Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun (18526 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Eriokanmi: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
GamalNasser:
A very naive writer ..how will bandits get to Buhari? I hate dull people wallah
Had anybody said bandits will penetrate the almighty NDA in Kaduna or Kuje Prison 2 years ago and spend hours in each facility, I'm sure you'd rain curses on that writer. With what they've done successfully in the last one year, penetrating seemingly impenetrable places , aso vila is a child's play to bandits my guy.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by civilserva: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is the

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by hollandis(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
In Jesus name it will
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by frog12: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
i suspect it was distraction for them to mention elrufai

Idiotseverywher:
. Guy calm down, that is a game, for the bandits to tell you they will kidnap buhari , do you remember Nnamdi KANU story of al sadani from Sudan? They are planning the end of that game. The threat onNasiru elrufai is distraction for end game, he is not the person targeted, very soon they story will change that the person we know is missing after the bandits attack, the end of al sadani ,

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
GamalNasser:

I don't know about you but I observed that they are closer than ever to occupying Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by mrkings84(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yeah... probably when they all meet in Niger Republic there home town
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by able20(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
If those Bandits can be tormenting Buhari a Fulani retired army general, what then will happen to a sick 86 year old civilian Agbero like Tinubu.
Nigeria need capable and dynamic young leader under 65 years to reset things

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by FireUpNow(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nigerians have such a very short memory because it's on record that in 2015 Mohammedu Buhari, the president said that if he lost the election as a president that the dog and the baboon will have a blood bath, here we are in 2022 we can see the incessant killings and kidnapping going on and the level of insecurity in Nigeria. You have blood bath everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Were they embarrassed to tell him that the same northern Nigerian youths, who were once Buhari’s fanatical followers, now want his head off his neck or his putative ignorance is simply the degree to which he has removed himself from the affairs of the nation he supposedly governs?

They were his followers but attacked his car with bomb and bullets under Jonathan and nearly succeed? This writer no get sense at all.

No president in Nigerian history has been as much of a disaster as Buhari. His government has been entirely underwhelming; the man himself is so fundamentally lazy that there is no point in his rudderless leadership that he decided to take charge of affairs.

In the beginning of the write up, he was trying to be neutral as much as possible but he lost it towards the middle. Lol
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by yusluvad(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
alizma:

No be you dey advertise professional tillers some days ago, abi you dey "wyne" me?
You can't be a professional tiller and be begging for food, e never bad reach like that for naija. What you should be asking for is new sight locations in your area
Boss we've find location tired. There have been no work in recent weeks. Me and my guys have network round, no work baba...
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Padipadi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
GamalNasser:
You sef, naive boy. You aren't safe. What's wrong with all you Buhari asslickers? Shey all of you want to be unfortunate together with Buhari ni?
You didn't v anything to say to Bello Yabo's prayers for terrorism survival.
What people like you and Buhari don't know is bandits are now looking like a hero due to their wisdom of operation. That wisdom is lacking with Buhari and his govt.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by maasoap(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Racoon:

"...The reason Buhari won’t do anything about the growing insecurity is that the perpetrators of the crimes that have held the region hostage have been identified as Fulani.Buhari is a knee-jerk ethnic jingoist. He has a twisted idea of ethnic solidarity....

The truth is that he doesn’t care. The government Buhari leads can’t and doesn’t want to stem the rising tide of insecurity in the northwest or anywhere else in Nigeria...."
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/02/insecurity-will-only-expand-and-fester.html?m=1

Bullshiit! Like we didn't know how Boko Haram were controlling Borno state under Jonathan. Were they identified as Jonathan's Ijaw men too? That's why he was helpless too
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by package7(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Absolutely soon or later
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by FxExpo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Like I care, if gunmen attack jubril and Even kill him is He better Than others Nigerian that gunmen attacked and Killed, Note that When you cook A salty food you Most Have Some share of It.
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by oladunjoye77u: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
They will get to you first, bastard! They will get to you first, bastard! ...
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by debetmx(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
AMEN
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Lama70(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
You are funny. But wait o, how will the news headline look like?

"BANDITS ABDUCT ... AND ARE DEMANDING FOR ..... NAIRA OR DOLLARS."

You are funny.
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Mayng01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
How did the rebels get Samuel doe? How did the rebels get Mohammad gadafi? You must be naive yourself, anything is possible in Nigeria, if there is a coup d’ etat tomorrow I won’t be surprised

GamalNasser:

Very dumb of you not be be able to read in between the lines. President of Haiti was killed last year. Kuje prison break became successful due to an inside job. To get Buhari, it’s all about inside job, that’s all it takes. I repeat, anything is possible under this particular government in Nigeria. Army generals have been killed, nothing happened. Life goes on. The presidential plane was shot down in Rwanda by rebels, the president and his entourage all perished. Go and read history. Was muritala Mohammed not a former head of state of Nigeria? Was he not killed? How about mousilini of Italy? There are many, & now you can see You are the one suffering from naivety.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by sainsburry: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm It Is Well Our Commander In Chief God Forbid

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by kayjay69(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Don't waste your time on faceless fools bro.

They never like to hear the truth.
Eriokanmi:
Had anybody said bandits will penetrate the almighty NDA in Kaduna or Kuje Prison 2 years ago and spend hours in each facility, I'm sure you'd rain curses on that writer. With what they've done successfully in the last one year, penetrating seemingly impenetrable places , aso vila is a child's play to bandits my guy.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by ChonchaLib: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
ClassicMan202:
I don't have time to read this but one thing I know is ......

If you show bandits this ID Card they will not harm you.

Tested and trusted

hahahahaha. Pure comedy ! This Buhari tire person

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Treasure17(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
''No president in Nigerian history has been as much of a disaster as Buhari. His government has been entirely underwhelming; the man himself is so fundamentally lazy that there is no point in his rudderless leadership that he decided to take charge of affairs.

If there is something almost everyone will agree with now, it is that Buhari’s leadership abilities were grossly exaggerated and that the man never had even the slightest interest in redirecting Nigeria away from failure towards prosperity"

This just encapsulate the Buhari's personality. That man never had any good will for Nigeria prior to 2015 and his actions lays credence to that. Brilliant write up.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by uniquetechng: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
How do expect people of such to think well....i dnt blame her
All she said is right, if American president can be assassinated who is Buhari that cannot be assassinated, the more they try their luck the more they nurture the believe that they can do it.

The same bandits that has attacked many military formations including the NDA in the last 12 months alone, underrate them at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by GamalNasser: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mayng01:
How did the rebels get Samuel doe? How did the rebels get Mohammad gadafi? You must be naive yourself, anything is possible in Nigeria, if there is a coup d’ etat tomorrow I won’t be surprised

Was Samuel Doe the leaders of the rebels? If at this point y'all can't see the clear relationship between the bandits and Buhari then I can't help y'all
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Cantonese: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
“ No president in Nigerian history has been as much of a disaster as Buhari. His government has been entirely underwhelming; the man himself is so fundamentally lazy that there is no point in his rudderless leadership that he decided to take charge of affairs.

If there is something almost everyone will agree with now, it is that Buhari’s leadership abilities were grossly exaggerated and that the man never had even the slightest interest in redirecting Nigeria away from failure towards prosperity”.

This woman no even show small mercy with those words.

“Underwhelming”
“Fundamentally lazy”
“Disaster”
“Rudderless”
“Grossly exaggerated”

Chai.

“ If there is something those bandits must be certain of by now, it is how much many Nigerians have come to passionately resent Buhari for how he wasted our time for seven years”.

Just see that. And someone would always shout “our darling daddy” on this forum. His darling daddy shamed him and he has gone underground apparently. Without that, baba go slow wasted seven years. And now some jagbajantis youths are trying to push another baba, whose life ambition is the presidency and a further waste of another eight years.
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by AbuAeesha: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
we hope so ooo.
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by alizma: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
yusluvad:
Boss we've find location tired. There have been no work in recent weeks. Me and my guys have network round, no work baba...
Which area are you?
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by yusluvad(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
alizma:

Which area are you?
Ota Ogun state
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by Localordinary: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun by gotnel: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari government has degenerated so low that there is no support base anywhere anymore.
Total failure is the result of Buhari government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee / Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.