Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? (41092 Views)

Abaribe: Describing Obi’s Ambition As ‘Igbo Presidency’ Is Mischievous / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by newisd75: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2022
this is my prediction for some states in the 2023 presidential election
for sokoto state:
NNPP-550000
LP-350000
pdp-250000
APC-50000
for borno state:
NNPP-990000
APC-850000
for Kano state;
NNPP-2500000
LP-850000
pdp-1000
APC-500
for Gombe state:
LP-950000
NNPP-100000
for Niger state:
NNPP-1200000
pdp-650000
Lp-450000
APC-85000
the 2023 election will be a 4 horse race, because kwankwaso is really in the race
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by olas24u(f): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2022
peterpiroo:
AGBADO FC ON THE BEAT !

You will.soon enter second base sound .

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Freebills12: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Olojuobinrin:
Misleading the public should be a great offense and attract jail term !! Spreading false informations should be a criminal offense and the security agencies should start arresting individuals spreading false informations online to mislead the general public!!

Just like you saying that Obi graduated 3rd class ... Is it not misleading?
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Mayeldah(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Whether na im in-law o or friend o or daughter o

A word is enough for the wise. He better listen before the fulanis use him to return to power in another two years time.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by onuman: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

The next president is already suffering from Parkinsonism and Incontinence.
It's like you are one of the young men who guard against Tinubu falling down anytime he comes to a public function.
You people want to suck the man's blood till he drops.

Here, President Buhari and APC Chapman had to grip Tinubu’s two hands to enable Tinubu raise a flag.

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by jrusky(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
So it is fact check season?

So anyone who out respect called someone his or her father automatically mean he or she now a biological child of the man?

When I saw the f u c king post and video I just laughed because to my knowledge I never heard Tinubu ever had a daughter called funmilayo I knew it is Obi-dios handwork they are cursed liars like their principal, sense dem no get, character dem no get, responsibleness dem no get just empty mofos propagandists a s s holes.

If una like make una die on top one yeye Tinubu apc won't change him or remove him the earlier you all rest the better it is for you all morons.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by lexy2014: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Why should anyone vote for Tinubu? I thought he is the one that made buhari president and dapo abiodun governor? Why can't he make himself president?
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by thoosing(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
dre11:
FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed In Viral Video?

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubus-daughter-ask-him-to-drop-presidential-ambition-as-claimed-in-viral-video

YOU NEED A STRONG TRAFFICKING GENERATING LANDING PAGE? CHAT ME070.3026..2041
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by irynterri(f): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
dignity33:
This is Nairaland mod and Tinubu supporter new strategy to demarket Peter Obi. They Created thousands of username. They will propagate lies from anti-peter Obi newspapers such as daily trust and The nation or paid agents, then they will use that their fake accounts to comments and likes the comments. They will drag that thread to many pages to justify that their fake accounts and likes. The mod will help them push it to front page once the comments entered second or third pages. Do not buy to their cheap propaganda there purpose is to convince you that Obi is loosing popularity and that people are now switching to Tinubu. Copy
It is common knowledge that Tinubu owns the Nation and TVC, so they are only justifying their salary. I'm beginning to suspect he might also be the owner of daily trust.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Antoeni(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
In Real Sense Tinubu is Unfit to Rule Nigeria At His Age 86 . And Also at this Critical Time.”
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by CasNova: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2022
It will be good if people market their candidates without wilfully manipulating audio or videos to malign others.

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by vincentbravo(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2022
FACT CHECK is APC tools. Fat Lies
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by SensualMan1(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2022
AntonVince:

Don't you think children could get petrified at the sight of these Tinubu's pictures?

Horror movie stuff.
cheesy grin
As an adult am even scared embarassed

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by li7chang(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Decent09(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2022
dre11:
FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed In Viral Video?
https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubus-daughter-ask-him-to-drop-presidential-ambition-as-claimed-in-viral-video

The Jagaban of Nigeria
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by OLULAW: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Daily Crust is the new fake news. The press is as fake and inreal as is Tinubu.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Onewazobia(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2022
"Must fact check" be always conducted on Mr Tinubu
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Decent09(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Let him present his certificates on-line make we see now
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Ayk8: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Fact check kee u there
How about fact checking his fraudulent certificate and all the drugs business and how he got his ill money?Goat

Correct, Pls you need to read the great things said in 2012 about PETER OBI's works in Anambra below.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/9#115348353
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by FireUpNow(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Who did the fact check? Anyway na him sabi
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Ayk8: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2022
SensualMan1:
As an adult am even scared embarassed

Correct, Pls you need to read the great things said in 2012 about PETER OBI's works in Anambra below.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/9#115348353
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Blackman7: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Sad

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Olojuobinrin(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Now you’re accusing me wrongly please, don’t quote me anymore on this forum , if you what you’re known for is false accusations!! Provide proofs of where I ever mentioned anything about Obi graduating with 3rd class or don’t ever quote me again !!!

Peace!
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Moh247: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Lol this guys won't stop lying
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Jalaw: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Hartway:
Dont Show Me Attitide, My Block Lists Is Greater Than Your Friend/Follow List

Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by RexTramadol1: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
seunmsg:
The opposition campaign has been based on lies, falsehood and propaganda. For them, it’s one day one lie. The obituarists led by Peter Obi Pandora are the worst. Peter Obi lies so effortlessly that he even lies against an innocent mad man.

PDP aren’t even doing these lying stuff but you see the Obidients ehn, I don’t understand how those people or the herd dey reason

They just don’t make use of their brains at all.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Landkoluwaseun: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
All I can c is propaganda
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by donjazet(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
dignity33:
This is Nairaland mod and Tinubu supporter new strategy to demarket Peter Obi. They Created thousands of username. They will propagate lies from anti-peter Obi newspapers such as daily trust and The nation or paid agents, then they will use that their fake accounts to comments and likes the comments. They will drag that thread to many pages to justify that their fake accounts and likes. The mod will help them push it to front page once the comments entered second or third pages. Do not buy to their cheap propaganda there purpose is to convince you that Obi is loosing popularity and that people are now switching to Tinubu. Copy

You are correct and please keep reposting this so that more people can see it.
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by Heybeedee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
butterfly777:
The next fact check should be:

Did Tinubu really develop Lagos or colonise it?

Even Fasola perfomed far better than him, not to talk of Governors Buba Marwa and Lateef Jakande who were governors of Lagos State before Tinubu.
Lol When did u come to lagos sef? So now in your delusional world Everyone else performed better than Tinubu abi? You are funny or just ignorant
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

God forbid BAT thing.

Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because Workers Salaries Are Paid In Naira

Is this the catastrophe you want for Nigeria?
Re: Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? by NOwazobia: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
This fact check guy need 2 by 2 for neck...

Is this the various ways people get to feed in this country but still fact checking for same people people who have make you a pauper fact checkers to Lord over you...

Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.