Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) (1488 Views)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yorubas have clearly stated they don't want us in their state.

Same with Hausa.

Many many years ago we've said ok.

Allow us form our own country as we ourselves are perfectly fine being in our own land you also said No!

Now allow us contest for presidency in the same Nigeria you forcefully want us to be part of.

You say an Igbo man can't near Aso Rock chair.

Now you're already making us feel excluded from anything that concerns the government of Nigeria and we speak out and say we feel excluded and we'd love to have a country of ours.

You then call us Terrorist.

What exactly do you want from us?

Remember this is the only time in so many years a notable Igbo man has come out to campaign for presidency with even the lowest rated almost unknown political party.

YET!

They are so pained, scared, uncomfortable, worried!

Why are u bringing up threads each day to discredit a man you have said is inconsequential and have no chance? Why not allow him fail since you believe he has already failed

All this hatred and nonsense you're doing only shows that.

If peter Obi was the Flag bearer of either APC OR PDP

No one in the opposite side would have stood a chance at all!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Trustedapparel(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Wisetrue99: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
OP, dont mind those confused lots

Too proud to appreciate others

Yet they can't do without them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Maazieze(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
A scape goat is what some want
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
I seriously need answers from our Yoruba brothers especially.... What do you want from an Igbo man?

You have insisted Igbos be chased out of Yoruba.

Now that you've made this clear....

Why do you have a problem if we tell you we actually want to go back to our land and have our own country?

We have told u we also don't want to be in your land and actually had a war with you to prove this point CLEAR

Yet your father's said No we must be Nigerians.

Now that we have agreed we are Nigerians... Why don't you want us to enjoy every right a Nigerian has?

Have you ever tried traveling to the east to set up a business and you're sent out or chased away?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Authority1o1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okay...

About 50 years ago, if you ask a Yoruba and his co. (whoever you so desire to assume these 'co' to be is solely in your responsibility) why he doesn't like Igbos, he'd tell you that Igbos are domineering, untrustworthy and divisive, citing the war.

Take a step further to some 25 years after that, and the same Yoruba and his co., realizing that the points are stale would no longer mention the first reasons, but would now tell you that Igbos are tribalists who are as clannish as they come.

Further down, say 10 years ago, the above points would have been proven repulsive, wrong and at most counterintuitive. So the Yoruba man with his ever willing co., not wanting to appear dumb in the sight of rational minds (tribalists? but they voted OBJ against Ojukwu?) resort to the most ambiguous narrative which can score some good points:

Igbos are filled with hate.

We can all agree that this narrative is as juicy as they come while being effective, at least corollary, in tearing the sides apart for ephemeral gain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by gidgiddy: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Same with Hausa.

Allow us form our own country as we ourselves are perfectly fine being in our own land you also said No!

Now allow us contest for presidency in the same Nigeria you forcefully want us to be part of.

Now you're already making us feel excluded from anything that concerns the government of Nigeria and we speak out and say we feel excluded and we'd love to have a country of ours.

Welcome to the fraud known as "one Nigeria"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Tinubuadvocate: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
I'm just laffing at you nobody asking you to leave the thing is that respect your host that is all. And I think that is not too much to ask. morever do you know the population of eboes in lagos? Especially those girls from Anambra and imo trooping to southwest without a specific reason except one night standing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm just laffing at you nobody asking you to leave the thing is that respect your host that is all. And I think that is not too much to ask. morever do you the population of eboes in lagos? Especially those girls from Anambra and imo trooping to southwest without a specific reason except one night standing.

What do you mean respect your host?

Without tribal sentiments or pettiness can you as a person tell me anytime in the real world that an Igbo man has come an disrespect you?

What do you mean disrespect?

Are you trying to tell me as a Nigerian I need to take permission from you before visiting another state that isn't dominated by my tribe?

Can you point out apart from the usual rants in this forum any references where an Igbo man has disrespected you or any Yoruba man?

Don't we pay our due bills and taxes to your tax force agents?

Is there a law in your land we are breaking?

Could u tell me the law of your land we aren't respecting?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Same with Hausa.

Remember this is the only time in so many years a notable Igbo man has come out to campaign for presidency with even the lowest rated almost unknown political party.

YET!

Why are u bringing up threads each day to discredit a man you have said is inconsequential and have no chance? Why not allow him fail since you believe he has already failed

Oga are you sure you're an Igbo man? why are you here begging bunch of irrelevant urchins to love you.
Abeg you're disgracing us if truly you be Igbo embarassed
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Oga are you sure you're an Igbo man? why are you here begging bunch of irrelevant urchins to love you.
Abeg you're disgracing us if truly you be Igbo embarassed

Where exactly have I begged people to love Igbos?

I'm saying if they constantly say we are not needed in Yoruba land.

Why are they having issues if we tell them we want a country of our own.

What's the begging there?

If you are a child with sensitivity issues please avoid me!
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Benoxvals(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Same with Hausa.

YET!

Nnaaa,I feel your pain..they know you are preaching the truth but their hearts are so cold to accommodate it...Preach on,regardless.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by dettolgel: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Op you are trying to use logic for cow. grin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by GeneralPula: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Welcome to the fraud known as "one Nigeria"
You’re right. Now, I understand why Pandora told El-rufai this;

11 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by GeneralPula: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:
I seriously need answers from our Yoruba brothers especially.... What do you want from an Igbo man?

You have insisted Igbos be chased out of Yoruba.

Now that you've made this clear....

Why do you have a problem if we tell you we actually want to go back to our land and have our own country?

We have told u we also don't want to be in your land and actually had a war with you to prove this point CLEAR

Yet your father's said No we must be Nigerians.

Now that we have agreed we are Nigerians... Why don't you want us to enjoy every right a Nigerian has?

Have you ever tried traveling to the east to set up a business and you're sent out or chased away?
There’s nothing worth wanting. Btw, who said you people should not go if you people want to go?

*Can you clearly show me a prove where people said Igbos should not leave Nigeria?*

14 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

There’s nothing worth wanting. Btw, who said you people should not go if you people want to go?

*Can you clearly show me a prove where people says Igbos should not leave Nigeria?*

The prove is the War sir!

Maybe u were born yesterday.... But Igbo people declared their Nation as Biafra

And your tribe decided to declare war on them for deciding to leave Nigeria they didn't want them grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by mrvitalis(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Same with Hausa.

YET!

You want Igbos to be loved ? Let's be poor
Come last in every class , be their house boys and girls , drivers

The so called respect your host simply means dont come to a town and get richer than your host and flunt it simple

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

You want Igbos to be loved ? Let's be poor
Come last in every class , be their house boys and girls , drivers

The so called respect your host simply means dont come to a town and get richer than your host and flunt it simple

It's really frustrating.

Igbo man no matter where he finds himself will always want the best for himself.

An Igbo will migrate to the west with totally nothing but a pair of trousers and slippers.

He'll start of since he has no money be doing menial jobs like mixing cement, helping u cut grass.

Then he'll save up and start something like Gala business.... They'll all laugh at him

Before you know he'll save up money and rent a shop and start supplying those gala to other Gala sellers.

Before u know he has 3 shops

Before you know he has a car

Before u know he's pricing a land in Lagos.

Then the hate sets in

They'll get jelous and start saying... Go back to your land!

Hehehe clowns!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by GeneralPula: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

The prove is the War sir!

Maybe u were born yesterday.... But Igbo people declared their Nation as Biafra

And your tribe decided to declare war on them for deciding to leave Nigeria they didn't want them grin

Nigeria didn’t declare war, Ojukwu did. Ojukwu declared Biafra. He declared war against Nigeria. People were thinking it was a joke until he attacked Lagos.

12 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

Nigeria didn’t declare war, Igbo provoke did. Ojukwu declared Biafra. He declared war against Nigeria. People were thinking it was a joke until he attacked Lagos.

Ojukwu declared war against Nigeria?

Hahahahaha.

Can you hear yourself?

Ojukwu Declared Biafra

And Nigeria declared war.

Get your facts right Sir.

How can u say Ojukwu attacked Lagos first

Nawaooo.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
BIAFRA WAS A FRAUD FROM THE START. IT IS AN IBO MYTH THAT SOMEONE IS STOPING THEM FROM LEAVING NIGERIA WHERE AS THE TRUTH IS NOMADIC IBOS ARE SCARED OF LEAVING NIGERIA. INCLUDING MINORITIES IN BIAFRA SPELT ITS DOOM FROM START. IBOS CAN LEAVE NIGERIA ANYTIME WITH THEIR 5 STATES.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=jerseyboy post=117296041]BIAFRA WAS A FRAUD FROM THE START. IT IS AN IBO MYTH THAT SOMEONE IS STOPING THEM FROM LEAVING NIGERIA WHERE AS THE TRUTH IS NOMADIC IBOS ARE SCARED OF LEAVING NIGERIA. INCLUDING MINORITIES IN BIAFRA SPELT ITS DOOM FROM START. IBOS CAN LEAVE NIGERIA ANYTIME WITH THEIR 5 STATES.[/quote

Yes Oga

We want to be in the fraud.

Can u let us enjoy our Biafra in peace?

Answer simple question and you're posting irrelevant pics from the internet
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Where exactly have I begged people to love Igbos?

I'm saying if they constantly say we are not needed in Yoruba land.

Why are they having issues if we tell them we want a country of our own.

What's the begging there?

If you are a child with sensitivity issues please avoid me!
Alright, Oga_Elder, you can as well lick their asses too.

I don't f*ucking care what any yuriba urchins think about Igbos, they are all useless and COWARDS. (I HATE all of them fools with passion)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by mrvitalis(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

It's really frustrating.

Igbo man no matter where he finds himself will always want the best for himself.

An Igbo will migrate to the west with totally nothing but a pair of trousers and slippers.

He'll start of since he has no money be doing menial jobs like mixing cement, helping u cut grass.

Then he'll save up and start something like Gala business.... They'll all laugh at him

Before you know he'll save up money and rent a shop and start supplying those gala to other Gala sellers.

Before u know he has 3 shops

Before you know he has a car

Before u know he's pricing a land in Lagos.

Then the hate sets in

They'll get jelous and start saying... Go back to your land!

Hehehe clowns!
The issue is the see Igbo man in his one shop building mansions estate you would say he is into illegal business ...not knowing he has over 25 shops across 10 States ...which means he can buy in bulk share to his shops ...those 25 shops would train 50 boys in 10 years ...who would buy from him at whole sale price

So he purchased in boys resale to his boys at whole sale price make that profit , send the rest to his shops

You see him every day in his small shops you don't know Baba is made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Sleekcode post=117296182][/quote]
The answer is there for you in plain site. Biafra with minority inclusion is a non starter. You can leave with your dot at anytime. No one will stop you.

The fraud of including other nationalities that once held Ibos as slaves and detest Ibos or being associated with them in your Biafrauuud map tells the world Biafra was never as serious project.

Ojukwu declared Biafra because Gowon created Rivers and Cross Rivers States not because of any pogrom of Ibos in the North. It was Ibo longer throat for Niger Delta resources that forced the war declaration.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Godfullsam(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where and when did the yorubas said igbos should not go and have their own country?

Who and who said igbos should not go and have their own country?

This story line is fast becoming stale abeg. You guys should look for another story to justify your retrogression

Thank God we now have a formidable candidate to contest fro president from the Igbo extractions, but instead of the Obidients to support and campaign for their candidate jejely, they are busy insulting and intimidating candidates and supporters of other political parties.

If this action backfires and Obi did not emerge as the winner, you guys will return to your Biafra agitation.

... and you want others to love you when all you have for other is pure hatred... exactly reason why you guys are called the children of hate..

By the way, why is this writer focused on only the yorubas? Are they the only tribe that denied the igbos their Biafra nation?
Why are igbos always seeing the yorubas as their direct rivals? The same yorubas that accommodate you guys.

If you guys attack your useless governors they way you attack the yorubas, your region would be a better place and your children won't have reasons to occupy South West.

Your leaders are your problems not yorubas or Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
jerseyboy:

The answer is there for you in plain site. Biafra with minority inclusion is a non starter. You can leave with your dot at anytime. No one will stop you.

The fraud of including other nationalities that once held Ibos as slaves and detest Ibos or being associated with them in your Biafrauuud map tells the world Biafra was never as serious project.

Ojukwu declared Biafra because Gowon created Rivers and Cross Rivers States not because of any pogrom of Ibos in the North. It was Ibo longer throat for Niger Delta resources that forced the war decoration.

This is not an answer man.

Just random insults with no valid points

Those in south south fought side by side with the Igbos.

You know nothing of the Origin of Biafra...

If the Yorubas and Hausas and Fulanis can all be part of Nigeria

Why can't Biafra consist of other tribes?

You can choose to reply me maturely with no insults... Or reply me with insults and nothing of valuable information.

For which I'll then report you to the Mods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Godfullsam:
Where and when did the yorubas said igbos should not go and have their own country?

This story line is fast becoming stale abeg. You guys should look for another story to justify your retrogression

Thank God we now have a formidable candidate to contest fro president from the Igbo extractions, but instead of the Obidients to support and campaign for their candidate jejely, they are busy insulting and intimidating candidates and supporters of other political parties.

If this action backfires and Obi did not emerge as the winner, you guys will return to your Biafra agitation.

... and you want others to love you when all you have for other is pure hatred... exactly reason why you guys are called the children of hate..

By the way, why is this writer focused on only the yorubas? Are they the only tribe that denied the igbos their Biafra nation?
Why are igbos always seeing the yorubas as their direct rivals? The same yorubas that accommodate you guys.

If you guys attack your useless governors they way you attack the yorubas, your region would be a better place and your children won't have reasons to occupy South West.

Stop saying the Yorubas accommodates the igbos.

We are currently part of Nigeria and free migrate and do business in any part of the country.

No matter how you hate the igbo man

No matter your jealousy

No matter your resentment

No matter whatever thing you feel.

I as an Igboman will come to the deepest part of your village and do business in any part I feel like

And you won't do a single thing about it.

You can't do a single thing.

How does that make you feel? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Akponmfet: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
I WANT HIM TO LEAVE MY STATE,I DON'T LIKE CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Akponmfet:
I WANT HIM TO LEAVE MY STATE,I DON'T LIKE CRIMINALS.

You can't do anything about it unfortunately.

Tell me exactly what you can do.

Tell me your state of Origin and I'll come come there and build a house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by franchasofficia: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Godfullsam:

If you are so sure of what you are saying. My prayer for you is that may nature and God judge and treat you the same way Yorubas judge and treat Igbos.

Its that simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by rdokoye: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Same with Hausa.

YET!

The issue is poverty, Nigeria has a lot of it, and in that kind of setting it can breed resentment, especially towards those who are at least, perceived to be doing well. The only way to fix it, is to make Nigeria better.

You say, "they don't want you on their land", well, you being on their land, isn't the issue, it's your success that rubs them the wrong way. Then you say, "they won't let you form your own country". Well of course not, especially if they think you would thrive in this new country. It all plays into the resentment, envy and jealousy. They'll never be in support of anything they feel will benefit you.

That's why they are so vehemently against Peter Obi.

I'm speaking generally here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa Gave Us 3M To Remove Peter Obi Flag From Our Keke. Delta Keke Driver / See Organic Love As Sola Kafinta Organize Solidarity Match Within 24hrs For Obi / 99% Of Ibos I Know Are Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.