Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi (543 Views)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Gentino(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2022
The Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman, You Cannot Do The Job Without Lying - Bolaji Abdullahi.
News Hub CreatorAug 19, 2022 10:19 AM
Just like most political parties in Nigeria, the ruling party, APC, has seen some of its members leaving the party and joining opposition parties as the 2023 election edges closer. One of such politicians who has left APC is Bolaji Abdullahi. After leaving APC, Bolaji Abdullahi joined PDP and he has disclosed that the hardest job he had ever done as a politician was being the spokesman of APC.

Bolaji Abdullahi is the candidate of PDP for the Kwara Central Senatorial District for the 2023 senatorial election. Before joining PDP, Bolaji was a member of APC. He recently disclosed in an interview with Arise TV that being the spokesman of APC was the hardest job he has ever done. According to Bolaji, as the spokesman of APC, it was impossible not to lie to Nigerians.

According to Bolaji, APC came with a lot of campaign promises that were impossible for them to actualize. He went on to say that as a result of the shortcomings of APC, it became impossible for a spokesman like himself not to lie to Nigerians each time he had to defend the party in public.

According to Bolaji, being the spokesman of APC is one assignment that has to be done carefully because if one is not careful, such an individual could easily lose everything he or she has worked for over the years. He went on to say that telling lies and doing things that goes contrary to ethics were part of his job as a spokesperson in APC.

From Opera News

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3209a5f2da9910f4d7f5a418b3c403b7?client=news

Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Jashub: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2022
You should be arrested for lying to the public while indirectly supporting the madness of this luciferian party called APCundecided

2 Likes

Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Sonoyom(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Lying grin
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by blazingblender(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol
This one pain
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Bobloco: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2022
It is even worst now
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2022
Your concern.
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Toneypen247(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Interesting
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Hehehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

Tinubu "E mi Lo'kan" Osun state supporters will soon attack this man for saying the truth, just watch o
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by onez: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2022
True!. If you look at Keyamo, you can't believe he is someone's idol. years back. APC is evil

1 Like

Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by incandescentena: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Something as Easy as ABC for the king LIAR MOHAMMEDU grin

1 Like

Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Willy7(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2022
That is one of the most difficult if not the most difficult job on the planet. You can't defend APC without sounding and looking stupid. I have an Inlaw that is a staunch APC supporter and beneficiary, before now he defends APC with much boldness and straight face, but now he needs to drink and get intoxicated before he can look you in the face to defend the satanic and devil's hub called APC. It's really pathetic.
Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by ChangetheChange: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2022
It is not easy to defend failures

Re: Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi by Vickym1(f): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2022
U can't defend apc without sounding stupid like the way keyamo is doing right now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Avenging Colleagues Killing Invade Rivers Community / Iconic Speech Of Peter Obi That Nigerians Will Never Forget(video) / Tinubu Is A Sick Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.