Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,438 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Samsung Network Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Network Issue (366 Views)

Help With Samsung Network Unlock / Help: Unlocked LG Velvet Network Issue / My Sister's Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Not Connected To Network Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Network Issue by Immaculate755(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Good morning Nlanders,

Pls I need your input on the issue below.
Recently my phone started misbehaving network wise. The issue is that whenever I turn ON my mobile data it only works on Facebook and WhatsApp but other apps google chrome inclusive work only works on WI-FI.

Pls what could be wrong? Phone Engineers in the house

PS: Have formatted the phone yet experience the same problem.
Re: Samsung Network Issue by Mide3367: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Change the phone sad
Re: Samsung Network Issue by popweezy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
it's not your samsung bro... your internet configuration is the problem... go to your internet configuration settings, clear the proxy and the password and save it. then, reconnect your data

1 Like

Re: Samsung Network Issue by wenogodie2: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
And it's so hard to name the specific brand of Samsung yet you want people to help you out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Konga Pick Up Station In Ibadan? / Come In And Help With An Application Biko! / Apple Watch SE || 2nd Gen || 44MM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.