Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos (26198 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) / Fire Razes Down Shops In Ikotun, Betterlife Ijora Markets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Popepraiz:
it wasn't insured. Funny enough d fire service came with an empty truck

It's always a reoccurring decimal too bad
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by papiSNEH(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very sad
And e get one fine girl way just start work for there way I wan collect her number
Where I wan come see am! angry cry
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by TrendsVentures: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
What an unfortunate incident with such a huge loss that could have been averted

This is a reminder a fire outbreak destroys not just life but valuables and properties

Avert and Stop Fire outbreaks early enough with early warning signals from functional/well-maintained smoke detectors and Fire Alarm Systems at commercial and residential properties

A Smart Smoke Detector and wireless fire alarm system can update you with warning messages anywhere in the world you are

We have it in stock @TrendsVentures Ltd

Call/Whatsapp 08033797978

Visit www.trendsventures.com
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by maramara: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oh what a pity, Globus Supermarket, may God see him through
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Queenflourish(f): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chai... Where will I be getting original clear essence products bayi.. So sad
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Na real wa. I am wondering what exactly happened. I shop at this place all the time.
Damn. Me too.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Ppp1p: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
How
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Backpedal:

What does this comment have to do with the topic of discussion ?

The link is that they said they couldn't find water to quench the fire. EMPTYH
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Backpedal: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
ZUBY77:

The link is that they said they couldn't find water to quench the fire. EMPTYH
Doesn't make any sense
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Backpedal:

Doesn't make any sense

Yea. It won't make sense until you have sense.
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Backpedal: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
ZUBY77:

Yea. It won't make sense until you have sense.
Or maybe you are the one without the sense lmao cheesy cheesy

Fire burnt a man shop in Lagos
You are talking about Enugu
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Upaka(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Na real wa. I am wondering what exactly happened. I shop at this place all the time.

Me too. I wonder what went wrong. That place is big
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by MrJames007: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Fire service go Bleep up join .... grin
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by daneni1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jalinspy:
If it's in a country where things are working, the fire service department will be able to put off the fire within limited time. But naija is a curse.
My daily prayers is that Nigeria should never happen to my loved ones and those with progressive minds.
Thank God I have escaped.

How did you know fire fighter wasn't the one that put off the fire? For your information, they came with two trucks immediately they were called upon. And this was around 2am, they had to go fetch another truck full load of water before they could put off the fire.
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by sweetjohn(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins have started attacking Igbos in Lagos and other south west state. We will certainly overcome and Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by ComeToJesus: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
So bad. Employ safety officers to carry out risk assessment for you and draw up a mitigation plan. This is one fire too many.

And I still have their discount card o
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by okunola123(m): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2022
This is pathetic and I pray to God to console the owner and the staffs. Indirectly, it's affect me seriously.
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Kseafresh: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Queenflourish:
Chai... Where will I be getting original clear essence products bayi.. So sad
come to our Temple hill branch at Ire-Akari isolo
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Queenflourish(f): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kseafresh:

come to our Temple hill branch at Ire-Akari isolo

Isolo is a bit far from me, I'd go to the one at lasu isheri road
Re: Fire Razes Down Temple Hill Supermarket In Festac, Lagos by Kseafresh: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Queenflourish:

Isolo is a bit far from me, I'd go to the one at lasu isheri road
Yh logically, maybe i just wanted to see who's behind the moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company / Oba Otudeko Wins Africa's Best CEO 2016 / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.