Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves (1472 Views)

Three Northern Courts Turned Down Apapa’s Plots Against LP — Obiora Ifoh / Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Femifasola: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Has anyone noticed how PDP and APC have found a common enemy in the Nigerian masses new party of Labour part,lol.
Who would have believed that both PDP and APC would leave attacking themselves and face the so called structure less party.
Reno O'mockery is always happy and ready to defend the APC people he claimed to hate by even defending them. Since the LP movement by the Nigerian masses he has stopped been a Buhari tormentor. This actually shows that the masses are getting something right, it's the old system that is fighting back. But LP will surely triumph.
Actually na Buhari fit Nigerians, imagine the despicable things that have happened under his regime yet no protest including buying vehicles for Niger Republic in billions while ASUU is on strike, the bad thing is that even graduates who need their transcripts can't get it.

We must arise and reject the old order Irrespective of tribal or religious leaning.
Insecurity knows no religion!!!
Price of diesel and fuel knows no religion
Price of bread knows no religion etc

You better be wise, your religion or tribal people wouldn't have their own different cheap market.

I'm yoruba and I stand for change from the old other.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2022
if their gathering is not of the lord they will surely scatter.

14 Likes

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Boy go and make your research properly.. it is only online you’ll observe this kinds of moves.. in the real world, believe it or not, no one cares about your PO..

Cuz this is politics and it has its own methods..

It is already a known fact that Threat and use of abusive words can't be separated from the obidients. This is seriously de-marketing Peter Obi. I don't know what you guys do gain from it. Not everybody will align with your candidate immediately you give them the message..

I remember going through some posts days ago on NL and was truly seeing lights in the sense that this government really failed Nigerians. That’s a fact.

But these guys are trying to campaign for a candidate who they ‘believe’ is the one solve Nigeria’s issues overnight, then I see posts like ‘if you don’t vote APC or if you don’t vote LP, your generation will be cursed, ur family will be this and that’.. see truth be told, you guys can never win the heart of Nigerians with that kind of approach.. cuz na everybody get madness for head, u don’t have to curse or insult before making ME or anyone else see reasons with you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Mstick: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic are you a bot?
Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by sonofthunder: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:
Has anyone noticed how PDP and APC have found a common enemy in the Nigerian masses new party of Labour part,lol.
Who would have believed that both PDP and APC would leave attacking themselves and face the so called structure less party.
Reno O'mockery is always happy and ready to defend the APC people he claimed to hate by even defending them. Since the LP movement by the Nigerian masses he has stopped been a Buhari tormentor. This actually shows that the masses are getting something right, it's the old system that is fighting back. But LP will surely triumph.
Actually na Buhari fit Nigerians, imagine the despicable things that have happened under his regime yet no protest including buying vehicles for Niger Republic in billions while ASUU is on strike, the bad thing is that even graduates who need their transcripts can't get it.

We must arise and reject the old order Irrespective of tribal or religious leaning.

You better be wise, your religion or tribal people wouldn't have their own different cheap market.

It's cowardly to be shifting blames for your struggles or failures.

If there are issues raised by the parties you have mentioned, address them logically and reasonably, else ignore them.

Stop getting the wrong mentality into your head. This is why most Nigerians always have an excuse for their failures.... Always looking for opportunities to pass the blame around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Bendeco02: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:
Boy go and make your research properly.. it is only online you’ll observe this kinds of moves.. in the real world, believe it or not, no one cares about your PO..

It is already a known fact that Threat and use of abusive words can't be separated from the obidients. This is seriously de-marketing Peter Obi. I don't know what you guys do gain from it. Not everybody will align with your candidate immediately you give them the message..

I remember going through some posts days ago on NL and was truly seeing lights in the sense that this government really failed Nigerians. That’s a fact.

But these guys are trying to campaign for a candidate who they ‘believe’ is the one solve Nigeria’s issues overnight, then I see posts like ‘if you don’t vote APC or if you don’t vote LP, your generation will be cursed, ur family will be this and that’.. see truth be told, you guys can never win the heart of Nigerians with that kind of approach.. cuz na everybody get madness for head, u don’t have to curse or insult before making ME or anyone else see reasons with you.
No one cares about him, yet you guys keep attacking him why he ignores you.
Keep deceiving yourself.. Why don't you guys attack kwakwanso?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2022
Mstick:
Nayturalistic are you a bot?

No, A Robot �
Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Bendeco02:

No one cares about him, yet you guys keep attacking him why he ignores you.
Keep deceiving yourself.. Why don't you guys attack kwakwanso?

NO ONE EVER ATTACKED ANYONE. It all started with you guys abegi.. � Yeye de smell.. any small thing na so so insults and curses, just say some citizens no de support una candidate.. who does that..

From now on for this NL, na fire for fire. That sense una no wan get with ease go come with force.

No name whey una never give Tinubu finish.. base on Whetin? Na so e bad reach? Abeg make una GTFO

3 Likes

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Mstick: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2022
.....But Bot is Robot.

Anyways since you said nobody in the real world cares about Peter Obi I wanted to be sure you aren't a human, thanks for confirming.

sad
Nayturalistic:

No, A Robot �

2 Likes

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Mstick:
.....But Bot is Robot.

Anyways since you said nobody in the real world cares about Peter Obi I wanted to be sure you aren't a human, thanks for confirming.

sad

Yes son. I am not a human at all,, but an actual Superhuman.

And you’re welcome ��

Suddenly your PO is the saint, every other candidate is trash and don’t know what they doing.

No wahala, na small time remain.

2 Likes

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by BlazinGlory40: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Keep lying to yourself that in real life no one cares about Peter obi. Some of you say these things as though the rest of us are just online robots. I have seen a lot of Labour Party insignias since these past two months already as well as people ready to vote for LP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by hisgrace090: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
No amount of conspiracy can stop our labour to fruition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Keep lying to yourself that in real life no one cares about Peter obi. Some of you say these things as though the rest of us are just online robots. I have seen a lot of Labour Party insignias since these past two months already as well as people ready to vote for LP.

This isn’t about lying to myself.. every candidate would be popular when it’s election time, no disputing. But no matter how many people are ‘online’ supporting a candidate, if he doesn’t do d actual work towards winning an election, he is goin nowhere:

2 Likes

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Abdu81: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Happy, sleeping sir.
Please look at this names carefully.

Clueless, Buffon, drunkard.jonaharam.

Do you remember this words in 2015?
Who used it?
Against who?
And how did the election end?

The monkey and baboon will be soaked in blood.
Is a notorious quote in 2015 general election, the author is a president who is finishing his second tenure by may 2023.
I am not in support of threats and violence or intimidation.

But hypocrisy destroys a man if you must know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by BlazinGlory40: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

This isn’t about lying to myself.. every candidate would be popular when it’s election time, no disputing. But no matter how many people are ‘online’ supporting a candidate, if he doesn’t do d actual work towards winning an election, he is goin nowhere:

In other words, you have concluded Peter obi has gone home to sleep probably because you don’t see photo ops like that of tinubu abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by limeta(f): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2022

See this one that can not travel from one part of the country to another part is talking of the real world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=BlazinGlory40 post=115366661]

In other words, you have concluded Peter obi has gone home to sleep probably because you don’t see photo ops like that of tinubu abi.[/quote

Be honest and tell me this; Is PO working the way Atiku and Tinubu are?.. I mean in terms of actual preparations for this said election.. he needs to do better than just sitting back and letting his online urchins ruining everything for him.

No election will be held on social media, that’s all that matters. Good day
Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
limeta:
[quote author=limeta post=115366665]Boy go and make your research properly.. it is only online you’ll observe this kinds of moves.. in the real world, believe it or not, no one cares about your PO..

See this one that can not travel from one part of the country to another part is talking of the real world.

S
limeta:

ee this o
limeta:

If only you have any idea of the parts of Nigeria that I have been to this year alone, you wouldn’t make that statement..

Buhari is a disaster and soon he’ll be a goner.

ne that c[quote author=BlazinGlory40 post=115366661]
Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Advocate500: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

oga take it from me,you are a strong supporter of Tinubu or Atiku, looking for validation from people before you can support a good candidate shows you are not ready for a genuine political change.

Everyone must not support labour that is what makes it a contest, support whoever you believe in ,APC supporters was worst than obi supporters against Jonathan, yet Nigeria's tolerated them,they were never addressed as boko haram by the elites politician, unlike what we are seeing today,for the first time in our political history, a ruling party and a supposed mainstream opposition party is agreeing on one thing, that is hatred against obi supporters, if is not strange and unheard of to you ,it's to me oga.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Advocate500: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

NO ONE EVER ATTACKED ANYONE. It all started with you guys abegi.. � Yeye de smell.. any small thing na so so insults and curses, just say some citizens no de support una candidate.. who does that..

From now on for this NL, na fire for fire. That sense una no wan get with ease go come with force.

No name whey una never give Tinubu finish.. base on Whetin? Na so e bad reach? Abeg make una GTFO
who started pandoraobi? China lying machine? They started calling obi derogatory names even before he declared for president.

You guy's called Jonathan all manner of derogatory names and nobody complained then,now that the majority of youths are on the side obi you guy's are crying blue murder, don't give what you can't take from others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Advocate500:
oga take it from me,you are a strong supporter of Tinubu or Atiku, looking for validation from people before you can support a good candidate shows you are not ready for a genuine political change.

Everyone must not support labour that is what makes it a contest, support whoever you believe in ,APC supporters was worst than obi supporters against Jonathan, yet Nigeria's tolerated them,they were never addressed as boko haram by the elites politician, unlike what we are seeing today,for the first time in our political history, a ruling party and a supposed mainstream opposition party is agreeing on one thing, that is hatred against obi supporters, if is not strange and unheard of to you ,it's to me oga.

Yes Oga calm down.. if you know everyone must not support a particular candidate, why are PO supporters always cursing, especially on NL, not even mere insults as that would have been nice,, make I de read all sorts of posts saying if you don’t support LP come 2023, you go die untimely, your generation cursed, you go become this, you go become that.

Just tell me that. And this is what pisses off everyone else the most, believe it or not.. I will NOT be cursed Becos I am not supporting who Anyone wants me to support. Period. Infact those cursed are like fuel to fire sef for us.. it is normal to insult, but curses? Omo, make nobody try ham with me o.. Nobi today I don de politics, and god knows I always try to do what’s right.

So u know, I am from Lagos state but been in osun for a while now. Osun past election, I practically supported PDP, why? Cuz Oyetola was a total scum and his time was up. I was always an APC member, yet did it all for Adeleke without any incentive, even tho his deputy never stopped sending me funds.. proof of which I still have in my balance statements.. so Nobi by say one candidate is better than d rest and all we need to do to fall in line is to receive some deep asss curses into our lives.. lmao.. Ibos with their styles sha.

1 Like

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Obidient4life2: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Urchin spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Advocate500:
who started pandoraobi? China lying machine? They started calling obi derogatory names even before he declared for president.

You guy's called Jonathan all manner of derogatory names and nobody complained then,now that the majority of youths are on the side obi you guy's are crying blue murder, don't give what you can't take from others.

Don’t get me wrong brother, I’m all good with the name callings and normal insults.. but what do u call it when a supporter of PO starts posting on NL ‘if you don’t vote PO or LP, you shall never prosper, you shall not see tmr, you shall not do this and that’

You know how many countless posts containing such BS that I have come across in the past 7 days on here?

Nah man, it doesn’t work like that. If God says it’s PO’s time, then it is. Nothing can shake it. But e Nobi say make PO so called supporters go use their hands kill the man’s ambition.

1 Like

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

If at your age and you can't see that APC and PDP is taking this country to cementary to be burried finally, then you are actually cursed.

I am not a believer of PO but I strongly believe for the old order to be changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Don’t get me wrong brother, I’m all good with the name callings and normal insults.. but what do u call it when a supporter of PO starts posting on NL ‘if you don’t vote PO or LP, you shall never prosper, you shall not see tmr, you shall not do this and that’

You know how many countless posts containing such BS that I have come across in the past 7 days on here?

Nah man, it doesn’t work like that. If God says it’s PO’s time, then it is. Nothing can shake it. But e Nobi say make PO so called supporters go use their hands kill the man’s ambition.

As you are seeing insults from PO supporters, also see the insults from tinubu supporters.
That's the only way u can balance your mental assertion.
Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

If at your age and you can't see that APC and PDP is taking this country to cementary to be burried finally, then you are actually cursed.

I am not a believer of PO but I strongly believe for the old order to be changed.

AND IF AT YOUR MISERABLE AGE, YOU CANT SEE THAT NONE OF THE CANDIDATES IS TRULY SPOTLESS AND DECENT, THEN YOU ARE D MOST CURSED NIGERIAN I KNOW.

AND YES YOU ARE A BELIEVER OF THAT SAME PO YOU JUST MENTIONED.. YOU JUST WONT BE FOR LONG.

1 Like

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Advocate500: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

oga if Buhari ambition was not destroyed by the overzealous character of his supporters, i don't think that will affect obi's chances in anyway, we saw people displaying RIP coffin of Jonathan while he was still the president, APC supporters have no right to complain about obi supporters in any way, is called law of retribution. The weakness of Jonathan supporters led to his defeat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

As you are seeing insults from PO supporters, also see the insults from tinubu supporters.
That's the only way u can balance your mental assertion.

You sure you actually went to school and can read properly ? Had to ask. Cuz all that’s said is clear enough.

Insults are always welcomed in election campaigns.. but curses??.. if you don’t know the difference please just go back to school and stop disgracing urself here.

1 Like

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

It's the traditional Igbo way of approach. They don't have iq to convince, so they resort to gaslighting and insults/curses.

1 Like

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by djseanjohn77: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:

AND IF AT YOUR MISERABLE AGE, YOU CANT SEE THAT NONE OF THE CANDIDATES IS TRULY SPOTLESS AND DECENT, THEN YOU ARE D MOST CURSED NIGERIAN I KNOW.

AND YES YOU ARE A BELIEVER OF THAT SAME PO YOU JUST MENTIONED.. YOU JUST WONT BE FOR LONG.

Gay go and sleep. Go back to bed.
Re: Why The PDP And APC Gang Up Against LP Without Attacking Themselves by Nayturalistic: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

It's the traditional Igbo way of approach. They don't have iq to convince, so they resort to gaslighting and insults/curses.

Bros I can send u video clip of ahmadu bello in a 1964 BBC interview, make you hear Whetin that Hausa man talk about the Ibos.. na just their way..

Yet for Nigerian politics, they no for once get relevance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Child. He Wears Pampas: Ibiyiome / What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) / Why Tinubu Will Get More Than 12 Million Votes In The North Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.