Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me (5544 Views)

My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex / Help!!! I'm In Love With My Female LECTURER!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mannylex(m): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2011
I thought it was just a case of male lecturers chasing their female students, so they could take them to bed and then give them good grades in return. In my case It just happened that I was actually offering a course in which a woman was in charge, and when the result was released, I was the only one who had an A in the course, so i decided to show appreciation to the woman, not because she did anything for me or influenced my grade in anyway, cos i had never for once known the woman personally, I just decided I should just pay "homage" to her. And when I went to her office to thank her, she was highly impressed saying she likes students like me who pass courses well even without "sorting" , that's cos actually she doesn't accept sorting. She even gave me some cash that day as a reward for passing her course excellently. She then noted my reg. number, then she collected my number, so I could help in doing some marking for her. After all of these, she started calling my line several times, she recharged my phone most of the times. Then it started getting funny, when she'll call me up and take me for lunch, ask me if I had a girlfriend, she even told me to stay away from girls cos they'll only distract me. She'll give me a peck and then smile at me. Recently she told me she admires me and she likes me very much. I know where all these is leading to and am very confused. This lady has my reg number and she'll still take me on another course, I ain't ready for wat she wants, cos to me it feels very wrong, but I'm thinking of the aftermath, she could just fail me if I turn her down. I'm just so confused right now.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by BABE3: 4:15am On Aug 03, 2011
Firstly: Is she a Puma or a Cougar?  If she's a Puma, single and hot---you can give it a shot. It seems  like you like her.

Secondly: That's what you get for Famzing--escessive familiarity.

Chei---I dislike students that suck-up, or rather I dislike the act of sucking up.  Why would you go and "thank" your professor for doing well in a test? Who does that? Suck-ups! grin

Anyways, if you're not interested, tell her to leave you alone.  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by slimyem: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2011
OP,i'm not the least bit sorry for you.you invited this upon yourself.what the f do you need showing appreciation for?the exams you prepared so well for and merited the marks?
Anyway,my ad. For you is change your phone number and avoid her by sitting at the rear during lectures and lets hope she gets the message without offence.goodluck!
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mynd44: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2011
Lucky guy. You would be nyashing your lecturer and passing courses untill you graduate
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Kslib(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

Lucky guy. You would be nyashing your lecturer and passing courses untill you graduate
hahaha! true talk sha!@OP it seems like u have no other optiöon but 2 dance 2 the ball.But if deep down u are nt comfortable with the whole thing, u just have 2 take da risk & turn her down.Who knows?she might not even do anything 2 ur studies!
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by DaDoctor: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^You mean u are offered to  mark other students scripts? NA WA FOR YOU SCHOOL OH!^^

EM!! THAT THING THAT TOOK YOU TO HER OFFICE, MADE U ACCEPT HER TOKEN ,MADE YOU GO OUT WITH YOUR CHEAP LECTURER ON LUNCH DATE, MADE YOU USE HER RECHARGE CARD AND RECEIVE HER CALL SHOULD GIVE YOU THE COURAGE TO PHHHUCK THE HELL OUTA HER PUZZ55Y!!

1 Like

Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by LadyT(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2011
All these satanic lecturers both male and female will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by DaDoctor: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2011
LadyT:

All these satanic lecturers both male and female will rot in hell

THEM DON SHOW U BEFORE? WHY U DEY CRY NA? AT LEAST MOST OF YOU RUN TO US AT WILL. BUT DA DOCTOR REJECTS SUCH OFFER. MY SCORES MUST BE EARNED ACADEMICALLY NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. BUT REALLY THE LADIES DO PESTER SO MUCH.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by tonizi: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2011
if she buys you lunch, next time you buy her d lunch but nicely tell her to stay off you. but e go sure cost you.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Pweety4me(f): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
Manny i see this is what you ave been getting up 2 right. . .well congrats for not being a dull boy A grade student.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Stgab: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
Mannlex, the gospel trut be se na u ben d iye d lecturer, abro na wetin u sow na him u go ripe oooh! I go wid da doctor's post but could it b dat u innocent face in ur pasport foto wid her per lecturer dat made her 2 awoof u make there gaining ur interest.abro what wil mak u a great man is PRINCIPLE+DISCIPLINE n stand by it.i rest my case dear
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mannylex(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
St_gab:

Mannlex, the gospel trut be se na u ben d iye d lecturer, abro na wetin u sow na him u go ripe oooh! I go wid da doctor's post but could it b dat u innocent face in your pasport foto wid her per lecturer dat made her 2 awoof u make there gaining your interest.abro what wil mak u a great man is PRINCIPLE+DISCIPLINE n stand by it.i rest my case dear

I can hardly understand wat you're saying.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mannylex(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

Manny i see this is what you ave been getting up 2 right. . .well congrats for not being a dull boy A grade student.

lol
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by kpolli(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
It is painful how some ppl come here and think they wud form a story. . . and we r so gullible, we wud just chop it like that
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by ovo4u(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
What kind of man is this shocked shocked shocked? if i may ask, where did you grow up? even my 12yrs old younger brother can never ask this silly question, cos he go run this shit well.Na wa 4 u ohhhh, as omo warri make i just give you my piece of advice.

You should thinking about catching this Maga women mugu, you are here forming like Adam who doesn't want to eat the fruit from Eve. abeg dey yansch d women well, weather na 60 yrs self, just mess her like never before, maybe you can shift her womb by bleeping shit out of her, maybe then she will fear you and share her salary with you, but make sure she make your account fat, this is an opportunity for you to shine during your hard school time. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Pweety4me(f): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^^So what if she pregs?
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by MMM2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2011
op

what is d name of ur high skool

I need 2 run my 3rd degree, so i would eat female lecturer's punny dere alwayz angry
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Exponental(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hmmmmmn!
So, y d confusion? If she is an unmarried lady, finish wat u started.
if she's married, take dat as ur excuse 4 escape.
Above all, pray hard.

1 Like

Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mannylex(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2011
kpolli:

It is painful how some ppl come here and think they wud form a story. . . and we r so gullible, we wud just chop it like that
kpolli:

Dude, not everyone is as jobless as you're. Go get a LIFE.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by swaggerboi2011: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
Get me her number,,, she needs a youngblood as me, am intelligent too, lolzz
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by pleep(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2011
Dude the same thing happened to me last year to present. She is like 10yrs older & looks like a model. I don't know WTF to do.  sad
I have a weird regret about the whole thing, it feels like a one in a lifetime oppertunity ( for what I dunno) that I wasted.

I'll have to be a millionare before a cougar like that comes my way again .  grin
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mynd44: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
I just wish I was the OP. The things I would be doing to the lecturer.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by LadyT(f): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2011
Da Doctor:

THEM DON SHOW U BEFORE? WHY U DEY CRY NA? AT LEAST MOST OF YOU RUN TO US AT WILL. BUT DA DOCTOR REJECTS SUCH OFFER. MY SCORES MUST BE EARNED ACADEMICALLY NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. BUT REALLY THE LADIES DO PESTER SO MUCH.

Oh shut up what a complete and utter Arrow .  Instead of you to talk to your fellow silly randy lecturers( thats if you even are a lecturer) about their disgusting conduct you are talking crap who showed you what before? Ori e ti daru finally. 

Theres no justice in Nigeria if that was aboard the lecturer would be arrested and jailed.

End of rant  kiss
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mynd44: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
You seem to forget that in this case, the lecturer is not offering to upgrade his scores she just wants some of the good stuff
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2011
OP This is one in a life time opportunity, decline it and live with the regret all ur life. Grab the offer and share one of the sweetest story ever told. I really envy u.
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by LadyT(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
That's neither here or there. Someone is in a position of authority should never abuse the situation for any kind of gain be it sexual or monetary.

@ Mynd_44
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Pweety4me(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Manny Manny with ALL ur brains you no fi know wetin 2 do?

Mynd_44:

^^^
I just wish I was the OP. The things I would be doing to the lecturer.
OK, i 4got u were a RED blooded male undecided
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by delagasky(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
@OP,
If u'v had lunch once or twice with her, then it sounds to me like u guys actually get to talk abt things. Would there be anything wrong if u talk to her abt things? Let her know where u guys are heading is not heading for either party, but if at the end of all discussions, she still wants to play ball, omo abeg fire dat thing!!!!! just let know it wont last forever and hope both parties will have no regrets thereafter!!! wink
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by delagasky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
If u'v had lunch once or twice with her, then it sounds to me like u guys actually get to talk abt things. Would there be anything wrong if u talk to her abt things? Let her know where u guys are heading is not heading for either party, but if at the end of all discussions, she still wants to play ball, omo abeg fire dat thing!!!!! just let know it wont last forever and hope both parties will have no regrets thereafter!!!

the bolded would be "healthy". . . .
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by slex(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
poster is your lecturer okay as in she is not an old hag or bag of bones, is she young?if she is okay go ahead afterall i know you like free Womanliness
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by whobemumu(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
why i no de get this kain luck sef ?

nack am akpako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
LadyT:

That's neither here or there. Someone is in a position of authority should never abuse the situation for any kind of gain be it intimate or monetary.

@ Mynd_44

So if someone is in authority he/she cannot have needs right?
She is not abusing her power from what the OP has told us unless of course you have some information I don't have

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pronounce "Fork" Correctly / Ondo State School Of Nursing Akure Has Finally Released Their 2015/2016 Adm List / How Ocean Water Looks Like Under An Electron Microscope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.