Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling (44218 Views)

Super League: UEFA Metes Out Punishment To 9 Clubs; Real, Juve, Barca React / Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman / Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by ShaqFu: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Ishilove:

It's really, really nauseating. These people obviously have mental issues. Why not address the root cause rather than allow them to continue dwelling in their illness?
The society they live in don't see them as people who are sick upstairs, then again I remember the same society prioritize the life of dogs, gorillas and apes over that of a human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Dmacqh(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
fairwilliams:

Faceb0ok page of cox

Thanks
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Empiree: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2022
holubee21:

Like you don't know United States they don't joke with their citizens outside the country o regardless the offence he or she commits.. I see reason why they call them united, their bond is as strong as
did I deny this?.
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Horokrox:
THRASH talk from a DISEASED brain

A diseased fellow affected from his head to the toe like leprosy with mental issues can only send this kind of message... Continue... !!U hear!!
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

It takes a honourable swine like you to not know that russia is eurasian. Location wise, majority of her population live in the european part while her political influence focuses on caspian and asian territories. You must be a cunt to believe europeans see russians as europeans.
Mumu trying to shift goal post.... forget your euroasian ideology nonsense ok abi euroasia is a continent ni or have you in your dreams cojoined Europe and Asia as one continent ni mtchew olobe oshi euroasia ko eurocongo ni
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Wetin she go do for Russia? She didn't just go, she went with something they can use to pin her. Even paracetamol dem fit talk say na cocaine she carry. Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.

USA proposed a prisoner swap, Russia did not respond. cheesy
She plays professional B-ball there during US off season to supplement her income.
Some WMBA players do that across countries in Europe with minor league teams
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by just2endowed: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
folake4u:

@the bolded. Yeah true. I have used it before. I also have the hair conditioner as well. cheesy
\ am
no go carry enter airport ohh...

a lady was caught with 4 tablets of tranadol consisting of 200gram at Airpot. she was label drug barron by NDLEA.

caught cannot jail her if she provide a doc prescription for sure but the embarrasement is second to none
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by folake4u(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
just2endowed:
\ am
no go carry enter airport ohh...

a lady was caught with 4 tablets of tranadol consisting of 200gram at Airpot. she was label drug barron by NDLEA.

caught cannot jail her if she provide a doc prescription for sure but the embarrasement is second to none

Lol I understand your point anyways. cheesy

Tramadol is on a different level. It has been banned officially in Nigeria (even though it's been used illegally till now), anybody caught by NDLEA without proof of prescription would be tagged drug pusher.
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

Mumu trying to shift goal post.... forget your euroasian ideology nonsense ok abi euroasia is a continent ni or have you in your dreams cojoined Europe and Asia as one continent ni mtchew olobe oshi euroasia ko eurocongo ni
Israel is in asia yet considered european. You are an irredeamable bastard and a nitwit. Agbado munching urchin.
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Israel is in asia yet considered european. You are an irredeamable bastard and a nitwit. Agbado munching urchin.
No wonder I thought as much olobe will always shift the goal post and thus shooting your mumu self in the foot ...so your Israel will will jail someone 9 years because of the same offence abi....ori n ta yin sir
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Sterlingpounds: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
It's well! Happy stay there!
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

No wonder I thought as much olobe will always shift the goal post and thus shooting your mumu self in the foot ...so your Israel will will jail someone 9 years because of the same offence abi....ori n ta yin sir
Ur ranting doesnt change the fact dat she will rot in jail.
remember to vote ATIKU/OKOWA
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Ur ranting doesnt change the fact dat she will rot in jail.
remember to vote ATIKU/OKOWA
So you even have the luxury to vote Atiku something that you can never have the luxury of in your God forsaken Russia
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

So you even have the luxury to vote Atiku something that you can never have the luxury of in your God forsaken Russia
Despite the so called autocracy, you won't be nothing close to dem in a century to come. Enjoy agbado republic with ur Druglord. Only tinubu's drug pushers will complaine abt the sentence.
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by BRATISLAVA: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Oga am 101% anti gay. She can rot behind bars for all i care. Buhari for now is my concern.

Even gays have human rights.

1 Like

Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by fairwilliams: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dmacqh:

Thanks
Am flattered br0
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

With the so called autocracy, you won't be nothing close to dem in a century to come.
I don't even wanna have anything to do with an autocratic, despotic, tyrannical dictatorship... democracy is bae that is not to say that peculiar challenges doesn't come up but I want you to be sincere with me ooo,as in use your church mind and not your radical mind..... between Kremlin in Russia,Pyonyang in North Korea and Disneyland in USA ; where would you rather love to go on vacation with your wife and kids and also your parents.....pls don't lie ooo cos I will know if you are lying
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

I don't even wanna have anything to do with an autocratic, despotic, tyrannical dictatorship... democracy is bae that is not to say that peculiar challenges doesn't come up but I want you to be sincere with me ooo,as in use your church mind and not your radical mind..... between Kremlin in Russia,Pyonyang in North Korea and Disneyland in USA ; where would you rather love to go on vacation with your wife and kids and also your parents.....pls don't lie ooo cos I will know if you are lying
Bro! China is bae to me. My love for russia is strictly political cos am communist by ideology. China is my bae, cos thats a country wit culture. You for call UK sef, wetin be US?
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by DannyWalker: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
God1000:
the lengthy sentence clearly has to do with the current frosty relations between US and Russia over Ukraine's war

Hopefully she will regain her freedom soon, though she broke the law by going to Russia with drugs

wetin this one dey talk? 9 years na lengthy sentences... what of Asian countries that give 15 to 20 years for drugs...
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Bro! China is bae to me. My love for russia is strictly political cos am communist by ideology. China is my bae, cos thats a country wit culture. You for call UK sef, wetin be US?
You freedom and safety isn't guaranteed in China hope you know
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

You freedom and safety isn't guaranteed in China hope you know
Freedom and safety isnt guaranteed anywhere my brother. Though some places a relatively more peaceful. Bro try Cuba for a holiday someday.
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by cedricksly: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
God1000:
the lengthy sentence clearly has to do with the current frosty relations between US and Russia over Ukraine's war

Hopefully she will regain her freedom soon, though she broke the law by going to Russia with drugs

if na Indonesia or Saudi Arabia u no go dey talk this thing u dey talk... All crime has minimum and maximum sentence, to think it is because of the war, that is really Laughable... If na Indonesia them Don sentence her to death straight. People should learn to respect drug laws in other countries not theirs, the fact say cannabis is accepted openly in her country does not mean it is like that in other countries... Y'all should stop pushing the narrative of Russia and Ukraine war as a reason for sentencing her...
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shascky33:

Freedom and safety isnt guaranteed anywhere my brother. Though some places a relatively more peaceful. Bro try Cuba for a holiday someday.
"Though some places a relatively more peaceful." ....I will take this as an affirmation to the fact that indeed America is more freer and peaceful
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by alabo1: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2022
IamBlanco:
Some F**LS here are still defending Russia grin grin You're beyond redeemable.

Meanwhile, this should remind those spoilt Americans kids & teens groomed to hate America & extol China & Russia that its a cold & brutal world beyond the borders of America. The constitution that gives you the freedom to hate your country ends in America, you can't survive outside.

Black Americans behold your darling Mother Russia grin grin grin grin grin

The thing about you western bots is you don't read and show a surprising level of stupidity in your servitude to western media. Fact her use of the drug is legal in her state in America but illegal innRussia.

FACT the crime is punishable by up to 10 years and a fine. She got 9 so what's the issue? Ignorance of the laws of another country doesn't exonerate you from punishment. This same would have happened Ukraine war or not.

Even in the US it is a crime to carry that same substance across state lines and is punishable by jail time. Please read and post with facts
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

"Though some places a relatively more peaceful." ....I will take this as an affirmation to the fact that indeed America is more freer and peaceful
China is about 5 to 10 times safer than america (depending on type of crime ranging from heist to murder) when you compare their crime index despite china's large population.
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

China is about 5 to 10 times safer than america (depending on type of crime ranging from heist to murder) when you compare their crime index despite china's large population.
China is safe but language barrier and lack of freedom of expression is the challenge
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

China is safe but language barrier and lack of freedom of expression is the challenge
Do you have freedom of expression in nigeria? Surving nigeria means i can survive china. Besides my only problem is to go and recieve a deepthroat from a busty barely legal asian petit. Lol
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Mrtaye: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

Do you have freedom of expression in nigeria? Surving nigeria means i can survive china. Besides my only problem is to go and recieve a deepthroat from a busty barely legal asian petit. Lol
Lolz to an extent there is freedom of expression ooo but the issue is freedom after expression
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by Shascky33: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

Lolz to an extent there is freedom of expression ooo but the issue is freedom after expression
General sani abacha
Re: Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling by God1000(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
saintadeola:
U should not expect anything less than that,it’s unfortunate for the girl that it happen when relationship btw Russia and US is a total mess,things are going to get bad more,what zelensky want to to bring more country into the war
she's been released

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Faces Of Men’s Olympic Diving - Make Sure You Don’t Laugh / AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.