Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud (300 Views)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala / Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by fman(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Na north come dey safe?
Abi na yolobaLand safe pass?
Bloody sentimental tribal bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by Tochi3(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Don't go and start attacking Corpers and label the culprits Esn or Ipob...

Leave the corpers and other innocent people alone .

2 Likes

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by Goodday90(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2022
We will never forget corper Eunice Igweike,who went to serve her fatherland but was killed and had her vital organs got missing in ogun state
We will never forget

5 Likes

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
fman:
Na north come dey safe?
Abi na yolobaLand safe pass?
Bloody sentimental tribal bigot.
May cannibalism not be our portion in Jesus name I pray

1 Like

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Tochi3:
Don't go and start attacking Corpers and label the culprits Esn or Ipob...

Leave the corpers and other innocent people alone .
one lawmaker was kidnapped by Peter pandora Obituary's supporters yesterday we pray he returns with his head intact

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by fman(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
beerfraud:
May cannibalism not be our portion in Jesus name I pray

How do u explain this to a White man?
If u are opportuned to travel to Europe,
Nobody cares about your tribe or ur state of origin...
Sometimes even your country.
They will refer u as African.
But tribalism don finish una for this country.
Ibo man go say him develop Lagos.
Hausa/fulanis go say born to rule.
Yoruba go claim superior tribe...
You all are fighting a tribal war that cannot develop the country.
Yet we claim to be the giant of Africa.
Abeg make I take my breakfast in peace
Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by fman(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2022
beerfraud:
one lawmaker was kidnapped by Peter pandora Obituary's supporters yesterday we pray he returns with his head intact
What about the cannibalism (skull mining) in Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by Tochi3(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2022
beerfraud:
You see what I just said...

You attack innocent people and claim Ipob, Esn and now PO supporters as the instigators...

Don't you think you need a New format

2 Likes

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by Realtalk20: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
beerfraud:

False information rule 8

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2022
fman:

How do u explain this to a White man?
If u are opportuned to travel to Europe,
Nobody cares about your tribe or ur state of origin...
Sometimes even your country.
They will refer u as African.
But tribalism don finish una for this country.
Ibo man go say him develop Lagos.
Hausa/fulanis go say born to rule.
Yoruba go claim superior tribe...
You all are fighting a tribal war that cannot develop the country.
Yet we claim to be the giant of Africa.
Abeg make I take my breakfast in peace
are you saying that it is wrong to advise my fellow Nigerians on safety issues?
Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Realtalk20:

False information rule 8

Se.un my.nd44 oamj Lalastic.lala Domiique Mukna2
you are the one that actually broken rule 8
Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Realtalk20:

Rule 2

Seunn myynd44 om4j Lalast.iclala Dominiique Muikina2
e pain am.
I don't know when it became a crime to advise Nigerians
Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by Tinububalls: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Giving a fool attention makes him feel important.
I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by gozmok1(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2022
mc olomu on my mind

1 Like

Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
#Corpsmemberslivesmatter
Re: Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud by beerfraud: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinububalls:
Giving a fool attention makes him feel important.
I'm out.
safe corps members live today

(1) (Reply)

Obj A Clog In The Wheel Of Yoruba Nation Finalization / 2023 Elections: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria - Says Obasanjo / Video Of What The Crowd Did To Peter Obi As He Was Leaving The ICC Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.