Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tinubu Always Talking About Food - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Always Talking About Food (536 Views)

Why Is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Always In Guinea. / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner / Peter Obi: Where Are The Infrastructures Buhari & APC Are Always Talking About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Always Talking About Food by DAFEEDI(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
why is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu always talking about food (Cassava, Garri, eba, àgbàdo, dodo and Ewa) and lunch which would not be imported grin

Now (he said) we have pharmaceutical vegetable.

Does he thinks that Nigerians are focused on stomach infrastructure? I'm yet to hear what plans he has for Nigeria apart from "emi lokan" and feed 50 million army with àgbàdo. God ahbeg.

Look at Lagos state waste problem no solution, causing flooding, even on the road the rubbish is stacked. He can't see how Singapore came up with waste-to-energy system - burning its rubbish to generate electricity then putting the remaining material to build things. And now he wan give us food.
undecided cry

Re: Tinubu Always Talking About Food by iSense247: 12:02am On Aug 05, 2022
It is because that's all his brain can fathom.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Talking About Food by Realist12: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2022
His plans for the country is beyond what you can analyze on TV . He says it severally and does an annual colloquium where he addresses the issues in the country but you chose to remember only agbado. Well here is an initiative of Tinubu at the states level.
Our Dubai is coming to live in Lagos .
Just like Peter Obi you're referring to Singapore talking of waste management, is waste the main issue for flooding in Lagos states . Are you the one manufacturing the machine for refining waste ? If yes I'm sure LAWMA will gladly accept your proposals.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Talking About Food by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Our hard earn money,Never!!

Tinubu .......i reject it
Peter obi step forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Talking About Food by beelon1020(m): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Bitterness and hatred... as if his the sitting governor...
Re: Tinubu Always Talking About Food by Chiboy419: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Even if dem no tell you....
You no know say tinubu head no correct cheesy
He is suffering from memory lose, Na only food dey his head....

#on tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc at hand to vote for peter obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Always Talking About Food by Zionmdde: 4:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Realist12:
His plans for the country is beyond what you can analyze on TV . He says it severally and does an annual colloquium where he addresses the issues in the country but you chose to remember only agbado. Well here is an initiative of Tinubu at the states level.
Our Dubai is coming to live in Lagos .
Just like Peter Obi you're referring to Singapore talking of waste management, is waste the main issue for flooding in Lagos states . Are you the one manufacturing the machine for refining waste ? If yes I'm sure LAWMA will gladly accept your proposals.
His plans for Nigeria and he supported a daft sick man that ran the country into the ground for 7yrs. Why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Always Talking About Food by ezegold4we: 5:26am On Aug 05, 2022
I am not a Nigerian but I follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria politics,This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is visionary leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!
Nigerians,vote wisely!! Vote Peter Obi and enjoy the dividends of true democracy.

COPIED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi / More Videos As Peter Obi Received A Rousing Welcome At The NBA Conference (video / 2023: How Possible Is It That Peter Obi Wins With LP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.