Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

"You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka (21911 Views)

Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
What exactly does DSS know about security matters considering the sate of insecurity in the country.

1 Like

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by elipheleh(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Inferiority can not kill some people. Igbo amaka.

You guys are so inferior that we cannot descend so low to fight only you. You people have to beg 249 tribes to fight Ojukwu.

Now tell us who is the cowards.

Awolowo the coward rat poison drinker.

Before 2030, we will completely drive the smelly Tinubu urrchins out from Lagos.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Lanretoye(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Knowledge of security ti iya yin ni,ki le fi da?
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by professore(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
He also opined that the nation's intelligence agencies do not have any first-class graduate working for them.
Smiling at this, it is necessary organisation has them.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by lereinter(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Shame

A secret service used to invaded the national assembly

A security the invade innocent people's house at night killing and destroying properties

Still

Ordinary online Scammers they can't track moreover bandits and terrorist

Who's now ignorant?
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Padipadi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Them wey sabi security matters, why don’t they put their ’knowledge’ to use and end the high spate of insecurity in the country!? Either that, or admit they’re way in over their heads and tender their resignations en-mass!?
If I m Chidoka, I ll respond DSS by saying I v made my opinion. Their result and success rate can be seen if it's worth appraisal.
If not for fear of witch hunting, Chidoka should take them to the cleaners with robust response of a collection of their failure from 2015 till date.
Nonsense agents

1 Like

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by opribo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Funny elements, oya phd tell us your strategy or let us know anyone that has successefully gone through the tank and file with excellent academic records and got to the top.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by colonelwealth(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Looking at what the DSS have become today, you can't but miss the days of Marilyn Ogar, controversial former spokesperson of the State Security Service.

True
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by colonelwealth(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
booblacain:
Sabinus. See where una sabi carry us reach.

grin grin..funny
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by colonelwealth(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
eunisam:
All I know is that no place is secured in Nigeria.

DSS should use the energy of replying Chidioka to deal with the bandits.

In the 90s, kidnappers were third class where armed robbers dey but today armed robers dey fear bandits and kidnappers. Yet we dey make mouth sey we get security.

Funny grin grin but true.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Jollyjune(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
They never denied Mr Chidoka's assertion. Instead they ended up rubbishing themselves.

In other countries where Secret Service is secret Service. Intelligent people head these departments. Intelligent gathering is not only top-notch, but security threats are nipped in the bud.

Intelligently trained undercover agents are sent out into the field for the purpose of gathering intelligence. They live amongst the people, play, club even worship with the people for this purpose.

But unfortunately here, ours pride themselves in publicly humiliating other sister agencies, innocent civilians and Showing off . Shame..
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/you-lack-knowledge-of-security-matters-dss-carpets-osita-chidoka/

How have the DSS used their knowledge to solve the security challenges of the country?
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by blackboy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
DSS did not say anything tangible oooo. No defense neither disclaimer. So it means Chidoka get point but they dont want it to blow up in their face.

DSS show us intelligence in the crack down on bandits and kidnappers and other security challenges. Who are the sponsors of boko haram or them bandits. All we see is a clueless DSS or a DSS that is covering up or keeping silent. By now we ought to be getting breakthroughs... to end all these insecurity. This situation dont need Army but a joint collabo of police and DSS and the Army in some cases.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by 9jaRealist: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:
https://politicsnigeria.com/you-lack-knowledge-of-security-matters-dss-carpets-osita-chidoka/

Driveling turenchi… angry

Nigerians don’t have to know the “workings of the intelligence community” to see that whatever those so-called “workings” are, they are simply INEFFECTIVE and have FAILED - as insecurity envelopes virtually ALL sections of Nigeria!

>
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by poseidon12: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Them wey sabi security matters, why don’t they put their ’knowledge’ to use and end the high spate of insecurity in the country!? Either that, or admit they’re way in over their heads and tender their resignations en-mass!?

Don't mind the clowns.

1 Like

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by ogatboy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Intelligence that could not forestall kidnap, kuje prison break and the attack on he presidential advance convoy. DSS should just go and lick salt and sit down
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Minime10(f): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
I don't see any iota of intelligence about this present DSS grin
Osita Chidoka is 100% on point
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by omobolanle881: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
See these terrorists that have left nigeria go to the dogsSee these terrorists that have left nigeria go to the dogs...
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Mayeldah(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
What pains me is that bandits kills DSS, Police and army officials at will yet they keep asslicking the Buhari governemt

What does it takes to overthrow Buhari government?

Why take order from a govenment that sponsors non-state actors that kills you daily?
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by bagad: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
mrvitalis:
Army officers are selected 6 per states for NDA
DSS is same thing every state has a slot ...

We all know this so why are DSS addressing Nigerians like we are all APC zombies

Being Igbo I understand I'm not trusted in Nigeria , I understand I'm hated and people don't want to compete against me ...it ok

What u don't understand is why this same people want to share same country with me by force
I understand they want to share it with you because of any of your natural resources and human resources, it's a shame it's such a deep hatred towards your people that they wish to take your people even legally as slaves. If possible anyway or not, all the Fulani want is Nigeria to be an islamic state
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Gandollaar(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
UrPapa:

You are not trusted because you guys have deceptive tendencies. You like you cause confusion wherever you are
It’s ur people dat will say Lagos is Benin land when it’s a success story
But if it’s a bad story, you’ll tell us how it belongs to “dirty afonjas”
U are d one dat will tell us how ilorin don’t belong to yorubas if the story is good. And still be the same set to tell us it’s afonja land wen the narrative is a bad one
Northerners are dirty, head slammers, animals and all sort of vile names when u don’t need them but if u want to campaign for PO, northerners are very good people with humble heart
Btw, Who hates you and who is scared to compete with you?
Igbos are known to run away from fights so what are u saying
From ojukwu who ran away in women’s pant and bra, to Peter Obi who ran away from a party primary just because he’s expecting everything on platter “because he’s igbo”
Or ur over 100 delegates that couldn’t stand by Anyim and prefer atiku
Or to Uzo Kalu that sold his birth right to Lawan
Fulanis are the ones killing your people and displacing them not Igbos.

You are just afraid of the giant Igbos you see everywhere you go.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by mkoabiola: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Looking at what the DSS have become today, you can't but miss the days of Marilyn Ogar, controversial former spokesperson of the State Security Service.
Very controversial woman

Alwys in d news then.

Marilyn ogar.
She go don de chop her money for one corner now.

1 Like

Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by elipheleh(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
UrPapa:

Lol, awolowo is a coward but he defeated a whole general that he had to run away in pants and bra grin
That shows u guys are just pvssies... online warrior but pvssies wen the war is brought to u
U inherited it from ur ancestors so I don’t blame u

Biafran war ended in a stallmate. NO VICTOR, NO VANGUISHED.

Yolobas are too weak to fight Igbos 1 on 1. Igbos fought and stood ground against all your fathers and all the combined tribes in Nigeria alone and yoloba lowly small rats still make noise.

Igbo vs Yoloba fight all Yolobas will die in 2 days maximum. I heard Fulani conquered Afonja in 1 day. And ceased Ekiti state till date.

We will kill you cowards quickly.

Untill your tribe enters a real fight with any tribe, no body in Nigeria will take you weaklings seriously.
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by UrPapa: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
elipheleh:

Biafran war ended in a stallmate. NO VICTOR, NO VANGUISHED.

Yolobas are too weak to fight Igbos 1 on 1. Igbos fought and stood ground against all your fathers and all the combined tribes in Nigeria alone and yoloba lowly small rats still make noise.

Igbo vs Yoloba fight all Yolobas will die in 2 days maximum. I heard Fulani conquered Afonja in 1 day. And ceased Ekiti state till date.

We will kill you cowards quickly.

Untill your tribe enters a real fight with any tribe, no body in Nigeria will take you weaklings seriously.
Keyboard warrior as usual
“We will”
Donkey grin
Re: "You Lack Knowledge Of Security Matters" - DSS Carpets Osita Chidoka by Jesusloveyou: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
mrvitalis:
Army officers are selected 6 per states for NDA
DSS is same thing every state has a slot ...

We all know this so why are DSS addressing Nigerians like we are all APC zombies

Being Igbo I understand I'm not trusted in Nigeria , I understand I'm hated and people don't want to compete against me ...it ok

What u don't understand is why this same people want to share same country with me by force
is your state not represented?
chidoka is another mad man like obi tu lie.
always dishes out lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Bayelsa, Kogi & Imo Guber Election / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / FCTA Demolishes Illegal Market Allegedly Use For Criminal Activities In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.