Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? (41418 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video) / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by onuman: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Minjim:
Peter Obi no dey give shishi.
But he has paid various Twitter influencers to tarnish Tinubu's image.
Next year everyones eye will clear by force

But he's paid various twitt o

Peter Obi is not giving shishi, as you truly acknowledged.

Don't think that Peter Obi could pay anyone to propagate his presidential bid on Twitter or on other online media.
Have you seen any journalist writing for Obi's campaign?
He is not like Tinubu who pays disgruntled and BackwardEver journalists and hungry Nollywood actors to write despicable articles, and sing for Tinubu against Peter Obi.

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by jumper524(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
kingphilip:
Na wow o.

Shey this newspaper don turn fact check newspaper?
I'm. Not surprised you guys now hate fact check.
Since your life is based on lies what else.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
dignity33:
This is Nairaland mod and Tinubu supporter new strategy to demarket Peter Obi. They Created thousands of username. They will propagate lies from anti-peter Obi newspapers such as daily trust and The nation or paid agents, then they will use that their fake accounts to comments and likes the comments. They will drag that thread to many pages to justify that their fake accounts and likes. The mod will help them push it to front page once the comments entered second or third pages. Do not buy to their cheap propaganda there purpose is to convince you that Obi is loosing popularity and that people are now switching to Tinubu. Copy

Don't worry yourself too much. They are killing their forum with their hands. I hope the money they paid for killing nairaland is worth it.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Everlastingson: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
seunmsg:
The opposition campaign has been based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. For them, it’s one day one lie. The obituarists led by Peter Obi Pandora are the worst. Peter Obi lies so effortlessly that he even lies against an innocent mad man.

Why is it that these fact checkers have not checked Tinubu's drug business, age, certificate, real name, State of Origin, Alpha Beta, billion naira pension from Lagos State purse, relationship with OPC, MC Oluomo, relationship with thugs, gangs, health status, Bullion van, etc, etc?

Stop wasting your time, Tinubu and his terrible VP and their evil party APC has been rejected by all except criminals. He will never be President. The rigging they are planning will be scattered by our God Himself.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by NnamdiN: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
You guys cant deal with a quarter of what you made GEJ pass through?
Really interesting.
Una go fact check tire and still lose eventually grin
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by hohafrank(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
It doesn't matter whether Tinubu is her biological father or not,the fact still remains that he is our grandpa and we his children are not endorsing him as presidential candidate because he is old and very sick.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by wiseoneking: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
femisplash:
It's official, Obituaries are cursed with lies and propaganda.
Adetona Onajobi is now an IPOB Igbo woman. I think many yorubas are now ipob propaganda. By the way I am seeing it, there is a great increase in the number of Oduduwa especially ong the educated ones that are ipob I'm nature. They gonna vote against Tinubu and also the large Yoruba strong 60% population will vote vote against him. We are waiting.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by okoroemeka(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
the major limitations for your candidate is age,he is 86 year now before he will finish one tenure he will be 90 years,are we going forward or backwards?or do he want a state funeral?
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Hakeem3(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
seunmsg:
The opposition campaign has been based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. For them, it’s one day one lie. The obituarists led by Peter Obi Pandora are the worst. Peter Obi lies so effortlessly that he even lies against an innocent mad man.
Oga you are so emotional. We can't be fooled sorry. If you like write all sorts of dafamed lies against Peter Obi. He will still become the president wether you all ignorant youths likes it all not.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Alove1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
She's really something else. She took my 15k and blocked me. Stop advertising nonsense.

Goodbadboy009:
How is this even possible?
This woman Facebook wall is something else
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Orlarmeday(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
kingphilip:
Na wow o.

Shey this newspaper don turn fact check newspaper?

Since social media is full of fake news, it is good to have a reputable newspaper giving us the opportunity to read the true reports in our dear country. It is obvious that PO supporters are ready to destroy the unity of the country by posting fake news on social media of Tinubu but God will shame them. Aṣiwaju is the next president of Nigeria come 2023 by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by wolesmile(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Goodbadboy009:
How is this even possible?
This woman Facebook wall is something else

The scammer?
She is a fraud. I have had first hand experience with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Jesusloveyou: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Fact check kee u there
How about fact checking his fraudulent certificate and all the drugs business and how he got his ill money?Goat
drug business kee u and your family and obituary there
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Jesusloveyou: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Everlastingson:

Why is it that these fact checkers have not checked Tinubu's drug business, age, certificate, real name, State of Origin, Alpha Beta, billion naira pension from Lagos State purse, relationship with OPC, MC Oluomo, relationship with thugs, gangs, health status, Bullion van, etc, etc?

Stop wasting your time, Tinubu and his terrible VP and their evil party APC has been rejected by all except criminals. He will never be President. The rigging they are planning will be scattered by our God Himself.
obituary can never be president in Jesus name.
obituary can wait till 2050 in Jesus name
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
NnamdiN:
You guys cant deal with a quarter of what you made GEJ pass through?
Really interesting.
Una go fact check tire and still lose eventually grin
we also did fact check on gej, and what we said was about gej was actually true.

obituaries tu lie
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Secondly: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

It's funny when I see you agbadorians using this Picture of Tinubu when he was much younger for your campaigns.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Jagabanofafrica: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by PharmacyStore: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Too many strange news everywhere
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Everlastingson: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
obituary can never be president in Jesus name.
obituary can wait till 2050 in Jesus name

Agbado Islamic Weevil!! You're cursing someone and then adding the name of Jesus. Do you think Jesus supports evil like you blind bat?

Face your Islam and stop calling Jesus.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by mikeyj007: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
this platform is gradually becoming Asiwaju's campaign platform. I'll officially quit once it gets obvious. You won't be supporting such an old and senile man if he's not from Yoruba land. You keep sacrificing our national interest and welfare because of ethnicity and petty benefits. Shame on you.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Everlastingson: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
wolesmile:

The scammer?
She is a fraud. I have had first hand experience with her

You call a genuine Yoruba daughter scam coz she does not support evil like you blind bat. If you like shout day and night, create a thousand monikers, Tinubu cannot be President of this country. A Yoruba man can be President after Peter Obi but not Tinubu.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by ultim: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
dre11:
FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed In Viral Video?

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubus-daughter-ask-him-to-drop-presidential-ambition-as-claimed-in-viral-video

You guys are simply dumb. The fact check caption is just no longer appealing to the readers because they know the outcome of your findings without reading the supporting facts.

So, instead of the redundant rhetorics, it's better you reflect your ramblings in your caption. Put it straight that the claim is false and then state your facts in the piece.

So so and so didn't happen, simple. Cos I have never seen where your fact check supported a particular claim.
There is no fancy in your caption any longer and you are losing your readers.

C'mon, who is your employer ?
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by newnigerdelta1: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
AntonVince:

Don't you think children could get petrified at the sight of these Tinubu's pictures?
Horror movie stuff.
cheesy grin

MOFIFIED:

Meanwhile, I urge all patriotic Nigerians to always disregard any news that emanates from "PM News".
It's a Tinubu propaganda/falsehood-dispensing outfit owned by Bayo Onanuga (Media Director of the Tinubu Campaign Organization)

You'll be seeing barrages of outright fabrications/falsehood from them preparatory to 2023.
Please don't take them seriously.

Your Brain wet
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Babastrong(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Olojuobinrin post=115388369]Misleading the public should be a great offense and attract jail term !! Spreading false informations should be a criminal offense and the security agencies should start arresting individuals spreading false informations online to mislead the general public!! [ In that case all peter obi keyboard warriors would have been in kirikiri eaten watery beans like their abandon messiah( Nnamid kanu)]
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by sukar886: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

U no get sense ...
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Jesusloveyou: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Everlastingson:

Agbado Islamic Weevil!! You're cursing someone and then adding the name of Jesus. Do you think Jesus supports evil like you blind bat?

Face your Islam and stop calling Jesus.
I'm a pastor.

I hate criminals that stole your commonwealth and call themselves Christian.
obituary is never a Christian, he is a criminal. and he want Christian to vote for him.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Everlastingson: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
I'm a pastor.

I hate criminals that stole your commonwealth and call themselves Christian.
obituary is never a Christian, he is a criminal. and he want Christian to vote for him.

Islamic Pastor you mean. "Woe unto those who call evil good and good evil". Christ is truth and no lie. Again, face your Mohammed and stop calling Jesus.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by TheGift: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Tinubu that could not talk when they went to visit Buhari, The National Chairman and the VP nominee were walking ahead of and talking more than the Presidential candidate Himself.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by xeyinic367: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gjg

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by clothingonline(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Non of the 3 candidate can give you Nigeria of your dream

They are all in polical position since 1999
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by wolesmile(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Everlastingson:

You call a genuine Yoruba daughter scam coz she does not support evil like you blind bat. If you like shout day and night, create a thousand monikers, Tinubu cannot be President of this country. A Yoruba man can be President after Peter Obi but not Tinubu.
I don't have time to trade words with you. We are not talking about politics here. I still have screenshot of my chat with the so called Adeyemi Grace on Facebook. She blocked me immediately after my payment of ₦20k to her Kuda bank account. But I never get her time.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Jesusloveyou: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Everlastingson:

Islamic Pastor you mean. "Woe unto those who call evil good and good evil". Christ is truth and no lie. Again, face your Mohammed and stop calling Jesus.
woe unto fake Christian that smoke and drink and steal. who still call themselves Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos / A 5-Mile Island Built to Save Lagos’s Economy Has a Fatal Design Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.