Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (34670 Views)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Tochj(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Sam Omatseye was reckless in his piece on Peter Obi but we are in the season of politics and like in war, all is fair ...
Politics is supposed to be a call to service
Not war
Why too much desperation
If you are really coming to serve.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by madridsta007(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
On Omatseye’s Obituary
August 3, 2022

Valentine Obienyem

- Valentine Obienyem, SSA to Obi On Media and Information

Source : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/on-omatseyes-obituary/

Mr Sam Omatseye was whipped on social media by Nigerian youths.
Flogged.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Dleo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
I love this positive Vawulence..
Comrade oil dey your head.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Allisgud: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Him don test fawolence he con dey cry
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by BrokenTV: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Where’s the greatness in a liar? Where’s the greatness in a leader who never impacted people’s lives as a Governor? Where is the greatness in a third class philosophy graduate? PO is a spineless vomit that stinks of corruption in his mind. A lying mind is a corrupted mind.
All I can tell you is go to Anambra and verify, Peter Obi impacted people's life positively when he was a Governor in my state.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Everlastingson: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Ipob is the problem of our campaign as Obidient people. We actually started well as we were gathering momentum all over the country.
Let me appeal to my fellow Easterners and Obidient people that we need to restrategise. We can not be allowing all these Ipob guys into our folds, they are rubbishing our focus and making people look at us as a sectional group. Please let's fish out the Ipob and MASSOB supporters amongst us nah beg I deh beg. The rate at wish Tinubu supporters are creating jokers these days is worrisome and giving many of us sleepless night. If Tinubu eventually wins, we are all in soup.

Stop lying you're an Agbado Weevil!
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Everlastingson: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bar1941:

It's not impossible sir but when a presidential candidate use that as a yardstick for showcasing his prudent nature then it becomes a FRAUD.

Agbado Weevil!! Keep changing moniker.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Everlastingson: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Where’s the greatness in a liar? Where’s the greatness in a leader who never impacted people’s lives as a Governor? Where is the greatness in a third class philosophy graduate? PO is a spineless vomit that stinks of corruption in his mind. A lying mind is a corrupted mind.

Keep repeating the 3rd Class lie, even though a 3rd Clasd is still far ahead of NEPA bill certificate. Obi finished with 2nd Class from UNN. What's the name of your Emilokan Secondary school sef?
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinububalls:

So because of this sentence you quoted the whole article.

You would have known it is a totally different article I posted, written by a totally different author if you bothered to at least, read the introductions of both articles.

If you bothered to read my post you quoted, you would have known that ANOTHER REPLY means a different one.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
GoodLife4live:

I no sure say nyamiris go get the chances to vote for southwest at dis coming election as Dem dey do... Nobody dey fight unaa ooo ..
.but play safe...

I am very sure of one thing... Peter obi can't win dis coming election ....

You are not sure of anything. You wish Peter Obi will not win but unfortunately, he will win.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by GUNITGuy: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please Obi supporters need not to be violent against others
The country is just in a mess now
We hope Obi wins next year Presidential election
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Whoknowsme: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oyyeeso:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name
This kind of prayer needs to be loud grin grin grin
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by GoodLife4live: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tochi3:
Hungry shameless worthless fool.

How will his children feel, knowing that their useless father, because of money have his tongue deep down in another man's useless po undecided

Your own father is more worthless cause nobody know him...

Bat 2023
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by GoodLife4live: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You are not sure of anything. You wish Peter Obi will not win but unfortunately, he will win.

I can't vote a complete failure like obi padorama...

Thier was six months ASUU strike under ihim in 2012...he was unable to pay school's staffs salaries at when due...

ASUU CALLED OFF SIX MONTHS STRIKE IN ANAMBRA....

The main issue of the strike was the insistence of the lecturers on salary parity with their counterparts in Federal Universities. The lecturers had hinged their argument on the fact that the agreement reached between ASUU and the Federal Government in 2009 affects all universities because it is the same standard of education that prevails in the country.

But the state government argued that the clause in the agreement made it abundantly clear that the agreement between ASUU and federal government affected only lecturers in Federal Universities, adding that states had to negotiate with workers in their universities based on their ability to pay.

During the negotiation, the state government increased its subvention to the university from N50 million monthly to N90 million, while the Internally Generated Revenue of the university is to be increased to the tune of N70 million a month.

Though it could not be confirmed yesterday, it was gathered that authorities of the university are likely to increase school fees from N35, 000 paid presently by students to N100,000 per session to accommodate the anticipated revenue increase.

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Naso him and Reno be....

Delta pipu no just like ibo men, and I don't know why...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of APC Gorgeous Women / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / Tinubu Blames Chicago State University Clerk For Certificate Anomalies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.