Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex (10816 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by bombella: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

Shut up bloody scammer
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Babprosper20(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:

sCHOOL ADMIN IS THERE NA, WWHY DIS?? WHY DO YOU HAVE THE NOTION HE IS FAILING YOU PURPOSELY?? ARE YOU SURE U'RE WRITING WELL>>??

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by CHM11: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Restructure this your write up in a letter and locate the nearest police office, like 2-3 of you should go and plead to see the DPO, the police of today is not the police we used to know. They will pick it up from there for sure and you will be glad you did in the end.

NPF is better now.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:

I have the feeling that you're just trying to smear his name, though anigboro himself might not be clean. There are credible lecturers in mcb that you can approach with this kind of problem. Why haven't you met them?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

Restructure this your write up in a letter and locate the nearest police office, like 2-3 of you should go and plead to see the DPO, the police of today is not the police we used to know. They will pick it up from there for sure and you will be glad you did in the end.

NPF is better now.
my friend please u should shut up I thin yo know nothing about NPF.....do some home work.

Bombella please can I PM you, let me give u a very viable suggestion.....
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by CHM11: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
killerman47:
my friend please u should shut up I thin yo know nothing about NPF.....do some home work.

Bombella please can I PM you, let me give u a very viable suggestion.....
Your father just wasted his sp.erm impregnating your wh.ore of a mother to have you this crab!!... 1diot is looking for babe to PM. Perv!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
@bombella I'm inclined to be skeptical about your accusations. I read microbiology in delsu and I know how strict Mr. Anigboro is and how many students in mcb get carry overs in the courses he takes. Send me a pm. You're not telling us the full story here. I can help with my contacts in delsu.

Pls lalasticlala on no account should this thread reach front page. Its an unfounded allegation that needs to be verified by credible sources.

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
lalasticlara, Ishilove, seun, obinoscopy
Move this to frontpage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
lalasticlara, Ishilove, seun, obinoscopy
Move this to frontpage

This thread must not reach front page. There is a possibility that its not entirely true. I studied at the same institution and department with this girl. What I believe is that she most likely failed on her own. Bch 201, 202, 302 are courses handled by the said lecturer. They are not easy to pass.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

This thread must not reach front page. There is a possibility that its not entirely true. I studied at the same institution and department with this girl. What I believe is that she most likely failed on her own. Bch 201, 202, 301 are courses handled by the said lecturer. They are not easy to pass.
well there is a point in what you are saying but also know that there is no smoke without fire and also in every rumour there is a bit of truth in it
Op why not record his voice and upload on media, sent a pm though
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by UnknownT: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
The op has a suspicious profile, registered today and no contact or anything, why hiding your identity?
Hmmmm! So if na you, you go rush upload ur picture with ur phone number for this kind "dirty" job?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Brendaniel: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Have you told your father about it? If you have not, to tell you the truth, your father is in the best position to help you out in this, you might only get into more trouble, except if your dad is not a serious type, I can't imagine having a daughter and she tells me her lecturer is failing her because of sex, God forbid, I can't even imagine it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
We be like NUC for your eyes?

Or is your smartphone the only smart asset you've got?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
UnknownT:

Hmmmm! So if na you, you go rush upload ur picture with ur phone number for this kind "dirty" job?
Not really, my point is that if she has atleast been an active member of this forum this thread will gather weight way faster than this

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
@bombella you're still online. Respond to my post or at least my pm. I want to help you, that's if you complaint is genuine.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by UnknownT: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
Not really, my point is that if she has atleast been an active member of this forum this thread will gather weight way faster than this
She may be a new mwmber or she created an alternate moniker just to post this
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4lovee:

Shut up bloody scammer
if I slap u with my left hand eh, Ur left ear go discard. Person day frustrate u day call am scammer. Is that the best vocabulary in Ur brain?

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by majalisa(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
you dont use your active account for this kind of wahala,some nairalanders will victimize u sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:
@bombella you're still online. Respond to my post or at least my pm. I want to help you, that's if you complaint is genuine.
your own self too much. Must t babe pm u? She posted stuff on a forum ansa her here. Tests what a forum is for
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
UnknownT:
She may be a new mwmber or she created an alternate moniker just to post this
yea right

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
majalisa:
you dont use your active account for this kind of wahala,some nairalanders will victimize u sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
edozien na today I just no say u no get sense. That boi day even try give u brain u still day argue.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
your own self too much. Must t babe pm u? She posted stuff on a forum ansa her here. Tests what a forum is for

"My own sef too much"? Nigga shut the fvck up if u ain't got nothing interesting to say
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
edozie04:
well there is a point in what you are saying but also know that there is no smoke without fire and also in every rumour there is a bit of truth in it
Op why not record his voice and upload on media, sent a pm though
all the one way u day watch online way lecturers day molest students what did u do? N u want to listen to more as if
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by bruno419(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Imanuelle:
We be like NUC for your eyes?

Or is your smartphone the only smart asset you've got?
even for my nxt world i must come from mbaise
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

This thread must not reach front page. There is a possibility that its not entirely true. I studied at the same institution and department with this girl. What I believe is that she most likely failed on her own. Bch 201, 202, 302 are courses handled by the said lecturer. They are not easy to pass.
you are a very stoopid man. Patience Jonathan thread way u day comment since u prove am. Will u keep quiet? If u continu I will slap u dirty slap.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
you are a very stoopid man. Patience Jonathan thread way u day comment since u prove am. Will u keep quiet? If u continu I will slap u dirty slap.

Wetin dis f00l dey talk? Better face front

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

NPF is better now.
Mr police pikin. U day find money for Ur papa abi?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Well, if Una say make I talk o, I go talk small cos all these lecturers self their own too much. Mind Ur teaching n leave small girls alone. My dear bombilla, pray hard o. If to say I day there Na I for help u. But, try to ginger all other girls weda Una go fit set am up or report to school authority
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

Wetin dis f00l dey talk? Better face front
Na me u day talk to abi? No worry I go visit u this night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Invitation To Help Nominate TNRI 2014/15 Scholarship Panel / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.