Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing (830 Views)

Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services / Sop, Personal Statement, Business Prosposal, Cv, Linkedin / Standard Operating Procedure, (SOP) For Laboratory Analyses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by JapaProf: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Copywriting is the act of using words to sell a product or service for profit.
Types of Copywriting
Direct Response Copywriting
Ad Copywriting
Brand Copywriting
Digital Marketing Copywriting
SEO Copywriting
Real Estate Copywriting

SOP Writing is for students who intend going to study abroad. It contains Introduction, Academic background, Proof of Funding, Home Tie and Conclusion.

Technical Writing is the detailed explanation of a particular subject or topic for the purpose of comprehension.

You can learn any of this and excel in it.

Good luck.
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by JapaProf: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Treasure134
Chuksiesmom
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by Covid19is4real: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hello bro, how are you & businesr? Pls, can you drop your digit or call me on 09160202407. Pls, need to ask some questions as regards learning copywriting. Thanks & God bless. Abbey
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by JapaProf: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Covid19is4real:
Hello bro, how are you & businesr? Pls, can you drop your digit or call me on 09160202407. Pls, need to ask some questions as regards learning copywriting. Thanks & God bless. Abbey

Hello, sorry about the late response, believe me, it wasn't intentional, my email is in my signature or you can drop yours and I will reach out. Thanks for understanding smiley
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by JapaProf: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
If you sell products or a service, you should learn how to write copy.

It's simply the art of selling using persuasive words.
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by JapaProf: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
Looking forward to help more people
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by Davidoski14: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2023
how can i learn copy writing including digital and seo writing
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by JapaProf: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Davidoski14:
how can i learn copy writing including digital and seo writing
Send an email
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by Delightsome2023: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
JapaProf:
Copywriting is the act of using words to sell a product or service for profit.
Types of Copywriting
Direct Response Copywriting
Ad Copywriting
Brand Copywriting
Digital Marketing Copywriting
SEO Copywriting
Real Estate Copywriting

SOP Writing is for students who intend going to study abroad. It contains Introduction, Academic background, Proof of Funding, Home Tie and Conclusion.

Technical Writing is the detailed explanation of a particular subject or topic for the purpose of comprehension.

You can learn any of this and excel in it.

Good luck.
can you guide and put someone through on copywriting?
your digits please
Re: Learn Copywriting, SOP Writing And Technical Writing by JapaProf: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
Delightsome2023:
can you guide and put someone through on copywriting?
your digits please
Email is in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Gift Shop / Military Intelligence / Chris Gardner Of Pursuit Of Happyness Fame Is Coming To Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.