Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer (1561 Views)

Uduak-Abasi Akpan Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Iniubong Umoren / Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by mrvictornews: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thav TV

Akwa Ibom State High Court sitting in Uyo has convicted Uduak-Abasi Akpan for the murder of Iniubong Umoren. Justice Bassey Nkanang also sentenced Akpan to life imprisonment for rape.

Justice Bassey in his judgment discharged and acquitted the second and third defendants, Mr. Frank Akpan and daughter, Anwan-Bassey Akpan.

Uduak-Abasi Akpan had in his confessional statement said:

“I first used condom to have sex with Iniubong Umoren and later removed the condom because I did not enjoy the sex. She became infuriated and I reached out to a stabilizer and a box iron and used it to hit her abdominal part and started to bled. I hit her again and she screamed. I used her jean trousers and strangled her and she became lifeless.”

Delivering judgment on Thursday, the court held that:

“The use of dangerous weapons such as a stabilizer and a box iron to attack delicate parts of the human body like the head is a clear pointer that death was probable the consequences of the action.”

Late Iniubong Umoren, was a graduate of Philosophy, University of Uyo, UNIUYO, was allegedly raped, murdered and buried in a shallow grave by Uduak-Abasi Akpan in April 2021. She was job hunting and was deceived by Uduak-Abasi Akpan who showed up, got raped and murdered.

https://thavmedia.com/i-first-used-condom-to-have-sex-with-iniubong-umoren-murderer/
Re: I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
. .

2 Likes

Re: I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by Cantonese: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
He should be given the same treatment. A vampire.
Re: I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by ETIIKO: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why are you bringing shame to your family, what will people say about them. Please guys before going extreme look at your back and think
Re: I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by UptownVibes(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Them suppose add mob attack to the ways by which convicted persons are executed. This kind devil na mob suppose handle his matter well..

1 Like

Re: I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by Dollarremix(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
This guy na beast.
Re: I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2022
When she is not a snake, how do you break her bones with a stabilizer and strangle her?
Re: I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer by Atolu01: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
MAD thing. The very "responsible" gender. This one too would have been opening dirty mouth and insulting and looking down on girls better than it is. Thank God for Justice. Deluded set of possessed rats.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actors Caught Trafficking Hard Drugs / How I Lost 2m+ To A Travel Scam / The Head Of A Nigerian Is Worth Only 5500 Naira- Yoruba Voodooman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.