Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters (981 Views)

Corps Members That Will Be Posted To SE For Election Should Be Careful-Beerfraud / Peter Obituary Is A Pandora Thief From Beerfraud / Lauretta Onochie: If 419 PDP Raises Fund It's For Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meet the so called Beerfraud Christian 419 Fraudster

IfaTobi Irolabi. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by successmatters(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Saving what is remaining from the wasted 23 tears of civilian rule in Nigeria is a task that must be accomplished.

Vote for these 2 gentlemen.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by TobiArchy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why do you have to use Tobi
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by TobiArchy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:
Saving what is remaining from the wasted 23 tears of civilian rule in Nigeria is a task that must be accomplished.

Pesin wey mo .fit change ordinary Anambra...

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

He did not safe his Agulu community when he was a Gov for 8 years
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by successmatters(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

He did not safe his Agulu community when he was a Gov for 8 years

Peter Obi was the best governor Anambra had and the best governor in Nigeria when he left. You have no power to rewrite history.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi was the best governor Anambra had and the best governor in Nigeria when he left. You have no power to rewrite history.

The same Anambra which i have been visiting over 19 years now? Dont be silly with the fake news they feed you on social media

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by successmatters(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

The same Anambra which i have been visiting over 19 years now? Dont be silly with the fake news they feed you on social media

The same Anambra where I am a native.

You are a mere passer by.

Peter Obi made my state an envy of all other states.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

Where are the infrastructures Obi built in Anambra located?
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by wis3(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

What's enviable about Anambra state grin?

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
wis3:
What's enviable about Anambra state grin?

My brother, allow me to deal with this boy. There is no village or community , i dont know in Anambra state. Allow him to name his false Obi achivement in Anambra before i bury him
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by successmatters(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

If by now you're still waiting to hear it from me after they have been repeatedly mentioned here daily, then I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by successmatters(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

My brother, allow me to deal with this boy. There is no village or community , i dont know in Anambra state. Allow him to name his false Obi achivement in Anambra before i bury him

Of course will be parambulating with your shallow understanding of my state while I remain eternally proud of the achievements of my governors.

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by wis3(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

grin
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Please who built this in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

IfaTobi Irolabi. grin

Poor unintelligent photoshop.

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by IDeyNL: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

IfaTobi Irolabi. grin

Vote wisely
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Where exactly is this in Anambra? Are you people naturally born to lie? The first fly over was built by Obiano at Aroma junction and another one built by Obiano before kwata just before Unizk junction. Are you obiediots born to lie?

The old fly over by new tyre / Onisha/ Enugu was built by Fg. Those are the 3 flyovers in Anambra state.

Truly Obi supporters are born to lie

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Where exactly is this in Anambra? Are you people naturally born to lie? The first fly over was built by Obiano at Aroma junction and another one built by Obiano before kwata just before Unizk junction. Are you obiediots born to lie?

The old fly over by new tyre / Onisha/ Enugu was built by Fg. Those are the 3 flyovers in Anambra state.

Truly Obi supporters are born to lie

If only you had a bit of sense, you'd know this inter change is at upper Iweka and it was built in the year 2012. Maybe Obiano was the governor then?

This also puts paid to your lies of knowing Anambra in and out, because if indeed you knew Anambra as you said, you'd know where this inter change is, even if you don't know who built it.
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Again Mr Afamed, who built this please? Oh by the way, this is the Anambra State University Teaching Hospital.

Just so you know, because you'd soon ask me what this is and where this one is too, just as you asked for the Upper Iweka flyer over and inter change.

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

If only you had a bit of sense, you'd know this inter change is at upper Iweka and it was built in the year 2012. Maybe Obiano was the governor then?

This also puts paid to your lies of knowing Anambra in and out, because if indeed you knew Anambra as you said, you'd know where this inter change is, even if you don't know who built it.

Why are you born to lie this pikin? The picture above is from Obosi intercharge before first gate on your way from Nnewi along Owerri road. The road is the link road from Asaba to 2nd Niger bridge under construction by President Buhari. Why them born una to lie like this?

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

When has 2nd Niger BRIDGE link road at Obosi/ Owerri / oNitsha road become Obi project? Them swear for una with this lies?
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Tochi3(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Urchinsons have nothing on PO... cheesy
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Tochi3(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Again Mr Afamed, who built this please? Oh by the way, this is the Anambra State University Teaching Hospital.

Just so you know, because you'd soon ask me what this is and where this one is too, just as you asked for the Upper Iweka flyer over and inter change.

Dey shame small small

Tony Okafor, Awka

No fewer than 46 medical doctors have resigned from the Anambra State-owned Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka, over poor condition of service.

They were made up of 10 consultants and 36 resident doctors.

The university’s chairman of the Medical and Dental Consultants of Nigeria, Dr Chukwudi Okani, stated this on Wednesday in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

He said the doctors were “frustrated out of the system because of poor management in the last one year and many more are seriously searching for better places to go.”

He said COOUTH had the worst condition of service amongst teaching hospitals in the country.

He urged the governor, to intervene to save the institution from imminent collapse.

Okani said the ongoing indefinite strike by his members in the institution would continue until government met their demands.

He said, “There must be better conditions of service in COOUTH so that doctors would not be leaving in droves.

“Both the state government and the management of the teaching hospital are not serious in addressing the multiple problems facing the teaching hospital.
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Tochi3(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:

Loud am...
Urchinsons searching furiously for dirt on PO... cheesy

No dirt found have made Urchinsons loose their minds Lol... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

When has 2nd Niger BRIDGE link road at Obosi/ Owerri / oNitsha road become Obi project? Them swear for una with this lies?

Chai this guy. Wetin concern Obosi Owerri road concern Upper Iweka? You don't know Anambra! You don't know anything! Keep shut and still be regarded wise than talk and expose your emptiness FFS!

Just so you know too, there are more than just 3 bridges and flyovers in Anambra as you inferred earlier. Peter alone built at least 6 to connect communities within Anambra state.
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I definitely know you will fall into my prey. Must all of una lie about non existence of ObI achievement? When has Obosi/ Owerri / Onitsha link road meant built by President Buhari become Obi project? Are you this silly and dubious?
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Why are you born to lie this pikin? The picture above is from Obosi intercharge before first gate on your way from Nnewi along Owerri road. The road is the link road from Asaba to 2nd Niger bridge under construction by President Buhari. Why them born una to lie like this?

A simple reverse image search should clear your ignorance. Do that to preserve the little dignity you still have left. FYI not everyone tell lies like you and your agbado master! Ndi Anambra indeed. grin cheesy
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Afamed: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Chai this guy. Wetin concern Obosi Owerri road concern Upper Iweka? You don't know Anambra! You don't know anything! Keep shut and still be regarded wise than talk and expose your emptiness FFS!

Just so you know too, there are more than just 3 bridges and flyovers in Anambra as you inferred earlier. Peter alone built at least 6 to connect communities within Anambra state.

You are nothing but serial habitual liar. I don burst your bubbles right?
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

I definitely know you will fall into my prey. Must all of una lie about non existence of ObI achievement? When has Obosi/ Owerri / Onitsha link road meant built by President Buhari become Obi project? Are you this silly and dubious?

Stop fooling yourself now sir, this is beyond embarrassing at this point. Oh by the way, nothing falls into anyone's prey. You fall prey... That's all.

Address your weak education first before coming to tell lies in a public forum. Lies against a man who you can't lace his shoes (he won't even allow you). This isn't agbado whatsapp group where you spew lies and propaganda without getting fact checked!
Re: Meet The So Called Beerfraud 419 Fraudsters by Foolishbuhari: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

You are nothing but serial habitual liar. I don burst your bubbles right?

Oga, I don't dance in the market with mad people. I won't descend into name calling with you. Bring issues so we debate and don't be stupid.

By the way, you've been mute about the teaching hospital I showed you. You didn’t see it? Kindly check your mentions, or the thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Supporters Are Now Saying, "Wait Till Election Day" / Peter Obi Pictured With Deval Patrick, 71st Governor Of Massachusetts, USA (Pic) / The Biggest Infrastructural Projects In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.