be high. grin cheesy

Even buhari was given 5% votes..how much more a Yoruba man whom they hated so much grin cheesy cheesy

apc will see the worst in South seast & South South in 2023
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by maxzzo1(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Sori na less than 2% if e go reach sef
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
ezechi242:

We have seen people campaigning for obi in the north....have you seen one person campaigning for tinubu in the east?.
If he answer this question make I bend
Re: Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Why not bloc vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Adjust 2023 Election Timetable, Buhari Tells INEC / Violence In Plateau State: 13 Killed, 30 Houses Burnt In Berom Villages, Riyom / PDP Mourn Nwabia, Commiserates With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.