Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame (901 Views)

How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / 150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
The spirit of stagnation works with the spirit of fear.
Remember the children of Israel who were stagnant in the wilderness for forty years
Due to the fear of approaching their enemies who they considers as undefeatable.

Even if god should give you power 2timothy 1 vs 5-8
If you are shameful or fearful it won't work .

Fear and shame are signs of unbelieve
but faith overcomes all things .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by drmuchin: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Speaklove:
The spirit of stagnation works with the spirit of fear.
Remember the children of Israel who were stagnant in the wilderness for forty years
Due to the fear of approaching their enemies who they considers as undefeatable.

Even if god should give you power 2timothy 1 vs 5-8
If you are shameful or fearful it won't work .

Fear and shame are signs of unbelieve
For but overcome all things .

FLESH NOR BLOOD DID NOT REVEAL THIS TO YOU

1 Like

Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Mrkcee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
True.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2022
It takes boldness ,courage ,determination and making sacrifices to cross every bridge that connect to greatness

2 Likes

Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by judedwriter(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Speaklove:
It takes boldness ,courage ,determination and making sacrifices to cross every bridge that connect to greatness

Life is risky.... But it's more risky not to take a risk. You risk stagnation.

However, faith is above risks.
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
judedwriter:

Life is risky.... But it's more risky not to take a risk. You risk stagnation.

However, faith is above risks.

Hmm.
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
You lay hold of experience when you lay hold of actions
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Check and see
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beware
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fear is a great obstacle to progress .
You must die to it and yield to boldness
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Some of you know what I'm talking about
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
It is true
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Somebody can relate to what I'm saying
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Happy sunday
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by scaryblake: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
True very true but fear and shame had overpowred me. I have been stagnated for 2 long. They have one and I am about to quit. Not all battles can be won.
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
scaryblake:
True very true but fear and shame had overpowred me. I have been stagnated for 2 long. They have one and I am about to quit. Not all battles can be won.

Not all battles can be won
Because all battles must be won

Wether here or there
There must be a winner

The losers are not those who suffer more casualties but those who give up on the line

The winners are not those who suffer less casualties but those who keep the pride .
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
scaryblake:

Not all battles can be won
Because all battles must be won

Wether here or there
There must be a winner

The losers are not those who suffer more casualties but those who give up on the line

The winners are not those who suffer less casualties but those who keep the pride .

Who even if they fall or not
courage and determination would remain in their heart ; in life or in death .

Every human has a battle to fight with fear
Every soul owes shame a bow

Only those who dare to rebel
Only those who embraces the cross
Only those who go to calvary
Would go free from the salve trade .

Jesus has put shame and fear to death
If we embrace his cross
We would share in his death
If we die with him
We would live by him

Above fear though it threatens us
Above shame
Though it might mock us .

Be strong
I wrote this for you
I dedicate to you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Marvelmoore: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
In a case someone find his/herself in situation,what can he or she do to overcome this?
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: BEWARE ! :the Spirit Of Stagnation Is Connected To The Spirits Of Fear And Shame by Speaklove: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Marvelmoore:
In a case someone find his/herself in situation,what can he or she do to overcome this?

No 1: give your life to Christ ,and accept Jesus as your personal lord AMD savior .
Be separated unto him .

Engage praying in tongues for long hours .
Wait upon the Lord often .

No2:
Apply the protocol of the cross .
By confessing that one is dead to any of this weaknesses even though one could still feel the same way .
The bible says

Romans 6:3,6,8,11
[3]Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?

(This means you have died to shame or fear through the body of Christ )

[6]knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.

(So have the knowledge that though you feel those things they proceed from the flesh and not from your inner self .)

[8]Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,

(Christ has a new nature a new life ,and so is yoirself )

[11]Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

( so even when you feel this way ,you should subdue it by confessing who you are in your spirit .)

Fear and shame comes from without into the soul of man but mans boldness , confidence and courage should come from within him .

That is any man that has Jesus in his life ,and has the holy spirit dwelling in his or her inner man ( spirit ).

No3 : move out and take action for faith without work is dead

(1) (Reply)

Greetings From The Heart Of Gold! / Reflection: At A Time Like This / Look At This Fool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.