Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! (344 Views)

Let's Say You Could Only Pick 3 Outta These Great Footballers. / Supabets Is Fustrating The Hell Outta Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 05, 2022
You have no business here if you don't bet, just observe!

It's a new season, yeahhhh. Well, my picks aren't dependent on whether it's a new season or not lol.

Over the years, I've experimented this particular pick and it has been working fine so I said let me bring it on here and get some fellas smile to the bank regularly.

I only deal with SPORTYBET, so if you care to go on this journey with me, get your sportybet accounts ready and let's partyyyy.

I'll only hint you that it's a LIVEBET pick so games can drop any f**king time!
If you aren't a fan of LIVEBET, just talk a walk cos this may just be a wrong place for you.

I'll drop codes when I get a favourable market, there's no pressure at all but I guarantee you making cool cash in here if you abide by my moniker.

Almost forgot to say, it's gonna be strictly 2ODDS.

We going on a run of 10 for a start and I move at my pace, remember, no pressure!

C'mon guys let's earn some cool cash.

Anticipate my codes, it drops anytime wink
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by mycinegist(m): 3:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Are you a fan of English Premier League, where not try out your managerial skills in the Fantasy Premier League game.

If you are a FPL player, then don't dull and join in both leagues with the link below:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/m41d1x

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/wgyys4
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Zulu2022: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Waiting bro
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Zulu2022: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Since is a live bet u not create group fr fast notification
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Zulu2022:
Since is a live bet u not create group fr fast notification

I'll consider creating a group after I drop the first 10 codes, my winning rate is what will determine if there will be need to create a group. And about fast notification, the game will still be available to stake on max of 10minutes from when I drop the code.
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2022
29AF0F6
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2022

Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2022
i

1 Like

Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Zulu2022: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2022
CalculatedRisk:

I'll consider creating a group after I drop the first 10 codes, my winning rate is what will determine if there will be need to create a group. And about fast notification, the game will still be available to stake on max of 10minutes from when I drop the code.
good
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Zulu2022: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2022
I missed dis one,only to come online now
Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Not so a good start sad but I'm not the type to edit my picks.
Trust the process wink
9 to go

Re: Let Me Take You Outta Trenches!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Game 2

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Biggest And Smallest Stadiums / I Am Not Fighting Any Other Boxer Next Than Fury – Usyk / How Sports’ Betting Has Impacted Nigerian Youths Positively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.