Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria (4138 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / Best Phones Under N90,000 In Nigeria (February 2020) / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by AndroidAI(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2022
rowland545:
true...but I'm not paying a fortune to b here on nairaland I'm I?

For a phone DAT takes a toll on ur acct should atlist offer diversity... They should com up with new design...
The other day I saw someone with umidigi phone and it looked like d fucking iPhone 13 and and this new trash combined...y would I pay more for same design year in year out...it makes no sense

See, if you get the iPhone, it might outlive you. It's a rugged phone. Fortunately many want new models every year and that's because they can afford it. If you should get the iphone 13 now, you can expect to use it for 5+ years before you start thinking of an upgrade.

The design of the iPhone works for me. The only thing remaining is for them to remove the notch. IPhone isn't forcing anyone to buy their new models every year. For instance, it's only recently that the iPhone 7 stopped receiving updates.

You can imagine that. My dad have been using the iPhone 7 for 6 years now, and he's still rocking it. I'm planning to get him the iPhone 14 once it's out, cause now, he needs to upgrade.

Aside from that, iPhone has class. I remember working with a Swedish company remotely, and using an Andriod felt like i wasn't part of the team lol. Once you start using the latest iPhones, you wouldn't ever think of going back to the Android.

Take this from someone who used Andriod for years, before porting to iPhone. I have used Techno, Redmi, Samsung, and now iPhone. I think now, i am at home.

1 Like

Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by ASAPFERG1: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Parachoko:
Is this a joke? grin
it is true.. same design since 2019
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by rowland545(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2022
AndroidAI:

See, if you get the iPhone, it might outlive you. It's a rugged phone. Fortunately many want new models every year and that's because they can afford it. If you should get the iphone 13 now, you can expect to use it for 5+ years before you start thinking of an upgrade.

The design of the iPhone works for me. The only thing remaining is for them to remove the notch. IPhone isn't forcing anyone to buy their new models every year. For instance, it's only recently that the iPhone 7 stopped receiving updates.

You can imagine that. My dad have been using the iPhone 7 for 6 years now, and he's still rocking it. I'm planning to get him the iPhone 14 once it's out, cause now, he needs to upgrade.

Aside from that, iPhone has class. I remember working with a Swedish company remotely, and using an Andriod felt like i wasn't part of the team lol. Once you start using the latest iPhones, you wouldn't ever think of going back to the Android.

Take this from someone who used Andriod for years, before porting to iPhone. I have used Techno, Redmi, Samsung, and now iPhone. I think now, i am at home.
I think ur right...lemme use it and see although I doubt I will like it..but it won't hurt trying it out...

1 Like

Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2022
AndroidAI:

Which one are you using?
ode I'm using your as*s
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2022
AndroidAI:

That's the point! How can you review a product you have never used? He uses an Android of 40k which made him biased over the iPhone. Do your research, and you'll discover he has never used an iPhone in his life. And he might never afford it in this life! His poverty mindset oozes with a foul odour.
how much is your fucking iPhone, I've used android of 650k. I'm sure the money is enough to buy any iPhone. Nansense undecided. Just change your low mentality and stop seeing iPhone as one big for nothing phone which no one can afford. Android is my choice and my next stop is galaxy fold 4.it cost almost 1.5m so Bleep off with ur low budget iPhone grin cheesy wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2022
AndroidAI:

na only inferiority Complex and low mentality that will make you feel this way... because ur White people company are using iPhone makes you to join them sad
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by AndroidAI(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Jeffy1206:
na only inferiority Complex and low mentality that will make you feel this way... because ur White people company are using iPhone makes you to join them sad

I wish i can engage you further, but my free time for idiots is exhausted. You are dismissed!
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Illimitable: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jeffy1206:
how much is your fucking iPhone, I've used android of 650k. I'm sure the money is enough to buy any iPhone. Nansense undecided. Just change your low mentality and stop seeing iPhone as one big for nothing phone which no one can afford. Android is my choice and my next stop is galaxy fold 4.it cost almost 1.5m so Bleep off with ur low budget iPhone grin cheesy wink wink wink

The android you used at N650k, how long ago was this?

1 Like

Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 2:19am On Aug 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

I wish i can engage you further, but my free time for idiots is exhausted. You are dismissed!
idiocy is a thing... I comment my reserve wink
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 2:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Illimitable:

The android you used at N650k, how long ago was this?
who be diswan undecided
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Morphinne: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
AndroidAI:

Thumbs up for this. This is the comment I’ve been waiting for. iPhones are designed to last you for at least 4 years before the need for upgrading arises but it’s sad that here in Africa, a lot of young folks are giving in to peer pressure to buy latest gadgets just to feel ‘belong’. You would argue that ‘oyinbos’ too often do the same thing but what’s their purchasing powers compared to ours? (30k naira minimum wage vs $290/week in the US). Truth be told, iPhones are truly worth the hype and I’ve realized that d ppl condemning them are mostly non-users. I was a diehard RIM fan (from bold 3 to 5 to z10) and I use all the three popular OSes (windows, Android and iOS), sincerely speaking, apple’s devices integration and ecosystem (iphone, iPad, iwatch plus Mac) is just too sweet and the feeling of exclusivity makes them even more addictive, only blackberries made us feel this way grin. I always enjoin ppl to make sure they use both platforms before starting bias and unnecessary argument

1 Like

Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Illimitable: 2:51am On Aug 07, 2022
Jeffy1206:
who be diswan undecided

Answer the question truthfully.

I would prove to you in simple terms why iPhone is better.
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Danmboss(m): 6:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

Bro apart from the security that the iPhone offers which other areas a you talking about that a high end android device cannot do.
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Jeffy1206(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

I know it's better but things I like in a phone, iPhone does not come near it so it is my choice Pls don't force me to accept iPhone. undecided
Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by Illimitable: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jeffy1206:
I know it's better but things I like in a phone, iPhone does not come near it so it is my choice Pls don't force me to accept iPhone. undecided

I am not forcing you to accept iPhone, I just want to demonstrate why iPhone is better.

Danmboss:

Bro apart from the security that the iPhone offers which other areas a you talking about that a high end android device cannot do.

Is the security not a good reason to choose the iPhone over any android?

Do you know how much the FBI paid a security company in Israel some years ago to unlock a terrorist’s iPhone?

7 Likes

Re: The New Lad In Apple’s Lineup: Iphone 14 Starts At NGN495,000 In Nigeria by fredie107(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
rowland545:
Design is same... Nothing interesting about the phone...

I'm trying so hard to like the iPhone but its not working.... Team android

Nothing special about iPhone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tutorial: How To Fixed Invalid Imei On Infinix Phones Without Rooting / Nokia 5.1 Plus (nokia X5) – Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria (pictures) / How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.