Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning (476 Views)

Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hon.Chijoke Edeoga Emerges as the winner of Enugu state governorship primary election held with eight others losing to him winning with narrow mark.
https://www.facebook.com/102830039133995/posts/pfbid0o8e2h468PXadDr7SUmwQeDqPH7hRo3Vr5rqBLW3QiyEXkJuMP42eGSqHyFk8R8V2l/?app=fbl

Re: Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning by cRobo: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning by SmellyNyash: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
My vote goes to him. I am tired with PDP and APC

Labour party on the beat

We are going to teach that my pregnancy brother lesson Ugwuanyi a lesson he will never forget.After stealing, him wan run go Senate idiot

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning by donaldking100: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
According to Pastor David Ibiyomie, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning by Ddokie: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
The foolish former governor Chimaroke Nnamani publicly scolded Edoga for daring to run against his anointed candidate Peter Mba during the PDP primaries.

He can go and harass him again for taking up LP candidacy.

Stupid and useless politicians in Enugu state, and my useless governor Ugwuanyi.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Labour Party Governorship Election Ends With Hon Chijoke Winning by Seetto: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
SmellyNyash:
My vote goes to him. I am tired with PDP and APC

Labour party on the beat

We are going to teach that my pregnancy brother lesson Ugwuanyi a lesson he will never forget.After stealing, him wan run go Senate idiot

Hypocrites everywhere, the same PDP ur holy holy Obi contested VP in 2019, or the same party he was loyal to during GEJ, the party he chicken out at the 11th hour three months ago due to Wike bullies and oppression, that weak and fear fear politician no fit rule Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu?? / Ukamaka Ejezie: DSS Releases 'mama Biafra' / VIDEO: Kanu Kisses A Baby In Court Before Trial Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.