Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (34669 Views)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Vitally123: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
On Omatseye’s Obituary
August 3, 2022

Valentine Obienyem

should be careful

- Valentine Obienyem, SSA to Obi On Media and Information g

Source : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/on-omatseyes-obituary/

That's how they promised to "fight dirty'. Desperados! Is it not irresponsible journalism to wish a fellow human being death when you did not create any life? Just to please one's paymasters? In all the attacks, what offence did Obi commit? They should be careful not to experience the evil they wish others. Touting strategy, touting journalism, ballot box snatching strategy, kill and die strategy, misplaced values, stomach infrastructure above moral values, "Bishop rentals". Tufiakwa as in home drama

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by AyeMoJuba: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Nigerian youths have already humbled the fool. Peter Obi has more important things to do than engage a paid fool doing a hatchet job.

Modified***

So, Tinubu was an ex-convict in America due to his drug dealing? Could that be one of the reasons why he dropped his original names to pick up new ones in an attempt to hide his horrible past?

A man so corrupt he moves his loot in bullion vans while his unemployed kids buy condos worth millions of dollars!

A man so old and sick that he has to wear adult pampers, which gets filled up and overflow sometimes but wants to rule 200 million healthy Nigerians?!

A man who has become so senile that he can't reason normally again. He said why should exchange rate between naira and major currencies bother Nigerians? Another time, he said that 50 million youths should be employed to fight insecurity and be fed with Agbado and cassava. A so-called presidential candidate lacking in basic reasoning?!

Peter Obi says he wants to be president so he can save Nigeria's economy and reposition the country on the path of growth but Tinubu says he wants to rule Nigeria because it's his turn and has been nursing the ambition since. Even when he clearly understands he is not fit both physically and mentally?!

The likes of this disgusting Sam Omatseyi are a disgrace to humanity. A fool at 60+ years and an example of how dishonest unprincipled people can be because of money or favours.

Omatseyi and others fools like him have realized that Tinubu is so rotten and unsellable as a presidential candidate, so they decide to attack Peter Obi because he is appealing to majority of Nigerians.

I really pity this man's wife and children wherever they are, because they would be so embarrassed for having such character as husband or father.

2023: Just Be OBIDIENT To ATIKULATE Your VOTE For ASIWAJU TINUBU . So That You Will Not Labour In Vain.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by balanceofterror1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
meritadavize1:
Don't know why people take this Obidient serious

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by mrkings84(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
On Omatseye’s Obituary
August 3, 2022

Valentine Obienyem

- Valentine Obienyem, SSA to Obi On Media and Information

Pls what did he say,
Who read it?
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by worried222: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

True sir...

However, Peter Obi is actually one of the few financially prudent leaders and politicians we have in Nigeria. He is a micromanager.

Still, I agree that shouldn't be enough to hand the nation over to him.
So who do you think is the best amongst the contestants?
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by ejimatic: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
On Omatseye’s Obituary
August 3, 2022

Valentine Obienyem

. I don't have to read your epistle. I only wonder why people use words as they like for politicking. Uncle Sam shiukd apologize for the use of Obituary in reference to Obi Peter.. APC PDP and LP supporters should mind their utterances aginst one another even online when referring to thier candidates. There will always be party differences but humanity must be respected.All the politicians are friends who only pretend as enemies. All the followers must be friendly and not to engage in a battle that is not theirs I wish the three major contestants good luck in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by GoodLife4live: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
derecho:
Did you forget to add "Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean sea?"

All these nonsense won't sway Nigerians. We know the truth and have rejected Tinubu and his twin

See painment cus you have nothing to show for your obituary ... Nna boom boom don open...unaa want reparkage failure give us abi...

Person wey no fit develop small anambra ..
Shio... Your obi na scammer....

You are supporting that failure of a thing because is an igbo man ?

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Xbobtage: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Sam Omatseye was reckless in his piece on Peter Obi but we are in the season of politics and like in war, all is fair ...

My fellow Nigerian Brother, it doesnt have to be war. We shouldnt be trying to burn down the same country that we want our preferred candidate to rule over. It does no one any good. It doesnt have to be too dirty. I hope at some point you choose to come over to the side of those wanting to rescue nigeria, for the sake of our young and unborn, Peter/Datti is better.

Have an amazing weekend ahead!

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by sencekompis: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
ANOTHER IPOB OBITUARY spokesman. Awon omo eran

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by IboHausaYoruba: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Realdon1:

Yeye.
You are hiding and shifting goal post.
We know you are fake.
I dnt know why everyone that gathers around Tinubu is fake and fake and fake.
I spit on you people.
OBIdient is a great and massive family you can never shake of stop.
We are cult like group that spread all over the world.
I'm OBIdient to the core
This is exactly what I'm saying, our way of abusing and pulling down people is working against us. You're never more Obidient than I am.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
worried222:

So who do you think is the best amongst the contestants?

A younger less senile Tinubu would have been better or Osibanjo...

In the absence of those, Peter Obi is all we have now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by anayonduba(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Ipob is the problem of our campaign as Obidient people. We actually started well as we were gathering momentum all over the country.
Let me appeal to my fellow Easterners and Obidient people that we need to restrategise. We can not be allowing all these Ipob guys into our folds, they are rubbishing our focus and making people look at us as a sectional group. Please let's fish out the Ipob and MASSOB supporters amongst us nah beg I deh beg. The rate at wish Tinubu supporters are creating jokers these days is worrisome and giving many of us sleepless night. If Tinubu eventually wins, we are all in soup.

� � � �
You will have a future in comedy.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by GoodLife4live: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Another fine reply to Omatseye

I no sure say nyamiris go get the chances to vote for southwest at dis coming election as Dem dey do... Nobody dey fight unaa ooo ..
.but play safe...

I am very sure of one thing... Peter obi can't win dis coming election ....
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by sencekompis: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
OBI + IPOB = OBITUARY
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by emilo2bad: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Nigerian youths have already humbled the fool. Peter Obi has more important things to do than engage a paid fool doing a hatchet job.

Modified***

So, Tinubu was an ex-convict in America due to his drug dealing? Could that be one of the reasons why he dropped his original names to pick up new ones in an attempt to hide his horrible past?

A man so corrupt he moves his loot in bullion vans while his unemployed kids buy condos worth millions of dollars!

A man so old and sick that he has to wear adult pampers, which gets filled up and overflow sometimes but wants to rule 200 million healthy Nigerians?!

A man who has become so senile that he can't reason normally again. He said why should exchange rate between naira and major currencies bother Nigerians? Another time, he said that 50 million youths should be employed to fight insecurity and be fed with Agbado and cassava. A so-called presidential candidate lacking in basic reasoning?!

Peter Obi says he wants to be president so he can save Nigeria's economy and reposition the country on the path of growth but Tinubu says he wants to rule Nigeria because it's his turn and has been nursing the ambition since. Even when he clearly understands he is not fit both physically and mentally?!

The likes of this disgusting Sam Omatseyi are a disgrace to humanity. A fool at 60+ years and an example of how dishonest unprincipled people can be because of money or favours.

Omatseyi and others fools like him have realized that Tinubu is so rotten and unsellable as a presidential candidate, so they decide to attack Peter Obi because he is appealing to majority of Nigerians.

I really pity this man's wife and children wherever they are, because they would be so embarrassed for having such character as husband or father.
Igbo youths not Nigeria youths
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by derecho(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kikikiki...there are some who would support Obi because he is Igbo and I don't see anything wrong with that.
Many of us support Obi because he is the BEST
GoodLife4live:

See painment cus you have nothing to show for your obituary ... Nna boom boom don open...unaa want reparkage failure give us abi...

Person wey no fit develop small anambra ..
Shio... Your obi na scammer....

You are supporting that failure of a thing because is an igbo man ?
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obienyem and Obi dem say are boyfriend and boyfriend. Na Ibo people talk am oo
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by worried222: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

A younger less senile Tinubu would have been better or Osibanjo...

In the absence of those, Peter Obi is all we have now!
Osibanjo would have been preferred by many but unfortunately he didn't clinch the ticket.
I believe he would have defected to another political party like Obi and Kwankwoso did but he's the VP and that tied him down.
I will vote Peter Obi too.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Tinububalls: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Another fine reply to Omatseye
So because of this sentence you quoted the whole article.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Thank you Val for the matured and detailed response.

One thing I picked also is that Obi never had 3rd class as touted by the Agbado munching weevils but 2nd class. This shows the level of falsehood perpetuated by these bastards.

Obi is too refined to have rejoinder with the likes of Omatseye, Reno Omokiri, Adeyanju and co who are obviously on payroll of Bending Ancestor Tinubu
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Obienyem na Obi valentine. Dem be bone to bone. Na Ibo people talk am oo
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Donwis05: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Still wondering why HE Peter Obi hasn't sued this idiot of an urchin for defamation...

#10bn for damages would do
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by Redman44(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just go out and vote Labour Party next year, my people. Don't argue with anyone on Nair aland. If we do our bit by voting Obi in February, he will occupy Aso Rock by May 2023. Tell your friends and family to vote Labour next year. Cheers.
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by perez100: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Peter Obi campaign is based on issues. You cannot see Obi attack other candidates and people having been interviewing him and nobody is paying attention on Tinubu to tell us what he can do for Nigeria.

This Tinubu went to Osun State and started talking like a tout that he truly is by making statements like "they will labour till death.". Can you imagine a Presidential Candidate talking like a bus conductor?
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by blazetour1: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
On Omatseye’s Obituary
August 3, 2022

Valentine Obienyem

I don't know who is scared about IPOB. The only way votes can be counted is by queuing on election day and casting your vote for your preferred candidate. PVC is produced by INEC and not by IPOB.
Sam Omatseye missed the point by stoking hate speech against the Igbos and should be sanctioned.

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by deeva2: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Stop deceiving yourself, no reasonable youth would support a walking dead to rule and destroy his future. That guy is probably one of those hired by tinubu with 30k pay for bmc work. It won't stop him from going for service since his work is on social media.

His eyes will finally open now he has 'passed out' and would have to open a POS joint in one dead-end alley since there are no jobs. While tinubu's children are buying condos in America worth 2.5 million dollars. By the time he clocks 40 and still living in his fathers house with no wife and kids, that's when he would realize how foolish he is.

So u think ur ipob obi is the messiah..

Like i said, Tinubu's achievements and legacies cannot be achieved by obi even if he had ruled Anambra for 20 years.

BAT 2023

Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by dapolaw(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
You wrote an article denying that Peter Obi has links to IPOB. And you now describe Peter Obi as “a rising sun”. What is IPOB’s logo? Is it not a rising sun? That is what they call a Freudian Slip!
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by LordOfTheGame: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
No need to reply the idiot because the Nigerian youths have done that and in a very good way. His obituary posters litters everywhere on social media
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by DOD88: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Modified***

Oh sorry! I can see your pain and frustration expressed above. Oh sorry for the Asiwaju's matters that have caused you that so much headache. I can see all the Lamentations you made concerning Tinubu's inability of mental and physical capacities. Sit down there and keep lamenting. You will be shocked when this Tinubu will win and becomes president next year. Your hatred, envy, curses. abuses and evil wishes can't stop him. He is the chosen of the Lord. A man who God has chosen to honour cannot be hindered. May God protect Asiwaju's for us with vigour, strength and divine health. AMEN!
Re: Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye by goaldynman(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
...Who says we cannot, for example, refer to some candidates thick and dropping under lips, hesitant and incoherent speeches, and hands that twitch spasmodically as evidence that age and narcotics have rendered them unsuitable for the post? Who says we cannot demand from Omatseye the real name of his patron, the clearing of the cloud surrounding his education and the clarification of the fact of having been jailed in the USA once upon a time. We would not write certain things, especially those bordering on the use of diapers as it will amount to disrespect for the aged or the sick. It could be you or I tomorrow. However, our stand does not vitiate the fact that such are factors in governance.

This vivid description of Tinubu is the part I grab well well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Photos Of APC Gorgeous Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.