Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders (8438 Views)

SW Leaders Led By Tinubu Do Not Want Regionalism, Shamelessly Prefer Status Quo / Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
DRlulu:

topic -nigerian man betrays nigerian man , no be  newsagain  it happens everyday the people posting rubbish here dont even trust their blood relatives,friends,colleagues  who will sell them out with the slightest opportunity to make money from it. i dey laugh una

I hear you; unreason is like estascy to some of the posters on this thread.

What is to say we don't have animals in human skin, neanderthals or even aliens from another galaxy (who look and act like us) - deployed to Nigerian cyber space to wreck havoc simply because this their way of life and they know no better.

I say this all the time, in time to come, we may one day conclude that: the depiction of aliens we see in sci-fi movies is simply a long way off the mark grin
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by chino11(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
slowpoke. I ask you again how many Igbo leaders has been killed the way your northern almajiiri has continued to slaughter yoroobahs so called leaders in droves. From Awalwowoa who was jailed for treason to kudirat to abiola who was slaughtered in prison to fusho williams to bola ige, how many now? Even your so called crook leader Awalaowoa who was imprisoned by the almajiri was released By Ikemba Nnewi Ojukwu. Obj was jailed and marked for execution. I mean you yoroobahs have suffered and endured so much in this country, how much more shall you guys endure Imagine all your so called leaders were all slaughtered by the Northern Almajiri and rest were sent to prison. Today not even one yoroobah can be found in the key positions in Nigeria, key positions are all dominated by the Igbos and Hausas. You guys are really doomed for destructure.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
I once saw a video of Abiola's arrest and he was calling Kofi Annan that he was being arrested by military boys but the guy did nothing.The complicity in Abiola's death is nothing but showed how so called world power will do away with anybody that go against their ideology.

At the time Abiola was arrested he couldnt have known who Kofi Annan was. Abiola placed a call to BBC or VOA I think.

When he was arrested Boutros Boutros-Ghali was Sec gen of UN.

I heard that when Anna came to negotiate with Abiola, He asked who he was and he said he was UN sec gen and Abiola replied him that The Sec gen was Ghali
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by tpia5: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
Well, like i asked before, what would happen if you refuse that kind of bribe (assuming there was one).

No be death be that?

Besides didnt we hear of a certain N2 billion being shared to install our current govt, so why are people shouting as if nigeria has never been known as a corrupt country.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by tpia5: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ drlulu

spot on.

A lot of the shouters here are hypocrites.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by gidson12(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
so funny how a ethnic group could be sold for a paltry sum of money, MKO death, swept under the carpet and forgotten, shame on you westerns,
its a pity how you guys sell your conscience,
that is why tinubu could easily sell you off
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by seanet02: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Who sold millions of ibos to death in the civil war!
It is seanet02
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by jaso1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
Lai Mohammed, ACN National Publicity Secretary

The party is still studying Al-Mustapha’s pronouncement. However we will want him to name names. He has spent almost 12 years behind bars so anything could have happened but let’s watch and see.

If we're contemplating on duration and moral justification of the angry soldier we may create intention and idea in which all the guy claimed to be abolish and not to be taken serious.
He has a name let him release and i urge with sincere mind that all Yoruba with obvious sincere mind to push further for this guy to reveal those names because it's a menace that can plunger the race into jeopardy. Youth has a long way to go and by the time you look at those that claim to be representing you majority of them are in their 70 , 80s and people of this age are in their retirement age in which you suppose to take over their active responsibilities but when we seem to be lacy and not ready or ruuny away from what our lifes depend on we deserve what we are getting. dont blame them blae we youth to not have been able to iddentify them at the right them and stone them to death in the present of their immediate family.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by omenala(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
Its a pity that al mustapha has just provided the ammo for bashing from bigots for the next few days,

Notwithstanding Lets not lose focus of what we should demand. Al mustapha has to name those involved, and the govt should expose the conspiracy surrounding Abiola's death.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Eziachi: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
seanet02:

Some ediotas will believe this man whose brain have been incarcerated for the past 12 years.
He is a bloody liar. 99% of the Yoruba leaders who were at the forefront of the June 12 struggle can not do such thing.
He need mental surgery to correct the brain drought that he is suffering.

grin grin
Is that all you can say?
Will that be your reaction if the allegation was that Ojukwu was snuffed off by the northern boys and his Igbo brothers went to Aso Rock to collect money and keep mute? It goes to show how twisted we human can be.
If this story is Igbo related, you must have posted 10 pages by now telling us how Igbo love money but your own nation hated money.
Whether you like it or not, Al Mustapha has put the whole Yoruba nation on trial and that includes you.
OBJ must be laughing now, no longer the only black sheep of the family as they make us to believe.

1 Like

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by muystoy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
why dont we all for once think of how to make dis country beta or how to make our so called leaders accountable to us the led,u guys r here throwing unneccesary tantrums and showing ethnic bigotry while ur leaders  are looting the country blind. SMH at y'all
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by seanet02: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Eziachi:

grin grin
Is that all you can say?
Will that be your reaction if the allegation was that Ojukwu was snuffed off by the northern boys and his Igbo brothers went to Aso Rock to collect money and keep mute? It goes to show how twisted we human can be.
If this story is Igbo related, you must have posted 10 pages by now telling us how Igbo love money but your own nation hated money.
Whether you like it or not, Al Mustapha has put the whole Yoruba nation on trial and that includes you.
OBJ must be laughing now, no longer the only black sheep of the family as they make us to believe.
At least Ojukwu sided with the Evil in His life time.
HE joined the Northern elements who massacre MILLIONS OF IBOS DURING THE CIVIL WAR. Yoruba leaders never did so. Why is it now?
And coming from Almustapha, i can only laugh in ibotic.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Panzastrip(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2011
seanet02:

At least Ojukwu sided with the Evil in His life time.
HE joined the Northern elements who massacre MILLIONS OF IBOS DURING THE CIVIL WAR. Yoruba leaders never did so. Why is it now?
And coming from Almustapha, i can only laugh in ibotic.
Will you shout up please liar
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by seanet02: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2011
Panzastrip:

Will you shout up please liar
You this Kidnapper again
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Panzastrip(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
seanet02:

You this Kidnapper again
When did you catch me?
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by seanet02: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
Panzastrip:

When did you catch me?
Every ibo man is a Potential KIDNAPPER.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by aljharem3: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
seanet02:

Every ibo man is a Potential KIDNAPPER.

dude shut up for once

learn to respect people if you want people to respect you

if they insult you/your people, keep shut and wash them

it is not everything you have to reply to.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Panzastrip(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
alj_harem:

dude shut up for once

Thank you for telling him that, he is still a child that is why.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by lagcity(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
chino11:

slowpoke. I ask you again how many Igbo leaders has been killed the way your northern almajiiri has continued to slaughter yoroobahs so called leaders in droves. From Awalwowoa who was jailed for treason to kudirat to abiola who was slaughtered in prison to fusho williams to bola ige, how many now? Even your so called crook leader Awalaowoa who was imprisoned by the almajiri was released By Ikemba Nnewi Ojukwu. Obj was jailed and marked for execution. I mean you yoroobahs have suffered and endured so much in this country, how much more shall you guys endure Imagine all your so called leaders were all slaughtered by the Northern Almajiri and rest were sent to prison. Today not even one yoroobah can be found in the key positions in Nigeria, key positions are all dominated by the Igbos and Hausas. You guys are really doomed for destructure.

this guy is pure comedy i swear. i gave u the answer already. ibo leaders dont matter. so now ibos are in key positions? are u not the ones always whining abt marginalisation. any small akara we throw your way, u think u r in govt. mumu. u dont know your level in nigeria or u r just pretending. i think the latter is the case. wink wink
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by seanet02: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
alj_harem:

dude shut up for once

step1, are you okay?
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by tpia5: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
Eziachi

in what way has al mustapha put the entire yoruba nation on trial?

I think i've told people many times here to avoid senseless generalizations.

When you people were sharing the N5 billion windfall to get yaradua out of the way, did anyone in your village share the loot with you?
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by JJrawling: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2011
The Yorubas are "NEVER-DO-WELLS".IF THEY ARE NOT SHOWING OFF THEIR INCOMPETENT WHEN APPOINTED IN ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION BY LOOTING THE TREASURY DRY,THEY WILL BE BUSY KILLING THEM SELVES,IF THEY ARE NOT KILLING THEM SELVES,THEY ARE BUSY COLLECTING "ONE POUND TEN" FROM  COMMON ALMAJIRI TO KILL ONE OF THEIR BEST CROOK(MKO)
All of them are criminal minded people and at the same time are very jealous of each other.
After Obsanjo came out of prison with 25k in his bank account and he wet cap in hand to Orji kalu who single handedly dash him 100 mila,and he eventually became the president.
Now after he looted the treasury,and another set of Yoruba looters emerged ala Gbenga Daniel and Bank Ole who took looting to the next level,OBJ became jealous of their mechanized looting prowess and became jealous and envious of them,and set them up declaring them enemy numbers 1 and 2.
After the Almajiris used another Yoruba idiot in the person of Sonekan to shortchange MKO,it was later the turn of Bola Ige and Adesanya and other Yorubas to sell MKO for a peanut.
Then Obasnjo,another Yoruba efulefu killed Ige out of jealousy and envy too.Remember,it was Kudirat's Yoruba driver that betrayed her and it was Yorubas also that Kiled Funsho Williams and it was also Yoruba so called Obas that went to Aso rock and collected peanut and confirmed to the world that General Diya actually planed the coup, YOUROBA!Yoruba!!Yoruba!!!, How many times have I called you?Yoruba Ronu,
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Roland17(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
Suddenly Al Mustapha has become an endangered specie, armed with proofs and evidences that could rock the foundation of an ethnic group in the modern era, the mention of his name sends shivers down the spine of the yoruba's, Abiola could only have been betrayed by his own people, that i am very sure about. the truth would be revealed soon, i just hope Mustapha is not murdered before his time,
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by tpia5: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
^Please feel free to knock yourselves out if you have nothing else to occupy your time.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by uzowulu4me: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
Yoruba`s are fools
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by aljharem3: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
uzowulu4me:

Yoruba`s are fools

shocked shocked shocked how can u say such omo ibo nyamaria sad

watin dey do u people sef. no wonder u people are the most hated people in nigeria undecided
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Roland17(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
@tpia@
i would do that after u swim the ocean and kiss a lion in the wild,
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
alj_harem:

shocked shocked shocked how can u say such omo ibo nyamaria sad

watin dey do u people sef. no wonder u people are the most hated people in nigeria undecided

Hmm. It doesn't matter if i'm ibo or not but rily? I've been following quite a number of threads on NL and have been so surprised at the Yoruba bashing/hatred of Ibos. From my observations in the real world, Ibos are more tolerant of Yorubas than they are of the Ibos. As for the hatred, the people doing the hating have a problem in their mind and not necessarily the people being hated, just like unforgiveness holds the unforgiving person prisoner, hatred holds the 'hater' prisoner.#justsaying
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by yarodin: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
With all this now coming out, does this mean we can buy Lagos from Fashola and Tinibu for a pot of Yoruba soup? Add 1million naira ontop.
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by Eziachi: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2011
tpia@:

Eziachi

in what way has al mustapha put the entire yoruba nation on trial?

I think i've told people many times here to avoid senseless generalizations.

When you people were sharing the N5 billion windfall to get yaradua out of the way, did anyone in your village share the loot with you?

Are you really asking me?
Please use your tongue to count your teeth.
Did you noticed how many Yoruba leaders and non leaders that came out today, all protesting their innocence?
The most interesting was the statement of Olu Falea. He was like saying "me and this my friend, we did not take any money from anyone but I can't speak for others".,
Soon any Yoruba leader who did not come out to say it wasn't me, everyone will be asking- maybe its him.
Some have even started asking Oni of IFE, Arisokola Aloa to state their own innocence. It will become that everyone is suspicious of each other.
Just like Peter Tosh sang: "When everyone is talking about a crime, who was then the criminal"
So that is what Al Mustapha has succeeded in doing, putting everyone YORUBA MAN ON TRIAL.

1 Like

Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by igboboy1(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2011
Yoruba cheap o, so na just $200 milli na im dey shack dem sef?

There is a saying u get the money in fast way u loose the money in a fast way too:
1st vicitim Abiola: not too long ago his son has branched into yahoo yahoo since abiola enterprise no dey rake money, We all knew Abiolas wealth was ill gotten.

2nd victim: That otta goat, His time is coming.

3rd victim: the god of Yoruba people, Tinubu the cocaine pusher, all those posh hotel and businesses go soon evaporate cos your money is from illicit acitivities

4th victime Adenuga all that GLO is not Gold , okwa the Gold coast (Ghana) don shove Glo (you) out of their country? This is just the begninig your money was not your sweat. Na attache with IBB and obj gave rise to your wealth,

Infact is there any Yoruba rich man whose wealth is not questionable? I for enter their pastors but make i no instigate grin
Re: OPC's Gani Adams, others, Comment On Money For Abiola's Death For SW Leaders by aloyemeka2: 1:57am On Aug 04, 2011
JJ-rawling:

The Yorubas are "NEVER-DO-WELLS".IF THEY ARE NOT SHOWING OFF THEIR INCOMPETENT WHEN APPOINTED IN ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION BY LOOTING THE TREASURY DRY,THEY WILL BE BUSY KILLING THEM SELVES,IF THEY ARE NOT KILLING THEM SELVES,THEY ARE BUSY COLLECTING "ONE POUND TEN" FROM  COMMON ALMAJIRI TO KILL ONE OF THEIR BEST CROOK(MKO)
All of them are criminal minded people and at the same time are very jealous of each other.
After Obsanjo came out of prison with 25k in his bank account and he wet cap in hand to Orji kalu who single handedly dash him 100 mila,and he eventually became the president.
Now after he looted the treasury,and another set of Yoruba looters emerged ala Gbenga Daniel and Bank Ole who took looting to the next level,OBJ became jealous of their mechanized looting prowess and became jealous and envious of them,and set them up declaring them enemy numbers 1 and 2.
After the Almajiris used another Yoruba  in the person of Sonekan to shortchange MKO,it was later the turn of Bola Ige and Adesanya and other Yorubas to sell MKO for a peanut.
Then Obasnjo,another Yoruba efulefu killed Ige out of jealousy and envy too.Remember,it was Kudirat's Yoruba driver that betrayed her and it was Yorubas also that Kiled Funsho Williams and it was also Yoruba so called Obas that went to Aso rock and collected peanut and confirmed to the world that General Diya actually planed the coup, YOUROBA!Yoruba!!Yoruba!!!, How many times have I called you?Yoruba Ronu,

Hausas, Fulanis, Igbos and Ijaws don't do the same?. undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation / Court Restrains EFCC From Tampering, Marking Trademore's Properties In Abia / Look At This Fine Girl Arrested By DSS For Being An IPOB - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.