Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring (399 Views)

Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) / 2023: Youths Begin Search For Buhari’s Successor / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by mrrandomguy: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Of Nigeria instead of shouting Obi-diots, etiku and agbado.

Peter Obi, Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso are all establishment candidates who will continue with the old templates used by Buhari and past presidents.

They have nothing to offer except:
lies (Peter Obi)
agbado (Amoda Olalere)
corruption (Ẹ tiku Abubakar)
and
almajiri (Kwashiorkor Musa Rabiu)

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by ThrownBack: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
You really don't know Peter Obi.

You will be surprised at what will happen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by ThrownBack: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

I am yoruba but I will vote an Igbo candidate this time around, Peter Obi is more competent than a great grandfather like Tinubu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by ThrownBack: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Your choice

I'm not resentful nor hateful like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi

I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will come for your head for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

This is democracy and you're entitled to your choice candidate

But do you enjoy suffering and seeing people dying from bandits attacks?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by Dubaku543: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Your choice

I'm not resentful nor hateful like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi

I'm not bittered like the IGBOS who will come for your head for supporting Tinubu or Atiku

This is democracy and you're entitled to your choice candidate
See you know one thing I like about these Igbos!! If you bring out a better candidate that has the quality, accountability, transparency, intelligebility, purpose driven and competence more than Obi, they will jettison Obi and stand by the person. Nigeria don't need people that see politics as a usual game at this point!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by Abfinest007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one are you not tired of this ur lies.it seems no one is ready to accept ur lies

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by Vulturereloaded: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Peter Obi is the Answer to all. The north will become the next oil by Agriculture, south commerce. Everybody happy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by Eniitankorede: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:
You really don't know Peter Obi.

You will be surprised at what will happen.

Peter Obi is a weakling. He cannot do anything. He doesn’t know how to negotiate. He is a failure.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by ThrownBack: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Peter Obi is a weakling. He cannot do anything. He doesn’t know how to negotiate. He is a failure.

If you know who Peter obi is, you will only pray he wins. Except if you're a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by Eniitankorede: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
ThrownBack:

If you know who Peter obi is, you will only pray he wins. Except if you're a terrorist.

I know him more than you. Were you borne when he was governor? He was a failure as Governor. He was impeached. He didn’t know how to negotiate. ASUU was on strike, doctors on strike, pensioners not paid. No single legacy project. He told lies about how much he left behind. He invested in a poor beer company and state lost investment. I can continue for ever.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by ThrownBack: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I know him more than you. Were you borne when he was governor? He was a failure as Governor. He was impeached. He didn’t know how to negotiate. ASUU was on strike, doctors on strike, pensioners not paid. No single legacy project. He told lies about how much he left behind. He invested in a poor beer company and state lost investment. I can continue for ever.

You're just a sick hater twisting the facts of the matter to suit your hating needs. Go back nad find out how good Peter Obi was as governor.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Youths Should Ask For Disintegration Or Restructuring by Eniitankorede: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2022
ThrownBack:

You're just a sick hater twisting the facts of the matter to suit your hating needs. Go back nad find out how good Peter Obi was as governor.

I don’t hate. I talk facts. All what I say has been corroborated by those who were party leaders and subsequent governors after Peter Obi. Go and find the videos to listen to them.

(1) (Reply)

Spamming Competition: Peter Obi's Supporters Engage Tinubu's Supporters / Imo, Onitsha, Akwa-ibom, Otters Fix Dates For Peter Obi Mega Rallies / Breaking!! Tinubu Imposes #10,100 Tax On All Lagos Residents!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.