Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? (8384 Views)

Top Ten Song Theft Scandals In Nigerian Music Industry .. / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by diyobdw(f): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2006
I see !
lets hear what other have to say about that!
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by Maxflame(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2006
I bet they feel same. wink kiss
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by diyobdw(f): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2006
i dont think so just wait smiley
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by Maxflame(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2006
NO they won't say anything, sorry but i'm such an impatient git. wink
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by diyobdw(f): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XWAIT!!! shocked
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2006
not the best of dances at all shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by Maxflame(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2006
Huh?
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2006
i meant dance in nigerian mucis videos aint the best at all
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by diyobdw(f): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Rhodalyn
i ask asked this:
diyobdw:

Is there any dance group that we can recomend for Nigeria videos?
Maxflame thinks there is no hope cos no group to cook a good routine?wot do u say any idea?
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by Maxflame(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2006
No i don't! wink Roda come online lets chat. Do i have to beg?
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by rotimishor(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2006
I really agree with the fact that P square aint original at all, every song they do has a line or two from a previously released song. Thats not being creative enuf
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by sweets(f): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2006
if dances by nigerian musicians is what i saw in olufunmi remix, then i dare say you have a long way to go. what in heavens name was that girl there (trying to) wiggle? shocked if you want someone to shake their bum get someone who has a bum or one who can shake the little they have of it!!!!! i danced the shuffle in 1992 in high school, no one should be doing it now!!! it only looked good in the near past when done in 'the bestman'. choreograph something else! get a small group of people to do a good thing.
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2006
Maxflame:

No i don't! wink Roda come online lets chat. Do i have to beg?
no you dont sweetie wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by diyobdw(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2006
sweets:

if dances by nigerian musicians is what i saw in olufunmi remix, then i dare say you have a long way to go. what in heavens name was that girl there (trying to) wiggle? shocked if you want someone to shake their bum get someone who has a bum or one who can shake the little they have of it!!!!! i danced the shuffle in 1992 in high school, no one should be doing it now!!! it only looked good in the near past when done in 'the bestman'. choreograph something else! get a small group of people to do a good thing.
That not the best of services!
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by sweets(f): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2006
what do you mean?
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by JustGood(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2007
make dem dey show us betta naija dance
some too like to copy oyinbo
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by lawakpan(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2007
hello,
i agree with ya all!
But the thing is that the musicians aint ready to use dancers,there are groups like daproz,ignyte,and also another HOT group named X-limit,those guys are bad.if videos are taken with guys like this .there will be a change nbut the artist are not ready to spend.thats the probs
Re: Dance In Nigerian Music Videos? by iyaski: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
Maxflame: I feel they're all wack! wink
Your wrong.....have you watched the maltina or malta guiness reality dance show?... I remember the judges asking the dancers to bring up real 9ja steps......and oh boi...seee real 9ja steps.....they are very good dance groups in 9ja.....infact come to festac town lagos and scout for them.....dats all they do dance but i guess no opportunity....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Sia – Unstoppable Mp3 Audio (lyrics, Mp4 Video, 320kbps) / Wh Is Da 10 Best Lyricists To Eva Be In Da Game / Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.